Here are the best things to mix with moonshine.
- Coke. Moonshine is whiskey, so the classic combination of whiskey and Coke works whether that whiskey has spent time in a barrel or not.
- Grapefruit Juice. Flavorwise, this is sort of the poor American cousin of the Paloma.
- Ginger Ale.
- Sweet Vermouth.
- Iced Tea.
- 1 What is the best way to drink moonshine?
- 2 Do you mix moonshine or drink it straight?
- 3 How drunk does moonshine get you?
- 4 What is moonshine good for?
- 5 What to add to moonshine to make it taste better?
- 6 Is moonshine illegal to drink?
- 7 Can you mix moonshine with juice?
- 8 Does moonshine go bad?
- 9 Do you drink moonshine cold?
- 10 Do you refrigerate moonshine?
- 11 What alcohol makes you last longer in bed?
- 12 What is the cheapest alcohol to get you drunk?
- 13 Is drinking moonshine healthy?
- 14 Is moonshine a vodka?
- 15 Can you use moonshine as mouthwash?
- 16 12 Moonshine Cocktail Recipes to Make Your Next Tailgate Memorable
- 17 Moonshine Mixers You Should Know
- 18 How to Drink Moonshine
- 19 About This Article
- 20 Did this article help you?
- 21 Top 10 Best Moonshine Cocktail Recipes
- 22 What Are The Best Moonshine Cocktails?
- 23 1. Moonshine Caffè Corretto
- 24 2. Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine
- 25 3. The Last Word
- 26 4. Moon Dance
- 27 5. Redneck Royale
- 28 6. Moonito
- 29 7. Apple Pie Mimosa
- 30 8. Dirty Moontini
- 31 9. Peach Lemonade
- 32 10. Adult Root Beer Float
- 33 What Next?
- 34 5 Delicious Cocktails You Can Make With Moonshine
- 35 Pineapple Moonshine recipe
- 36 Pineapple Moonshine Recipes
- 37 Making Flavored Moonshine Recipes
- 38 Serving Ideas for Pineapple Cocktail Recipes
- 39 Looking for More Flavored Moonshine Recipes?
- 40 Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
What is the best way to drink moonshine?
Traditional Moonshine can be consumed straight, but if you are looking for mix options, you can try these.
- COLA. Don’t want to start a cola war here … Coke or Pepsi.
- ICED TEA. Premade, bottled ice tea works best.
- LEMONADE. Grab yourself a mason jar and fill it with ice.
Do you mix moonshine or drink it straight?
How should you drink moonshine? ” We always drink it straight from the jar, but encourage you to get creative by mixin’ your own recipe. A Southern classic is our Front Porch Peach Tea, which is 2 parts Ole Smoky Peach Moonshine, 1 part sweet tea and 1 part Lemonade, with peach and mint for garnish.”
How drunk does moonshine get you?
9. Moonshine: 0-100 Real Quick Drunk. You will be fine one second, then, very shortly after drinking, you’ll be HAMMERED. You’ll feel yourself soaring above the legal limit as you begin to move less like a sober person and more like a marionette controlled by the jerky-handed puppet master known as moonshine.
What is moonshine good for?
Due to its strength, this powerful alcohol should be consumed in very moderate amounts to experience the potential health benefits of reduced stress and anxiety, without suffering from the negative side effects of a serious hangover.
What to add to moonshine to make it taste better?
But you can subdue its potent taste by flavoring it with almost any fruit, including watermelon, peach, strawberry, raspberry, apple, lime or lemon. Just remember to add your fruit of choice while making the moonshine in order to avoid reducing the alcohol content.
Is moonshine illegal to drink?
The production of moonshine — or really any spirit — without a license is prohibited by the U.S. government and is very much illegal. Clear whiskey in the style of moonshine might be for sale, but technically speaking, moonshine is moonshine because it’s produced illicitly.
Can you mix moonshine with juice?
MOONSHINE MIXER: ORANGE JUICE Sweeter than grapefruit juice, but just as bright in flavor, orange juice is a fresh, upbeat moonshine mixer. Use orange juice with moonshine for your pals that have a sweeter tooth.
Does moonshine go bad?
Although different sources will say different things, the answer for whether moonshine can go bad or not is clear – a bottle of unflavored moonshine, much like other plain spirits, has an indefinite shelf life.
Do you drink moonshine cold?
For example, you might drink straight moonshine at room temperature. Or, warm up some apple pie moonshine for a toasty, comforting drink on a cold fall or winter night. You can also drink it as a chilled cocktail with ginger ale or iced tea.
Do you refrigerate moonshine?
Moonshine doesn’t require refrigeration for storage but storing your moonshine in a fridge won’t damage your spirits. The only elements that can change your moonshine are light, heat, and oxygen if your bottle is opened. If your moonshine is exposed to any of these elements, the flavor can be affected.
What alcohol makes you last longer in bed?
According to sex expert Dr Kat Van Kirk, beer provides men with many benefits that help them last longer in bed and perform better, Medical Daily reports. However, in order to reap the rewards of the pints in the bedroom, beer-lovers should drink only in moderation.
What is the cheapest alcohol to get you drunk?
11 Cheapest Ways To Get Super, Super Drunk
- 4 | Popov vodka.
- 5 | Charles “Two-Buck Chuck” Shaw, red.
- 6 | 6.
- 7 | “High gravity” 40s of malt liquor.
- 8 | Cheap fortified wines (MD 20/20, Thunderbird, Night Train Express)
- 9 | Everclear grain alcohol.
- 10 | Charles “Two-Buck Chuck” Shaw, white.
- 11 | “Light” 40s of malt liquor.
Is drinking moonshine healthy?
Illegal moonshine remains dangerous because it is mostly brewed in makeshift stills. It can be dangerous on two levels, both during the distilling process and when consuming it.
Is moonshine a vodka?
Commercial liquor labeled as moonshine is typically one of two things: neutral grain spirits or unaged whiskey. White whiskey, in other words, is different from vodka, but some of what gets sold as “moonshine” is legally vodka.
Can you use moonshine as mouthwash?
As long as the taste doesn’t bother you (some people enjoy it), moonshine is an effective mouthwash that’s guaranteed to kill off any bad germs lingering inside your mouth. Doing so will result in a fresh, clean taste while killing bad germs and reducing the chance of halitosis (bad breath).
12 Moonshine Cocktail Recipes to Make Your Next Tailgate Memorable
The image that comes to mind when you think of moonshine is generally one of Appalachian men making the liquor behind closed doors. Nevertheless, the modern-day equivalent is the 60 proof liquor that you can purchase beside the bourbon at Costco. In the same way that vodka is useful for spiking a tailgatepunchor cocktail, the spirit has a clean and mild flavor that makes it ideal for doing so. If you’ve never done it before, try one of these 12 dishes to make your next tailgate a memorable experience.
Apple Pie Moonshine Cocktail
Tailgating generally conjures up images of autumnal cuisine such as pumpkin and cider, so this cocktail is perfect for you. Apple cider, apple pie moonshine, cinnamon simple syrup, and lemon juice will be needed to make this concoction come together. (Image courtesy of The Little Epicurean)
Shots of booze that taste like chocolate milk, anyone? Please include us in your plans! This homemade moonshine is made by combining Everclear, cream, and high-quality dark chocolate to create a mixture that tastes as bit as sinister as it seems. (Image courtesy of Souffle Bombay)
Unless you’ve tried it before, we’re willing to wager that you’ve never had coffee creamer in your drink before. It is composed consisting of orange juice, moonshine, vanilla extract, sugar, and powdered French vanilla coffee creamer, which gives it the flavor of a dreamsicle. It is only after you have tried it that you will believe it. (Image courtesy of The Moonshine Recipe Library)
Peach Cobbler Moonshine
You may rest guaranteed that this delicious peach cobbler moonshine will be passed around like crazy at your tailgate party. Make it a couple of days ahead of time to enable the flavors to meld and blend together. (through the Call Me PMC service)
Sex in the Woods
To make a country-inspired version of the famous sex on the beach drink, combine moonshine with peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and, of course, orange juice. (viaMantitlement)
Strawberry and Moonshine Jam Cocktail
If you haven’t tried making a drink with jam yet, you’re missing out on a great experience. If you follow these steps, you will not require the expertise of an experienced bartender or mixologist in order to produce a delicious drink, such as this one made with strawberry jam and moonshine. (Image courtesy of Dessert for Two) Paige Johnson is a young woman who lives in the United States. Originally from Louisville, Ky., Paige is a blogger, food writer, and culinary maestro who lives in New York City.
Her spare time is spent binge-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Moonshine Mixers You Should Know
When it comes to mixing drinks, if you haven’t tried using jam, you’re really losing out. If you follow these steps, you will not require the expertise of an experienced bartender or mixologist in order to prepare a good drink, such as this one made with strawberry jam and moonshine. The following is courtesy of Dessert for Two Ms. Paige Johnson is a model and actress who has been in several films and television shows. Originally from Louisville, Ky., Paige is a blogger, food writer, and culinary maestro with a passion for cooking.
The newlywed is a dog lover who is also remodeling her 117-year-old house, which she purchased as a wedding present. Her spare time is spent binge-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with a triple shot latte in hand, which she uses to fund her blog, My Modern Cookery.
How to Drink Moonshine
If you haven’t tried making a drink with jam before, you’re losing out. This guarantees that you do not need to be a qualified mixologist in order to produce a nice drink, such as this one made with strawberry jam and moonshine. (Source: Dessert for Two) Paige Johnson is a young woman from the United States. Originally from Louisville, Ky., Paige is a blogger, food writer, and culinary expert with a specialty in baking. The newlywed is a dog lover who is also refurbishing her 117-year-old house, which she bought as a wedding gift.
with a triple shot latte in hand while working on her blog, My Modern Cookery.
- Combine moonshine with cola for a traditional concoction of flavors. Due to the fact that moonshine is a type of whiskey, you may simply create one of the most popular and delicious alcoholic beverages on the market. Fill a large glass halfway with ice and serve immediately. For a refreshing cocktail, combine 2 shots of moonshine with 12 oz (335 mL) of Coca-Cola and serve over ice.
- The flavor of distilled maize gives certain moonshines a cola taste, which can make for an even sweeter drink
- However, some moonshines do not have this flavor.
- 2For a boozy drink, combine a can of light beer and a shot of moonshine in a shaker. 1 shot of moonshine should be added to the bottom of a glass. Pour 12 oz (350 ML) of the beer into the glass, and then pick a lager or a light ale to drink it with. You may serve it with ice if you want it to be colder, or you can drink it straight up. In the summer, combine a lemon or blueberry-flavored moonshine with any light beer for a delightful, bubbly cocktail that is exceptionally refreshing. Ginger ale can be added to moonshine to help reduce the harshness of the alcoholic beverage. Fill a highball glass halfway with ice and add a shot of any kind of moonshine. Then, over the ice, add 12 oz (335 mL) of ginger ale into the glass and stir well. Examine the drink to determine if it’s to your liking
- If not, add additional ginger ale until you find a flavor that suits you.
- If you wish to produce a non-alcoholic ginger ale rather than a ginger beer, you should always use non-alcoholic ginger ale rather than ginger beer. The alcohol in ginger beer can actually enhance the flavor of moonshine by making it taste more potent.
- In order to prepare a non-alcoholic cocktail, you should always use non-alcoholic ginger ale rather than ginger beer. It is possible that the alcohol in ginger beer will enhance the flavor of the moonshine.
- This refreshing beverage can also be garnished with 2-3 mint leaves and a slice of lemon for an extra touch of flavor.
- 1 Drink plenty of water after you consume moonshine to keep your body hydrated. The use of alcohol, particularly high-proof alcohol such as moonshine, might dehydrate you. Drink plenty of water in between each alcoholic beverage, even if you have a lot of whiskey. Drink a full glass of water once you’ve finished your moonshine beverage before proceeding to the next.
- Even if you don’t like for the taste of plain water, you can try drinking flavored water such as coconut water or a flavored sports drink.
- What If I Told You? “Ya dong” is the name given to traditional herbal moonshine produced in Thailand. Ya dong shots come with a tiny glass of water, a piece of fruit, and a few pickled olives. 2 Pickle juice should be consumed after drinking moonshine to alleviate the burning sensation. Straight moonshine has a strong alcohol flavor that can cause your throat to burn even after a tiny amount is consumed. Keep a glass of pickle juice available to offset the burning sensation caused by each drink of moonshine
- Take a sip of the juice after each one.
- Because of the salinity of the pickle juice, it might be especially beneficial if you don’t drink whiskey because it helps to reduce the burn caused by the alcohol. It is permissible to use any type of pickle juice or brine that you have on hand.
- 3 Drink in lower quantities to avoid a dreadful hangover. Depending on the type of moonshine you’re drinking, it may include trace levels of substances that, if consumed in high numbers, can be hazardous. Even in modest doses, they can produce excruciating headaches and other symptoms of pain. If you want to avoid this, take “half shots” of moonshine or simply modest sips from your glass to keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Please keep in mind that illegally distilled moonshine can contain extremely high concentrations of methanol, which can result in blindness or even death in the event that it is consumed
Create a new question
- Question Is it possible to drink moonshine straight? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. QuestionDo you like your moonshine warm or cold? wikiHow Staff EditorStaff Answer
- QuestionDo you prefer your moonshine warm or cold? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff Editors and Staff Members Answer Contribute to wikiHow by unlocking this answer that has been investigated by the wikiHow crew. It all depends on your own choice and the sort of drink you’re having. As an example, you may enjoy a glass of pure moonshine served at room temperature. Alternately, you may reheat up some apple pie moonshine for a warming, soothing drink on a chilly fall or winter evening. You can also make a chilled cocktail out of it by mixing it with ginger ale or iced tea. Question Is it necessary to keep moonshine refrigerated? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Editors and staff of wikiHow provide an answer.
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Submit
- Because moonshine is so potent, it is quite simple to become intoxicated from it very fast. If you’re drinking moonshine, try to keep your intake to no more than one drink each hour.
Because moonshine is so potent, it’s quite simple to become intoxicated on it very fast. If you’re drinking moonshine, try to keep your consumption to one drink each hour.
- Because moonshine is so potent, it is quite simple to become intoxicated from it rapidly. If you’re drinking moonshine, try to keep your intake to one drink each hour.
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleX Moonshine is a whiskey drink that may be consumed straight up with a chaser or used to create a cocktail with other ingredients. If you prefer to drink it straight without a chaser, sip pickle juice after your shot of moonshine to alleviate the burning feeling caused by the alcohol in your mouth. As an alternative, combine moonshine and cola to create a traditional, refreshing cocktail. An exceptionally strong drink may be made by mixing a shot of moonshine with an entire can of light lager.
Continue reading to find out how to remain hydrated when drinking moonshine!
Thank you to all contributors for contributing to this page, which has been read 47,666 times so far.
Did this article help you?
In a cocktail form, one of autumn’s favorite sweets is included. It tastes just like apple pie a la mode, thanks to this apple pie moonshine cocktail recipe. The unofficial start of fall has here, and I couldn’t be more excited! Summer is wonderful, but there’s something unique about the fall season as well. Perhaps it’s the bright colors, the impending holiday season, or simply my desire to stock up on school supplies while they’re on sale. Some aspect of this time of year is particularly memorable!
However, fall doesn’t really arrive in the Deep South until you’re just about ready to put up your Christmas decorations.
Celebrate each season as it arrives, and *now* is the time to get all of the fall decorations out of the attic (pretty much).
So let’s raise a glass and make a moonshine cocktail!
In case you haven’t heard, moonshine is experiencing a renaissance right now. While on vacation, the Godfather and I passed across a restaurant that served only moonshine cocktails, which we thought was interesting. On one of our visits, we tasted this apple pie moonshine drink, which was delicious. We were at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’restaurant in Orlando, and we split one of their signature drinks. To be honest with you, I had to recreate it for you. You’ll understand why after just one drink.
There’s nothing complicated about this drink.
Make a cocktail, or a pitcher for a get-together!
It’s best to keep things simple. Please keep in mind that any guests who may be required to drive should be accommodated in your planning. As with any alcoholic beverage, serve only to individuals who are of legal drinking age, and don’t allow anybody to drive while under the influence.
What ingredients will I need?
Apple pie moonshine is the most important element in creating an apple pie moonshine drink. Moonshine tasting like apple pie may be found at your local liquor shop or online. In most cases, I’ve discovered it near the vodkas. Besides vanilla vodka, apple cider, and simple syrup, the following components are also included. The vanilla vodka gives the cocktail a “a la mode” taste since it contains vanilla extract. If you don’t want to spend the money on vanilla vodka, you may substitute a splash of vanilla extract for it, which will provide a taste profile that is quite comparable.
Cider may be found in the refrigerated juice area near the vegetable section at my store.
If you want to have a little fun with it and give the kids their own little “fancy cider,” you may serve them apple cider in a jar with the garnishes but without the liquor for them to enjoy.
What is simple syrup? How do I make simple syrup?
Water and granulated sugar are combined to make simple syrup, which is nothing more than a 1:1 combination. That’s all there is to it! In a small saucepan, heat a cup of water and a cup of sugar until the sugar dissolves completely. Over medium heat, whisk constantly until the sugar has completely dissolved, then transfer to a heatproof container to cool. Keep it refrigerated until you’re ready to use it. Simple syrup may be used to sweeten cocktails, mocktails, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, and just about any other beverage you can imagine!
There’s plenty of time to make somelemonade.
We may enjoy the upcoming change of seasons even if we are only wearing shorts.
We’ll have a drink and speak about how we can only decorate with artificial pumpkins since the real ones can’t hold up to the high temperatures.
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka (or ordinary vodka)
- 1.5 ounces apple pie moonshine
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup Apple slices and a cinnamon stick can be used as garnishes (if desired).
- To create the simple syrup, boil 1 cup granulated sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Transfer the mixture to a heatproof container after stirring regularly until the sugar has almost completely dissolved. Cool and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it. It is possible to prepare the dish a week ahead of time. Fill a highball glass or a pint-sized mason jar halfway with ice before beginning to mix your drink. If you’re using apple slices, add them now. Combine the vanilla vodka, apple pie moonshine, and simple syrup in a mixing glass. Pour in the apple cider and stir well. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if you want. Take pleasure in moderation
To create a pitcher, follow these steps: For every 3 cups of apple cider, add 2/3 cup vodka, 2/3 cup apple pie moonshine, and 1/4 cup simple syrup to your pitcher, stirring constantly. Taste and adjust as needed. Pour into glasses filled with ice and more apple slices and serve immediately.
Top 10 Best Moonshine Cocktail Recipes
Recipes for the Best Moonshine Cocktails, ranked from best to worst Charles-Philippe 2021-09-08T16:53:09-04:00
What Are The Best Moonshine Cocktails?
Examine Some of the Best Moonshine Brands
1. Moonshine Caffè Corretto
High-quality moonshine is frequently compared to Italian grappa in terms of taste and flavor. Despite the fact that their fruity nature may manifest itself in a variety of ways, this means that you may take inspiration from its culture to create an amazing pick-me-up! Caffè corretto is an old-fashioned manner of drinking grappa, and it simply entails pouring yourself a shot of moonshine into a glass and drinking it with an espresso. Every time you take a drink of espresso, you are adding more alcohol to the mix.
– Do not forget to keep the last drop of moonshine for the finish of the night’s festivities.
Alternatively, you may combine the two ingredients to make an ammazzacaffè. On this occasion, you drink your espresso first, followed by a shot of bourbon, which is claimed to counteract the effects of the caffeine in the espresso.
2. Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine
Why spend money on pre-made apple pie moonshine when you can create it yourself for less money? It’s simple, and you’ll appreciate the enhanced flavors that come from utilizing high-quality, all-natural ingredients. There are two methods for manufacturing apple pie moonshine, but both require the same ingredients: apple pie filling and rum.
- 50-ounce bottle of apple cider
- 75-ounce bottle of clear moonshine
- 200-gram (7-ounce) sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 2 star anise seeds
- 0.5 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 150-ounce bottle of apple cider
To make moonshine, the first way requires you to make a large amount of it. Place all of the moonshine in a 1.5-litre mason jar and keep it aside for later. Bring all of the remaining ingredients to a boil, then reduce the heat to a low setting and let it simmer for an hour, covered. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool completely. Using a fine mesh strainer, drain the contents of the mason jar after it has reached room temperature. Feel free to increase the amount of cinnamon sticks used.
Even though you may consume it the next day if you so choose, the flavor increases the longer it is allowed to soak.
Simply reduce the quantities of the components to the required proportions and mix them all (except from the cider) vigorously.
As an alternative to utilizing the full spices in the dish, you may only garnish with a single cinnamon stick and a single star anise.
3. The Last Word
We felt it would be fitting to include at least one pre-Prohibition drink that was most likely served with moonshine in our collection. The Last Word is sometimes disregarded in favor of more well-known concoctions like as the Sidecar or the Tom Collins, which are also excellent choices. You may substitute moonshine for the gin in this recipe, which will give the flavor a little more punch. It is necessary to have the following ingredients:
- Twenty-four-ounce glass of clear moonshine
- Twenty-four-ounce glass of green chartruse
- Twenty-four-ounce glass of Maraschino Liqueur
- Twenty-four-ounce glass of lime juice
Simply mix the ingredients with ice and double strain into a chilled coupe glass to serve.
4. Moon Dance
For those who like the sound of The Last Word, you should also check out the Moon Dance, which was composed by the BirdsBees manager, Jake Larowe, while in Los Angeles. It has some parallels to other spirits, but it has been carefully developed for moonshine in order to showcase its unique characteristics while adding complexity. To prepare it, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 60 milliliters (2 Oz) Moonshine
- 15 mL (12 oz) moonshine Cocchi Americano
- 15 ml (12 oz) Dry Vermouth
- 10 ml (14.4 oz) Green Chartreuse
- 10 ml (14.4 oz) Cointreau
- 10 ml (14.4 oz) Cointreau Orange Peel
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Maraschino Liqueur
To make the cocktail, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice and stir until thoroughly cooled before straining into a kid coupe. Using the orange peel, twist it over the glass to allow any oils to fall into the liquid, and then drop it in for garnish.
5. Redneck Royale
A delicious beverage that puts a new spin on the classic shandy, you may make it by mixing fruit-flavored moonshine with lager to give some sweetness to the beer. There are only two components required:
- 30 ml (1 Oz) Flavoured Moonshine
- 350 ml (12 Oz) Lager or Pilsner
- 30 ml (1 Oz) Flavoured Moonshine
Pour the moonshine into a big glass and fill the rest of the glass with beer to complete the drink. A variety of flavorful moonshine may be used to make this cocktail, including blackberry, peach, and even strawberry. For more inspiration, have a look at our guide to the greatest moonshine.
When it comes to refreshing drinks, why not try substituting moonshine for rum to add a little diversity to the standard mojito?
- To keep things interesting, try substituting moonshine for the rum in the classic mojito for something a little different.
Place the mint leaves in a sturdy glass and smash them with half of the lime to release the oils and juices that are contained within. Combine the remaining lime juice and sugar in a mixing bowl until everything is well-combined. After partially filling the glass with broken ice, slowly pour in the moonshine and top it off with club soda. Consider mixing in 45 ml (112 Oz) of fruit-flavored moonshine before adding the clear moonshine to give it a little extra flavor before adding the clear moonshine.
7. Apple Pie Mimosa
Mint leaves should be placed in a large, sturdy glass and crushed with half of a lime to liberate the oils and juice. Combine the remaining lime juice and sugar in a mixing bowl until everything is well-combine. Add crushed ice to the glass and pour the moonshine over it. Top off with the club soda and serve immediately! Consider mixing in 45 ml (112 Oz) of fruit-flavored moonshine before adding the clear moonshine to give it a little extra flavor before adding the clear.
- 112 ounces (45 milliliters) An Apple Pie Moonshine cocktail with 60 ml (2 oz) Ginger Ale, 45 ml (112 oz) Orange Juice, and a wedge of apple.
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a tall glass filled with ice and top with an apple slice to serve. Sugarlands Distilling Company is the source of this information.
8. Dirty Moontini
After all, who wouldn’t want an expense account to take care of all of their worries? In this tantalizing concoction, rum and calvados are mixed together to create a harmonic and luscious taste sensation. It also has a strong resemblance to the traditional Sazerac cocktail! You’ll need the following items to make this dish:
- 75.2 mL (212 oz) Clear Moonshine
- 15 mL (12 oz) Dry Vermouth
- 15 mL (12 oz) Olice Brine
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 dashes bitters
Using a martini glass, add the vermouth and swirl it around so that it rinses the inside of the glass. Shake the moonshines, olive juice, and bitter together with ice and strain into the glass to combine the flavors. To finish, garnish with olives to your liking.
9. Peach Lemonade
This refreshingly refreshing lemonade with a subtle alcoholic touch is a fantastic summertime beverage to enjoy while relaxing in the backyard or on the patio. You’ll just require the following items:
- A 45 mL (12 oz) shot of Peach Moonshine
- A 60 mL (2 oz) shot of Lemonade
- A lemon slice
Simply pour the peach moonshine into a tumbler half-filled with ice and top it off with lemonade to your desired strength. Add a lemon slice or two as a garnish if you want!
10. Adult Root Beer Float
This twist on the traditional, which combines the nostalgia of both a root beer float and moonshine, is not for the faint of heart! You’ll need the following items to complete your project:
- Whipped Cream
- Root Beer Moonshine
- 30 ml (1 Oz) Butterscotch Gold Moonshine
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 Oz Root Beer
- 1 Scoop Ice
- 60 ml (2 Oz) Root Beer Moonshine
- Whipped Cream
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until everything is completely smooth. Pour everything into a big glass and garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately! Sugarlands Distilling Company is the source of this information.
As a follow-up to reading about the greatest moonshine cocktails, why not explore some of our other related spirit guides?
- After reading about the greatest moonshine drinks, why not explore some of our other related spirit guides?
Spam is reduced on this website by the usage of Akismet. Learn more about how your comment data is handled.
5 Delicious Cocktails You Can Make With Moonshine
Moonshine has been known by a variety of nicknames over the years, including White Lightning. Mountain Dew is a refreshing beverage. Tennessee white whiskey is a kind of whiskey produced in Tennessee. Hooch. In the meantime, contemporary moonshine has gone a long way from the days when it was a danger to the eyes of Appalachian imbibers in the 1800s. You may now order “moonshine”—a word that mainly refers to unaged white whiskeys—online and at a handful of restaurants around the nation as a result of changed liquor rules and a revived interest in artisanal and local goods.
- Despite the fact that genuine connoisseurs will tell you that moonshine is best taken by itself, the liquor nonetheless carries a powerful punch.
- *** Bee Sting Cocktail: The Loveless Cafe, a Tennessee restaurant, is eager to show off their variety of moonshine drinks, which includes the Bee Sting.
- This is a real delight for the people of the South.
- Tennessee Moonshine Cherries are a kind of cherry that is used to make moonshine.
- Photograph courtesy of Richard Moross When making Jungle Juice, the whole goal is to combine whatever you have on hand — so why not throw in some moonshine as an extra kick?
- That’s the end of your memories!
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the raspberries with the orange liqueur, then add the rest of the ingredients and shake firmly.
- Flickr/laurenbosak White Julep Moonshine Beverage: Infuse some good ol’ fashioned moonshine into the classic summer Mint Julep cocktail for a refreshing twist.
Prepare a typical Mint Julep (here’s a terrific recipe), but instead of whiskey, use moonshine for the bourbon in the drink. Take caution, though, since this is going to knock you off your feet. Shutterstock
Pineapple Moonshine recipe
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. For additional information, please see my disclosure policy, which may be found here. Tropical Pineapple Moonshine is a refreshing beverage that is great for the spring and summer months. With tastes of pineapple, coconut, and oranges, this flavored moonshine recipe is one of my all-time favorite moonshine recipes. Prep:5minutes Cook:20minutes Total:25minutes Tropical Pineapple Moonshine is a refreshing beverage that is great for the spring and summer months.
Pineapple Moonshine Recipes
My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Aruba when I had the most incredible cocktail. It had a sweet, fruity, and tropical flavor to it. This Pineapple Moonshine is a riff on a drink that I had many years ago at a resort in Aruba, and it is made with pineapple juice. This is one of the greatest flavored moonshine recipes I’ve ever tried, and it’s easy to make too. This post is sponsored by Torani Brunch and Torani If For A Torani. As is always the case, all of my opinions are entirely my own.
- Pineapple, coconut, and orange are three of my favorite tastes, and they combine to create a powerful and tasty drink that will blow your socks off.
- This dish has garnered hundreds of comments, both on the site and on social media platforms.
- Individuals appear to enjoy the powerful flavor and punch that these Everclear moonshine recipes provide.
- It has a strong tropical pineapple flavor with overtones of coconut and orange, and it is quite refreshing.
Making Flavored Moonshine Recipes
It is quite simple to achieve the strong taste that is present in this dish. I added pineapple juice and Torani pineapple syrup to enhance the flavor of the dish. This pineapple flavor is one of my favorites since it offers a vibrant, summery flavour to many of your favorite pineapple dishes. Another option is to get a sugar-free version of the Torani pineapple syrup. I used it in this dish since it was readily available. I was attempting to reduce some of the excess sugar in my diet. This recipe would work well with either the normal or sugar-free versions of the product.
- Make sure to go over all of the options available here.
- Then I added the shredded coconut, orange slices and zest, sugar, and pineapple syrup to the pan and mixed it all together.
- I added the Everclear after the liquid had completely cooled.
- It can also be difficult to come by.
- It is critical that you do not add the alcohol while the mixture is cooking, or even while it is still hot, since this will cause the mixture to burn.
- It has to be absolutely cool before you can put it in there.
After that, I use a funnel to fill canning jars with the moonshine that I have made. If you keep it well packed and in a cold, dark area, this moonshine will survive for up to a year… If it manages to stay that long!
Serving Ideas for Pineapple Cocktail Recipes
This Pineapple Moonshine drink contains a lot of alcohol. You will want to make sure that you serve it responsibly. If you’re searching for a different way to enjoy this drink, consider one of the following options:
- Simply said, it should be served over ice. Pour the Pineapple Moonshine, ice, and other ingredients into a blender and whirl until smooth. Increase the coconut taste of the moonshine by adding a little rum to it. Fill a big pitcher halfway with wine, tropical fruit, and a splash of moonshine to make a punchier sangria. Substitute Pineapple Moonshine for the orange juice in your mimosa.
Looking for More Flavored Moonshine Recipes?
- Apple Pie Moonshine, Mojito Moonshine, and Peach Moonshine are all examples of moonshine.
Are you looking for something else? It Is a Keeper has all of the Homemade Moonshine Recipes you could ever want.
Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
In the comments box below, please rate the recipe you’ve tested if you’ve done so.
- In a large stockpot, combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, and coconut cream
- Heat until hot. Combine the orange zest, orange slices, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes, or until sugar is fully dissolved
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it aside to cool completely
- In a separate bowl, combine the Everclear and pineapple syrup
- Set aside. Pour the mixture into a jar and carefully shut it
- Preserve for at least 8 weeks in a cold, dark location before using. Take a look at the notes.
- The Everclear 190 proof is used in this recipe. If you are unable to locate it in your location, you can substitute Everclear 151 proof or vodka instead. It is possible to preserve moonshine in firmly sealed jars in a cold, dark spot for up to one year as long as you use alcohol that is more than 80 proof
- However, this is only possible if the alcohol is more than 80 proof.
460IU of vitamin A|171.4mg of vitamin C|Calcium:142mg|Iron:3.8mg Calories:1279kcal|268g carbohydrate|6g protein|24g fat|21g saturated fat|267 mg sodium | 1607 mg potassium | 6 g fiber|241 g sugar|460IU of vitamin A|171.4mg vitamin C| Calcium:142mg iron:3.8mg All of the nutritional information presented is based on best-guess calculations. See www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure policies/ for more information on how I compute this information.