The latest of these multi-talented women is singer and ‘Nashville’ star Hayden Panettiere, who appears in the company’s latest commercial, sensually chomping down on the new Midnight Moonshine Burger.
- Hayden Panettiere is showing off her post-baby body in Carl’s Jr.’s hot new commercial. The actress, 26, wears Daisy Dukes and an unbuttoned chambray top in a sexy ad for the fast food chain’s new Midnight Moonshine Burger. “Frankly, I like to eat a burger,” Panettiere tells PEOPLE.
- 1 Who is the girl in the new Hardee’s commercial?
- 2 Who did the Carl’s Jr commercials?
- 3 Who is the Carl’s Jr Join us girl?
- 4 Who is the Carl’s Jr guy?
- 5 How old is Kate McKinnon?
- 6 The evolution of the Carl’s Jr. girl, from Paris Hilton to Hayden Panettiere
- 7 A commercial starring Paris Hilton washing a car in a bikini while eating a burger created the blueprint for the brands, after the ad inspired protests and gained enough viewers to crash the Carl’s Jr. website in 2005.
- 8 Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s followed up Hilton’s commercial with another sexy ad starring actress and model Cameron Richardson. When people protested these and other ads, Pudzer says that the controversy only helped sales.
- 9 As Carl’s Jr. expands, there are new opportunities to titillate and offend. After an ad for the Memphis BBQ Burger was banned in New Zealand in 2013 for being sexually explicit and degrading, the chain released an even racier radio spot.
- 10 Familiar protests against the chain’s hyper-sexual marketing recently broke out in Australia, when previously unknown actress Gemie Howe became the country’s first Carl’s Jr. girl.
- 11 While Carl’s Jr. has aired some of the sexiest ads in the burger business, Pudzer says that boxer Ronda Rousey helped bring in a new era of stars with substance to the chain.
- 12 Carl’s Jr. Midnight Moonshine Burger TV Spot, ‘Shine’ Ft. Hayden Panettiere
- 13 Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- 14 Hayden Panettiere Has a Sexy New Role: Carl’s Jr. Commercial Star
- 15 Carl’s Jr.: Sex no longer sells
- 16 Moonshine Grilling with Midnight Moonshine Burger
- 17 Hardee’s CEO Reveals Best and Worst Models From His Famous Commercials
- 18 Hardee’s breaks from Carl’s Jr with a dedicated campaign
- 19 Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Outshine the Competition with the New Midnight Moonshine Burger: It’s Not Illegal, But It Tastes Like It
Who is the girl in the new Hardee’s commercial?
Today, the CEO of Hardee’s will release a new ad with Sports Illustrated model Samantha Hoopes.
Who did the Carl’s Jr commercials?
Carl’s Jr. When CKE parted ways with 72andSunny, which had handled its advertising for six years, it gave its business to the ad giant Havas. The actor and frequent pitch man Matthew McConaughey signed on to do voice-over work, extolling Carl’s Jr.’s “biggety-wiggety, buck-wild beef.”
Who is the Carl’s Jr Join us girl?
Commerical. Hayden Panettiere is showing off her post-baby body in Carl’s Jr.’s hot new commercial. The actress, 26, wears Daisy Dukes and an unbuttoned chambray top in a sexy ad for the fast food chain’s new Midnight Moonshine Burger.
Who is the Carl’s Jr guy?
Their newest ad, a 3-minute spot scheduled to air Sunday on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim, attempts to dial back the raunchiness. In it, the fictional Carl Hardee Sr. — played by “Nashville” actor Charles Esten — shows up to reclaim the company from his son, Carl Hardee Jr.
How old is Kate McKinnon?
Supermodel Sara Sampaio keeps warm in the Norpoint Ice Hotel with a fur coat and the new Carl’s Jr. Thickburger El Diablo. Filled with sliced jalapenos, jalapeno poppers and Habanero sauce, this hot burger will melt any ice castle.
The evolution of the Carl’s Jr. girl, from Paris Hilton to Hayden Panettiere
I hope you have liked reading this post and that you will find the recipe to be simple and enjoyable to prepare as well. This mash produces a whiskey that is exceptionally smooth, which you will greatly like. It’s important to remember that moonshine production is both an art and a science, and your first batch will almost certainly not be flawless, and your second batch will almost certainly not be perfect as well. Nevertheless, if you persist with it and master the intricacies of your still, you will soon become an expert in the craft of moonshining production!
A commercial starring Paris Hilton washing a car in a bikini while eating a burger created the blueprint for the brands, after the ad inspired protests and gained enough viewers to crash the Carl’s Jr. website in 2005.
CKE Restaurants and Don Flood are two of the most successful companies in the world.
Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s followed up Hilton’s commercial with another sexy ad starring actress and model Cameron Richardson. When people protested these and other ads, Pudzer says that the controversy only helped sales.
Carl’s Jr. on YouTube
As Carl’s Jr. expands, there are new opportunities to titillate and offend. After an ad for the Memphis BBQ Burger was banned in New Zealand in 2013 for being sexually explicit and degrading, the chain released an even racier radio spot.
courtesy of YouTube and Carl’s Jr.
Familiar protests against the chain’s hyper-sexual marketing recently broke out in Australia, when previously unknown actress Gemie Howe became the country’s first Carl’s Jr. girl.
While Carl’s Jr. has aired some of the sexiest ads in the burger business, Pudzer says that boxer Ronda Rousey helped bring in a new era of stars with substance to the chain.
Carl’s Jr. Midnight Moonshine Burger TV Spot, ‘Shine’ Ft. Hayden Panettiere
We’re sorry, but our video player isn’t compatible with this browser. To View, Please Click Here.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
The following are the first and last airings of a show: first airing, last airing, creatives, and most recently aired on Spending money on television impressions, national impressions, and local impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TVStreaming Ad ROI
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution, as well as Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution Benchmarking
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Request a Demo Right Now! Entering a moonshine distillery, actress Hayden Panettiere creates a sauce using Midnight Moonshine, which she sells to customers. According to Carl’s Jr., there is nothing unlawful about the Midnight Moonshine Burger; it simply tastes like it should be illegal. Advertiser Advertiser Profiles for Carl’s Jr. Facebook,Twitter,YouTube,Pinterest Products Carl’s Jr. Midnight Moonshine Burger, Midnight Moon Moonshine, Carl’s Jr. Midnight Moonshine Burger, Carl’s Jr. Midnight Moonshine Burger Tagline There are no songs associated with the phrase “Eat Like You Mean It” at this time.
- Please submit your request ONLY ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for it to be approved. The information you give will be shown on our website once it has been confirmed.
MoodActiveActors – AddHayden Panettiere to the list of actors and actresses.
- It is only from performers, their parents/legal guardians, or casting agencies that submissions should be accepted. Please submit your request ONLY ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for it to be approved. The information you give will be shown on our website once it has been confirmed.
Agency72andSunny. 72andSunny is a creative agency that specializes in digital marketing. Initiative is a digital marketing agency that specializes in digital marketing. Media Consultancy Screenshots See All of the Screenshots Commercials that are similar
Hayden Panettiere Has a Sexy New Role: Carl’s Jr. Commercial Star
Carl’s Jr. is a fast-food restaurant in Carlsbad, California. Hayden Panettiereis is cranking the heat up a notch! She appears in a new Carl’s Jr. commercial to promote the fast food chain’s Midnight Moonshine Burger, in which she is 26 years old and from Nashville. The actress, who is dressed in a cleavage-baring black button-down shirt and matching shorts, is shown choking down a big sandwich inside what seems to be a distillery while a fire rages in the backdrop and Jessie James Decker can be heard singing in the background.
- commercials over the years.
- Padma Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and prosperity.
- In 2013, she sang in a Cotton ad, showcasing her vocal abilities.
- According to CNBC, the Midnight Moonshine Burger is made out of a charcoal-grilled 100 percent black Angus beef patty that is covered with a moonshine glaze, pepper jack cheese, garlic and pepper fried onions, and thick-cut, applewood-smoked bacon, among other ingredients.
- He owns a portion of Piedmont Distillers, which is responsible for the distribution of Junior’s Midnight Moonshine.
It will be offered for a limited time in more than 3,600 Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants across the United States. Andy Puzder, CEO of CKE Restaurants, told CNBC that the dish “knocked everyone’s socks off when we tried it.” (E! and CNBC are both owned by the NBCUniversal corporation.)
Carl’s Jr.: Sex no longer sells
In recent years, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s have become well-known for their provocative — and at times, downright rude — advertising that feature scantily dressed women eating hamburgers. Fast food restaurants are now attempting to change their direction. According to a recent ad, their new motto is “Food, not boobs.” The company’s newest advertisement, a 3-minute clip that will broadcast on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim on Sunday, aims to tone down the raunchiness of the brand. During the film, the fictitious Carl Hardee Sr.
- (also fictional, played by the comedian Drew Tarver).
- A close-up of a hamburger takes the place of the original image.
- faces the camera for the first time.
- “You know, when I established this firm, there was just one thing on my mind: to pioneer a new way of eating.” It will be shown during the NCAA championship game next week in a 60-second version of the ad, which was designed by the advertising agency 72andSunny.
- and Hardee’s for eight years, “it was time to change.” “It was past time to make a change.
- Norcross added that although the Carl’s Jr.
- “Apart from that, folks didn’t really know what they were talking about.” “We wanted to put the emphasis back on their products,” says the team.
It was impossible for Norcross’s company to transition from being the provocative brand to being the bland brand overnight.
CKE Restaurants, the California-based parent company of Carl’s Jr.
Despite the fact that both Carl’s Jr.
locations tend to be in the western United States, while Hardee’s locations tend to be in the Midwest and Southeast.
“I think you and I both would appreciate the commercials we’ve been airing,” Puzder, 66, said on Fox Business’ Stuart Varney on Thursday morning.
It’s not the same as it was 10, 12, years ago when we first started.
“Can you tell me about your cooking system?” The company’s provocative advertisements first aired in 2005, and featured Paris Hilton in a minute-long ad wearing a tight bathing suit and high-heeled shoes.
hamburger are just a few of the scenes shown in the video.
There have been a number of other ladies who have appeared in the company’s explicit advertisements, including Kate Upton, Heidi Klum, and Kim Kardashian.
As a blogger for the women’s website Jezebel put it in 2013, “Perhaps you’ve noticed that Carl’s Jr.
“I believe that if you go into any grocery shop or medicine store, you’re going to see things on magazine covers that are more exposing than what you saw in many of our advertisements,” he said earlier this month on Fox Business.
In the past, the emphasis has been on young, eager men, but Norcross believes it is time to extend the scope of the competition. “I’m hoping this may be of assistance.”
Moonshine Grilling with Midnight Moonshine Burger
As part of a new relationship with Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s®, Midnight Moon®, America’s number one selling moonshine, has created the Midnight Moonshine Burger, which can be found at participating locations around the country. On March 23, this new menu item became available at more than 3,600 participating Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants around the country. According to Nielsen and NABCA data, Midnight Moon moonshine accounts for nearly half of all moonshine sold in the United States, making it a natural fit for two of America’s most well-known burger chains to collaborate with Midnight Moon on this new burger.
and Hardee’s chose Midnight Moon Moonshine as the unique ingredient in their delectable sweet and smokey glaze, which has Midnight Moon Moonshine as the special ingredient.
The rapidly rising popularity of legalized moonshine prompted Carl’s Jr.
“We loved the sweet burn we got when we put Midnight Moon Moonshine flavored glaze on a burger,” said Brad Haley, chief marketing officer for Carl’s Jr.
“We’re excited to see what we can come up with next.” This year’s Midnight Moonshine Burger is being promoted with a comprehensive nationwide advertising campaign that includes television, out-of-home advertising, social media, radio, in-store point-of-purchase displays, free standing insert coupons, collectable mugs, and other promotional items.
- The commercial, which was created by the Los Angeles-, New York-, and Amsterdam-based creative firm 72andSunny, will begin running on television networks throughout the country today, as well as on the businesses’ YouTube accounts.
- In addition, the burger will serve as a focus point for the brand’s social media channels.
- Midnight Moon Cinnamon, which will be available on stores in April, is bottled at 90-proof and comes pre-infused with three cinnamon sticks each jar, as well as a pinch of pure cane sugar, providing a taste profile that is spicy with a touch of sweetness.
- In addition to being consumed neat, Midnight Moon Cinnamon may also be used to make cocktails such as those listed below.
Midnight Moon Cinnamon and Coca-Cola. Fill glass halfway with ice and add cola on top to make Midnight Moon cocktail. Midnight Moon Cinnamon Iced Tea, 1.5 oz. Cinnamon Tea, 1.5 oz. Pour Midnight Moon into a glass filled with ice and top with iced tea to make a cocktail cocktail.
Hardee’s CEO Reveals Best and Worst Models From His Famous Commercials
Puzder claims that the company that owns Hardee’s and Carl Jr. performs an incredible job of exploiting models before they become well-known. A crucial factor in the success of fast food advertisements, according to Puzder, is the ability to select hot up and coming models and stars to appear in the commercials. The fact that the CEO disclosed what the models performed behind the scenes of the legendary advertisements should not be overlooked. According to Puzder, who spoke to the San Francisco Chronicle, it all began in 2005.
- Saying it would give it a more edgy tone to it.
- In terms of the brand’s casting eye, Puzder added, “we have a history of choosing these young women before they reach their peak.” ‘We featured Kate Upton in an advertisement a month before she was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
- However, it is not only about up-and-coming models; even Heidi Klum made an appearance, despite the fact that she ‘is no spring chicken,’ according to Puzder, who described her as such.
- Even some well-known foodies, such as Padma Lakshmi, the presenter of Top Chef, have joined in the festivities.
- ‘They couldn’t possibly eat meat, could they?
- and get a Western Bacon Cheeseburger, and then lick the barbecue sauce off her fingers when she returned home.’ [courtesy of] Also, he stated that Kim Kardashian truly had a salad in her Hardee’s advertisement because she refused to have an iceberg lettuce sandwich.
- Fortunately, we had a salad that we were pushing at the time, so Kim appeared in the salad advertisement,’ said Puzder.
- She’s far too little.
- What do you think of the advertisements for Hardee’s and Carl Jr., and why?
- On Facebook, you can discuss this article with other Project Casting enthusiasts.
Hardee’s breaks from Carl’s Jr with a dedicated campaign
Home»Companies»Hardee’s» The advertisement – Hardee’s| 3 years ago- helps Hardee’s move away from the Carl’s Jr brand. In addition to commercials and anthemsongs, which partners hismusicalstyle withits consumers around the country and seeks to “comfort culture” at their localHardee’s, adding newmenuitems displaying their handcrafted method, and regionalcampaigns suited toitsown His voice is woven into the fabric of local marketplaces all around the United States.
In collaboration with Carl Jr., we’re moving ‘crave culture’ ahead with merely the name-
Other Related Hardee’s Information
We’re going to use this new campaign to introduce customers to the unique nature of their handcrafted process, and regionalcampaigns tailored to’comfort culture’ at their localHardee’s, new menu items featuring their iconic restaurants byHavas Chicago, Tastes Like Americacelebrates the valuesHardee’s shares with real people innearly-every state in the country. | 3 years ago-commercial and anthemsong, which partners his musical style withCarl
| Five years ago, the chains’ YouTube channels were launched. “Branded, alcohol-flavoredmenuitems have become increasingly popular in Carpinteria, California,” says Jessie James Decker, a country music artist. Through its first restaurants in NewYork and New Jersey this spring, as well as recent international openings in -, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s will also include an originalsongwritten and performed byLos Angeles-, NewYork-Through its first restaurants in NewYork and New Jersey this spring, as well as recent international openings in
5 years ago- “Midnight Moon” is America’s favorite moonshine, and now it’s taken to the next level,” Haley continued. With an award-winning marketing approach, CKE operates Carl’sJr. and Hardee’s. TheCarl’sJr./Hardee’s brand continues to re-sell Carl’sJr. andHardee’s items on the restaurants’ respective YouTube channels. Carl’sJr. ® and beer-flavored burgers and sandwiches have been available previously, but Carl’sJr. and Hardee’s were the first to bring them to market -| 5 years ago-from CKE Restaurants Holdings, the parent company of America’s favorite hamburgers.” “Our dedication to making the best-tasting moonshine has elevated Midnight Moon to the status of America’s favorite moonshine, and it is currently at the top of the heap.” The commercial will begin appearing on national television on one of Carl Jr.’s andHardee’s channels.
Marketing officer for Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants, 5 years ago. | 5 years ago. With a charbroiled 100 percent Black Angus beef patty and the sweet burn that has become synonymous with America’s favorite burgers, the most premium version is offered.” The ad will also feature an original song developed and sung by the Los Angeles-, New York-, and Amsterdam-based creative firm 72andSunny. The Midnight Moonshine Burger will be promoted through the commercial.
Marketing officer at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants, 5 years ago. | 5 years ago.- With a charbroiled 100 percent Black Angus beef patty and the sweet burn that has become synonymous with America’s favorite burgers, the most premium version is offered. The campaign will also feature an original song developed and performed by the Los Angeles, New York, and Amsterdam-based creative firm 72andSunny. The Midnight Moonshine Burger will be promoted in the commercial.
| 5 years ago, and day in and day out. The beef is available as a grass-fed, all-naturalsingle patty for $5.59, as a grass-fed, all-naturalbeefburgers, which can be ordered as a combo meal with Carl’s Jr.
andHardee’s for this retail partnership,” said Brad Haley, chief marketing officer, for $6.89, and as 100 percent Black Angus Thickburgers®, made from Anheuser-Busch InBev® for $8.89
Thrillist.com | 3 years ago-“Tastes Like America” marketing campaign launched. In the Northeast, Hardee’s fans are now purposefully splitting apart from one another. ” For a while, we were afraid about losing the business that had suddenly expanded into the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic. Simply said, they are embracing Americana in their advertising and menu growth. But marketing has primarily been centered aroundCarl’s Jr. since the 1940s, when he met a slightly younger Southern-based burgerchain -thrillist.com |
- success) acquiredHardee’s, a burger joint leaning heavily into rapid expansion over the otherbreathe: rather than 20% In accordance with their “Tastes Like America” marketing push.
- territory.” And they combined menus, but perhaps -|
- A: According to -break, we have become a part of American society.
- andHardee’s advertising starringnearly-Carl’sJr.
- This is a very lovely woman.”
That’s according to Andrew Puzder, President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee to be the Labor Secretary in his administration. In 2015, Puzder told CNNMoney, “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with seeing a beautiful woman in bikini, eating hamburgers, and washing a Bentley, pickup truck, or being in a hot tub.” Puzder was speaking about his views on women in bikinis, eating hamburgers, and washing Bentleys, pickup trucks, and hot tubs in an interview with CNNMoney. “I think there’s probably nothing more American than that,” says the author.
- restaurants across the country.
- Related: Andrew Puzder, the CEO of Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr., has been appointed by President Donald Trump to be Labor Secretary.
- Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.
- In 2005, a provocative commercial starring a bikini-clad Paris Hilton washing a car while eating a Carl’s Jr.
- Since then, Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.
- Among others who have made appearances include Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, and Emily Ratajkowski.
- Puzder, on the other hand, does not see the problem.
“If I did, we would not be able to run them.
advertisements target men between the ages of 18 and 34, the advertising are intended to reach a broader audience, according to Puzder.
“He desired to dine in the same establishment as his older brother.
Youthful females like to date people who are as young and hungry.” The Fight for $15 and the appointment of a fast-food CEO as Labor Secretary are related.
“We take great care in our advertisements,” he remarked.
In most cases, there aren’t even any men or women in the advertisement.
“The purpose of the advertisement is to highlight everything that is uniquely American,” he explained.
Published on December 8, 2016 at 8:54 p.m. Eastern Time by CNNMoney (New York).
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Outshine the Competition with the New Midnight Moonshine Burger: It’s Not Illegal, But It Tastes Like It
CARPINTERIA, Calif.—(BUSINESS WIRE)—The city of Carpinteria, California, has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. For the first time ever, Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s ® have joined up with MidnightMoon® Moonshineto offer the Midnight Moonshine Burger, which is now available at participating restaurants across the country. The Midnight Moonshine Burger, which is served on the chain’s signature Fresh Baked Buns, is made with a charbroiled, 100 percent Black Angus beefpatty, Midnight Moon Moonshine glaze, pepper-Jack cheese, crispy garlic-pepper onion straws, and thick-cut,Applewood-smoked bacon, among other ingredients.
- and Hardee’s were the first to bring them to the fast food industry,” said Brad Haley, chief marketing officer for Carl’s Jr.
- “Branded, alcohol-flavored menu items have been popular in sit-down restaurants for a number of years now, but Carl’s Jr.
- A moonshine-flavored glaze imparted a sweet burn to the burger, and the addition of crunchy garlic-pepper onion straws, spicy pepper Jack cheese, Applewood-smoked bacon, and fresh vegetables elevated it to a new level,” Haley continued.
- It is produced from a 1/3-pound 100% Black Angus beefpatty, which is the most premium option available.
and Hardee’s picked Midnight Moon Moonshine as the unique ingredient in their delectable sweet and smokey glaze.” “Our dedication to creating the best-tasting moonshine has earned Midnight Moon the title of America’s favorite moonshine, and now it can be found on one of America’s favorite burgers,” says the company.
and Hardee’s to advertise the Midnight Moonshine Burger, which will feature a yet-unnamed multi-faceted celebrity who will be unveiled shortly.
The commercial, which was created by the Los Angeles-, New York-, and Amsterdam-based creative agency72andSunny, will premiere on national television on March 28 and will also be available on the companies’ YouTube pages.
and Hardee’s on Facebook (www.facebook.com/carlsjrandhardees) for the latest updates.
To use the SuperStar ®Rewards app, download it from theiTunesStore or GooglePlayand check in to redeem Carl’s Jr.
or Hardee’s location in the United States of America.
is a publicly traded company in the United States.
(“CKE”) is a privately held firm based in Carpinteria, California.
CKE owns and licenses Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s® quick-service restaurants, which are operated by its subsidiaries.
and Hardee’s as one brand under two identities, recognizing the regional heritage of both banners while remaining true to the CKE brand.
territories, up from its initial spring openings in New York and New Jersey and recent international expansions into Canada, Colombia, and Guatemala.
The Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s brand continues to deliver substantial and consistent growth in the The Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s system is presently 92 percent franchised, with overseas locations accounting for 19 percent of the company’s total number of restaurants.
For additional information about CKE, please visit its corporate website at www.ckr.comor its brand websites at www.carlsjr.com and www.hardees.com.