Can you put moonshine in a plastic jug?
- While moonshine isn’t going to burn a hole in a plastic jug, an open flame certainly will. If you plan to store your moonshine in plastic jugs or containers, make sure they are placed in a cool area where there’s no open flames or heart sources nearby.
- 1 What do you do with moonshine jugs?
- 2 How drunk does moonshine get you?
- 3 Is moonshine really strong?
- 4 Is moonshine safe to drink?
- 5 What can I store moonshine in?
- 6 What’s moonshine taste like?
- 7 Does moonshine give you a hangover?
- 8 Do you refrigerate moonshine?
- 9 Is moonshine a vodka?
- 10 Why is moonshine illegal?
- 11 Can you drink moonshine straight?
- 12 How bad is moonshine for you?
- 13 What happens if you drink moonshine?
- 14 r/PandR – Nick Offerman knows how to drink moonshine.
- 15 The History of Moonshine Jugs
- 16 Early American Moonshine
- 17 What is Whiskey Tax?
- 18 The Whiskey Rebellion
- 19 The History of Moonshine Jugs
- 20 Why are Old Moonshine Jugs Marked XXX?
- 21 Review of the Best Old Moonshine Jug For Sale
- 22 Circleware O67052 Moonshine Glass Growler Jug
- 23 Packaging For You 375 ml Moonshine Jug Glass Bottle
- 24 Packaging For You 750 ml Moonshine Jug Glass Bottle
- 25 Thousand Oaks Barrel ‘Whiskey’ Engraved Moonshine Jug
- 26 How to Drink Moonshine
- 27 About This Article
- 28 Did this article help you?
- 29 White Whiskey Makes a Comeback
- 30 What Does the XXX on Moonshine Jugs Mean?
- 31 Moonshine Jug Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images
What do you do with moonshine jugs?
They are quality-made and durable stoneware that are very easy to clean. You can safely drink and store water, soda, fruit juice, fermented tea, or liquor in these old whiskey jugs. Moonshine jugs can also be used as a rustic decoration.
How drunk does moonshine get you?
9. Moonshine: 0-100 Real Quick Drunk. You will be fine one second, then, very shortly after drinking, you’ll be HAMMERED. You’ll feel yourself soaring above the legal limit as you begin to move less like a sober person and more like a marionette controlled by the jerky-handed puppet master known as moonshine.
Is moonshine really strong?
There isn’t anything inherently dangerous about moonshine — at least no more dangerous than any other alcoholic drink. When made properly, it is simply very strong alcohol with a very hard taste, or “kick,” because it hasn’t been aged. It is usually very potent, as high as 150 proof, which is about 75 percent alcohol.
Is moonshine safe to drink?
Illegal moonshine remains dangerous because it is mostly brewed in makeshift stills. It can be dangerous on two levels, both during the distilling process and when consuming it.
What can I store moonshine in?
Glass. A glass jar is the best option for storing high-quality moonshine long-term. It keeps the flavors pure. Plastic can subtly change the flavor of moonshine over time, but with glass, the shine you make today will taste the same months or years from now.
What’s moonshine taste like?
What does moonshine taste like? Moonshine is a fermentation of corn mash, which is then distilled to produce strong alcohol. The result is a clear liquid that will taste strong and smooth, with slight tones of corn.
Does moonshine give you a hangover?
The heads won’t make you blind, but the volatile alcohols they contain will give you a whopping hangover. The product also smells and tastes terrible, this is because of the acetone that is present.
Do you refrigerate moonshine?
Moonshine doesn’t require refrigeration for storage but storing your moonshine in a fridge won’t damage your spirits. The only elements that can change your moonshine are light, heat, and oxygen if your bottle is opened. If your moonshine is exposed to any of these elements, the flavor can be affected.
Is moonshine a vodka?
Commercial liquor labeled as moonshine is typically one of two things: neutral grain spirits or unaged whiskey. White whiskey, in other words, is different from vodka, but some of what gets sold as “moonshine” is legally vodka.
Why is moonshine illegal?
So why is moonshine still illegal? Because the liquor is worth more to the government than beer or wine. Uncle Sam takes an excise tax of $2.14 for each 750-milliliter bottle of 80-proof spirits, compared with 21 cents for a bottle of wine (of 14 percent alcohol or less) and 5 cents for a can of beer.
Can you drink moonshine straight?
Definitely! Moonshine is traditionally sipped straight, right out of the jar. You can also drink it in shots.
How bad is moonshine for you?
Consuming Methanol In Moonshine However, after it is metabolized, the methanol can have an extremely harmful effect in someone’s body. 10 milliliters (ml) of methanol is all it takes to permanently damage the optic nerve and cause partial, if not complete, blindness. 30 ml of methanol is lethal.
What happens if you drink moonshine?
Consuming too much alcohol — even the “safe” kind — can cause alcohol poisoning, affecting heart rate and breathing and even leading to coma and death, according to the Mayo Clinic.
r/PandR – Nick Offerman knows how to drink moonshine.
Level 1As a native Kentuckian, I can vouch for this. Even small elderly grandparents are known to consume it in this manner. Here’s a level 2Alabama lad. I’m able to validate his confirmation. level 2Yes, that’s correct. This was hardly a surprise to the people of the South. level 2I also have some documentation from the state of Tennessee. What other way is there to drink from a moonshine jug? level 2As a native Kentuckian, I’ve only ever seen shine in a jar, not a jug, which is a shame. I suppose I’ll have to work harder in Kentucky.
The A+ approach is confirmed at Texas level 2.
Of course, this isn’t a matter of pride because my hometown is a dump.
It’s really the quickest and most convenient method using one of those jugs.
- 2nd levelI’m a genuine Hoosier, from from the not-so-great state of Indiana, where this event is taking place.
- This is how folks from the countryside consume their beverages.
- level 2I learned how to sip wine from an agarrafa from my Chilean uncle (looks like a jug).
- I drank it from a mason jar because I’m a level 2 West Virginian.
- It’s a big piece of equipment.
The History of Moonshine Jugs
No two things go together quite like moonshine and a big jug. Moonshine jugs have become a status symbol for moonshiners all over the world. However, how did they come to be? Moonshine jars are frequently referred to as a sign of moonshine production. Moonshine has a special place in the hearts of many people in the United States. Fermentation has been around almost as long as human history. As a matter of fact, it is speculated that humans developed to be able to digest ethanol, which enabled us to ingest fruit that had begun to spoil.
Not only did it perhaps aid in the survival of many early individuals, but it also exposed them to the effects of alcohol for the first time.
Early American Moonshine
Early American settlers used moonshine to reduce waste and improve the value of their harvests, which helped them avoid famine. To be honest, you might argue that moonshine is even more uniquely American than apple pie! Early American settlers, particularly those in grain-producing areas, used leftover grain to distill as a method of decreasing waste and boosting their earnings while still living off the land. It didn’t take long for early pioneers to discover that whiskey was far more valuable than the maize that was used to make it, and that they had made a mistake.
Throughout early American history, moonshine was a significant component of daily life. In fact, at one point, moonshine was used as a sort of currency. Unfortunately, this was not intended to be long-lasting.
What is Whiskey Tax?
Due to the fact that the American Revolutionary War was destined to alter the course of the United States’ destiny, it also had an impact on the use of alcoholic beverages in the future United States. Because of the Revolutionary War, rum distribution was disrupted, and beer soured more quickly than spirits and was more difficult to carry. All of these reasons contributed to an increase in the use of whiskey. A ‘whiskey tax’ was imposed by the newly created federal government. The “whiskey tax” was enacted in 1791 as a means of recouping the costs of a war that had occurred.
However, because of the surge in the use of whiskey, this levy rapidly became known as the “whisky tax,” even though it was originally applied to all domestic spirits.
The Whiskey Rebellion
Farmers living in the Western froniter, who had spent many years distilling their extra grain for profit or trade, were fiercely opposed to the levy. Farmers used intimidation and violence to get around paying the levy in the beginning phases of the uprising. The tensions reached a boiling point in July 1794, when a United States marshal was dispatched to western Pennsylvania in order to serve writs to distillers who had failed to pay their unpaid taxes on time. Over 500 armed men stormed the residence of home inspector general John Neville as soon as the news got out.
The rebels had all returned home long before the 13,000 militia arrived, allowing for a peaceful resolution to be achieved.
The History of Moonshine Jugs
While moonshine jugs are not the only technique to store moonshine, they are frequently connected with the phenomenon known as ‘white lightning.’ Moonshine has traditionally been stored in stoneware jugs, which are also known as liquor crocks or jugs, whiskey jugs, and shoulder jugs, among other names. While these types of jugs are not primarily used for keeping moonshine, they are inextricably related to the practice of storing spirits in general. This collection of antique whisky jugs is free of dangerous chemicals and lead.
These vintage whiskey jars are suitable for both drinking and storing water, soda, fruit juice, fermented tea, and liquor in a safe manner.
To help you make an educated purchasing decision, we’ve analyzed the top antique moonshine jugs available on the market today in this post.
Why are Old Moonshine Jugs Marked XXX?
The majority of people have only seen moonshine jugs in cartoons or caricatures, but we all know what they look like: an antique jug stamped with the letter XXX that is generally filled with moonshine. The XXX symbol relates solely to the distillation process of moonshine and has nothing to do with indicating that the product may be poisonous. Historically, the XXX sign was employed by moonshiners to indicate that their brew had been passed through the still three times, indicating to purchasers that it contained high levels of alcohol and was pure.
The following runs were used to purify the moonshine, enhancing its strength and purity as a result of the process. In order to demonstrate to whiskey purchasers that it was of superior quality and triple-distilled, the XXX mark was a simple and rapid method of communicating this information.
Review of the Best Old Moonshine Jug For Sale
- Despite the fact that most people only encounter moonshine jugs in caricatures or cartoons, we are all familiar with what they are: an old jug stamped with the letter xxxxx that is generally filled with moonshine. A mark with a number in it relates to the distillation process of moonshine, and does not indicate that it may be poisonous in any other way. When moonshiners employed the XXX mark, it meant that their brew had been through the still three times, indicating to purchasers that it contained high levels of alcohol and was completely pure. Because they lacked advanced distilling equipment, the initial distillation was often lower in alcohol and had a less pleasant flavor than the subsequent distillation. In the following runs, the moonshine was purified further, increasing its strength and purity as a result. In order to demonstrate to whiskey purchasers that it was of superior quality and triple-distilled, the XXX mark was a simple and rapid method.
Be merry like the peasants of old, when the’shiners’ were regarded as the toast of the town. Using this Old Fashioned Stoneware Jug Growler as a drinking vessel is a one-of-a-kind and traditional experience. Any beverage you like to serve in this stoneware bottle will be safe to consume because it is made of food-grade stoneware and is durable. This jug can hold up to 64 ounces of liquid, including water, whiskey, beer, and other beverages. In addition, you may be confident that the cork stopper that comes with it will assist in keeping unwanted guests out.
Taking a sip from this moonshine jug will make you feel right at home, thanks to its brown and beige color scheme that gives it a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Circleware O67052 Moonshine Glass Growler Jug
- Free of polycarbonate, PVC, phthalate, and BPA
- Design that is both elegant and functional. Maintains and displays taste in the manner intended
- Made of transparent glass
No polycarbonate, PVC, phthalate, or bisphenol A (BPA); It has a sophisticated appearance. Taste is preserved and presented just how it should be. Glass is used in its construction.
Packaging For You 375 ml Moonshine Jug Glass Bottle
- Glass that is free of BPA
- Container that is 100 percent recyclable
- Designed with straight body panels, it is ideal for label manufacture and silk screen decoration. Handle with an one finger pistol grip
- Container that is transparent to allow for best product presentation
The Packaging Is 375 mL for Your Convenience The Moonshine Jug Glass Bottle is a top-of-the-line jug with a classic style that can be used for a variety of liquid items. This moonshine jug features a typical spirits contour with a pistol handle that allows for one-finger carrying convenience. The jug’s substantial base gives it a strong presence on the shelf while also conveying a feeling of quality. The tall neck of this container features a blunt bar-top neck with a neck opening of 18.5mm, which is a standard size.
This jug, which is ideal for spirit drinks and liqueurs, may be utilized in a variety of applications and markets.
Packaging For You 750 ml Moonshine Jug Glass Bottle
- The shape of the spirits container is timeless
- The stoppers are synthetic cork. Handle with a thin neck that has been molded
This 750 mL heavyweight round moonshine jug is perfect for liquors and may assist to bring that extra touch of flair you’ve been seeking for to your bar or restaurant. If you want to go a step further, you can transform it into a stunning center piece by adding a floral arrangement and engraving an important statement on it. This jug has a molded handle and a thin neck, which helps to create a traditional appearance for the piece. The cork stoppers that are suitable with the moonshine provide a secure seal, protecting the tastes of the moonshine.
Adding these clear glass moonshine jugs to your liquor bottles collection will give your collection a vintage feel. The Packaging For You750 mL Moonshine Jug Glass Bottleis a terrific jug for your whiskey, liqueurs, and homemade moonshine, among other things.
Thousand Oaks Barrel ‘Whiskey’ Engraved Moonshine Jug
- Made of hand blown glass
- Holds up to 725 milliliters of liquid
- Jug has an engraved design
- Finger-hook handle
With the Thousand Oaks Barrel ‘Whiskey’ Engraved Moonshine Jug, you can add a rustic touch to your backwoods cabin or country-western decor. This finger-hook liquor jug, which has been glazed and painted in caramel on the top and beige on the bottom, makes an outstanding vase. This jug, which has a wide-mouth opening, is well-constructed and well-finished, and it can contain a variety of drinks and other liquids. Because the cork stopper is quite resilient, it will stand up well to repeated usage.
The use of this classic style porcelain jug with a finger hook handle will bring a sense of whimsy to any theme party or lodge gathering.
How to Drink Moonshine
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation When it comes to whiskey, moonshine is a delectable beverage that was initially manufactured in the United States during the prohibition era. Although moonshine is now available in most liquor stores in a variety of tastes, a small percentage of the population continues to manufacture their own at home. Drinking moonshine is a great way to experience one of the most potent liquors ever created. You may use it to make mixed cocktails or simply drink it straight with a chaser.
- Combine moonshine with cola for a traditional concoction of flavors. Due to the fact that moonshine is a type of whiskey, you may simply create one of the most popular and delicious alcoholic beverages on the market. Fill a large glass halfway with ice and serve immediately. For a refreshing cocktail, combine 2 shots of moonshine with 12 oz (335 mL) of Coca-Cola and serve over ice.
- The flavor of distilled maize gives certain moonshines a cola taste, which can make for an even sweeter drink
- However, some moonshines do not have this flavor.
- 2For a boozy drink, combine a can of light beer and a shot of moonshine in a shaker. 1 shot of moonshine should be added to the bottom of a glass. Pour 12 oz (350 ML) of the beer into the glass, and then pick a lager or a light ale to drink it with. You may serve it with ice if you want it to be colder, or you can drink it straight up. In the summer, combine a lemon or blueberry-flavored moonshine with any light beer for a delicious, fizzy cocktail that is exceptionally refreshing and bubbly. Advertisement
- s3 Ginger ale can be added to moonshine to help reduce the harshness of the alcoholic beverage. Fill a highball glass halfway with ice and add a shot of any kind of moonshine. Then, over the ice, add 12 oz (335 mL) of ginger ale into the glass and stir well. Examine the drink to determine if it’s to your liking
- If not, add additional ginger ale until you find a flavor that suits you.
- If you wish to produce a non-alcoholic ginger ale rather than a ginger beer, you should always use non-alcoholic ginger ale rather than ginger beer. The alcohol in ginger beer can actually enhance the flavor of moonshine by making it taste more potent.
- In order to prepare a non-alcoholic cocktail, you should always use non-alcoholic ginger ale rather than ginger beer. It is possible that the alcohol in ginger beer will enhance the flavor of the moonshine.
- This refreshing beverage can also be garnished with 2-3 mint leaves and a slice of lemon for an extra touch of flavor.
- 1 Drink plenty of water after you consume moonshine to keep your body hydrated. The use of alcohol, particularly high-proof alcohol such as moonshine, might dehydrate you. Drink plenty of water in between each alcoholic beverage, even if you have a lot of whiskey. Drink a full glass of water once you’ve finished your moonshine beverage before proceeding to the next.
- Even if you don’t like for the taste of plain water, you can try drinking flavored water such as coconut water or a flavored sports drink.
- What If I Told You? “Ya dong” is the name given to traditional herbal moonshine produced in Thailand. Ya dong shots come with a tiny glass of water, a piece of fruit, and a few pickled olives. 2 Pickle juice should be consumed after drinking moonshine to alleviate the burning sensation. Straight moonshine has a strong alcohol flavor that can cause your throat to burn even after a tiny amount is consumed. Keep a glass of pickle juice available to offset the burning sensation caused by each drink of moonshine
- Take a sip of the juice after each one.
- Because of the salinity of the pickle juice, it might be especially beneficial if you don’t drink whiskey because it helps to reduce the burn caused by the alcohol. It is permissible to use any type of pickle juice or brine that you have on hand.
- 3 Drink in lower quantities to avoid a dreadful hangover. Depending on the type of moonshine you’re drinking, it may include trace levels of substances that, if consumed in high numbers, can be hazardous. Even in modest doses, they can produce excruciating headaches and other symptoms of pain. If you want to avoid this, take “half shots” of moonshine or simply modest sips from your glass to keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Please keep in mind that illegally distilled moonshine can contain extremely high concentrations of methanol, which can result in blindness or even death in the event that it is consumed
Create a new question
- Question Is it possible to drink moonshine straight? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. QuestionDo you like your moonshine warm or cold? wikiHow Staff EditorStaff Answer
- QuestionDo you prefer your moonshine warm or cold? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff Editors and Staff Members Answer Contribute to wikiHow by unlocking this answer that has been investigated by the wikiHow crew. It all depends on your own choice and the sort of drink you’re having. As an example, you may enjoy a glass of pure moonshine served at room temperature. Alternately, you may reheat up some apple pie moonshine for a warming, soothing drink on a chilly fall or winter evening. You can also make a chilled cocktail out of it by mixing it with ginger ale or iced tea. Question Is it necessary to keep moonshine refrigerated? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Editors and staff of wikiHow provide an answer.
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- Because moonshine is so potent, it is quite simple to become intoxicated from it very fast. If you’re drinking moonshine, try to keep your intake to no more than one drink each hour.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
- If you buy moonshine from an uncertified distiller, you have no way of knowing what is in the alcohol.
About This Article
Summary of the Article X Moonshine is a whiskey drink that may be consumed straight up with a chaser or used to create a cocktail with other ingredients. If you prefer to drink it straight without a chaser, sip pickle juice after your shot of moonshine to alleviate the burning feeling caused by the alcohol in your mouth. As an alternative, combine moonshine and cola to create a traditional, refreshing cocktail. An exceptionally strong drink may be made by mixing a shot of moonshine with an entire can of light lager.
Continue reading to find out how to remain hydrated when drinking moonshine!
Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been read 47,611 times so far.
Did this article help you?
Synopsis of the article You may either drink moonshine straight up with a chaser or use it to make a mixed cocktail with other liquors. In order to alleviate the burning feeling after drinking a shot of moonshine without a chaser, sip pickle juice after your shot of moonshine. You may also make a traditional, refreshing cocktail by mixing moonshine with cola. Mix a shot of moonshine with a can of light beer to make a really alcoholic beverage. Adding ginger ale to your shot and pouring it over ice can help to cut down on the harshness of the alcohol.
Continue reading to find out how to keep hydrated when drinking moonshine. Were you able to benefit from this overview? The writers of this page have combined their efforts to create a page that has been read 47,611 times.
White Whiskey Makes a Comeback
Just as much as the alcohol they hold, drinking cups convey a tale in and of themselves. Several years ago, an expert in antique drinkware told me about being served a ladleful of punch from what his host characterized as a colonial-era punch bowl that had been tenderly passed down through generations of a proud Southern family. He was kind in his acceptance of the drink. He did not advise the family that what they were in possession of was, in reality, an ancient chamber pot, not an antique punch bowl as they had assumed.
The jug in question is made of stoneware and has a robust shoulder.
That jar contains moonshine, which I’m sure everyone is aware of.
According to Daniel Ackermann, director of theMuseum of Early Southern Decorative Artsin Winston-Salem, North Carolina, “domestic alcohol manufacturing was considerable in the early days.” “It was a method of preserving your harvest.” Another important aspect of early pottery manufacture may be traced back to alcohol—both as a storage medium and as a fermenting agent.” Max Watman grew up in the Shenandoah Valley and is the author of the novel Chasing the White Dog, which is set amid the clandestine whiskey trade in the region’s mountains.
His research revealed that the immigrants along the ridges were primarily German and Scotch-Irish, and that they carried with them a heritage of ornamental arts and handicraft, according to him.
“And they poured moonshine into whatever containers they could find, and those jugs happened to be precisely what they could find.” When comic hillbillies became a famous meme, the moonshine jug made the transition from a dim holler to popular legend.
According to Hal Boyle, a journalist for the Associated Press in 1955, “the mythical hillbilly has become part of American legend.” The author describes him as “a shiftless figure in overalls who sprints across the hills barefooted…with an old hog rifle in one hand, and a jug of moonshine in the other.” Boyle set out to deconstruct the stereotype, but the character, along with his omnipresent jug, survived, owing in part to comic-book stars such as Li’l Abner and Snuffy Smith, who helped to popularize it.
- Moonshine has made a comeback in the last decade or two, having been cleaned up, marketed, and made more palatable.
- (Strict constructionists maintain that moonshine on the shelf of a liquor store is a con operation, because moonshine is prohibited by definition, and so cannot be sold.
- It’s also known as white whiskey or white dog in some circles.
- It’s a less obtrusive and less expensive approach of conveying a sense of community.
- High Wire Distilling in Charleston, South Carolina, produces Jimmy Red whiskey, which is distilled and aged in oak barrels.
- In a custom-made Le Creuset variant on the iconic moonshine jug, it’s now available to purchase.
- According to a twist that no doubt would have perplexed Snuffy Smith, the jug form of the product sells for a higher price than the bottled version.
When it comes to margaritas, “I’d approach white whiskey the same way I would tequila, and I’d toss it in there,” she adds. Welcome to the world of today’s favorite drink, made with yesterday’s spirit. You may find her White Dog Margarita recipe at the bottom of this page.
What Does the XXX on Moonshine Jugs Mean?
The XXXon moonshine jars are a traditional emblem of prohibition. When it comes to contemporary depictions of the moonshiner, it has been caricatured and cartooned several times. Anyone who has ever seen a jug with the letters “XXX” inscribed on it knows that it contains moonshine, but what exactly does that symbol imply and why did moonshiners scrawl it on their jugs is beyond me. The number “XXX” indicates how many times the moonshine batch had been ran through the still before it was finished.
- Moonshiners employed a basic pot still in the olden days, before the introduction of more contemporary distilling processes like as thump kegs and reflux stills, which were the most basic of all sorts of stills.
- Despite the fact that it is a highly successful gadget, you will not obtain pure alcohol when you put a batch through it for the first time.
- When you put a mash through a pot still, the product that comes out the other end includes around 30-40 percent alcohol, with the remainder consisting primarily of water.
- To increase the amount of alcohol in the mixture, you must first collect all of the results from your first runs and then run everything through the still a second time.
- The moonshine that had been ran through the still three times was extremely near to being pure alcohol, with an alcohol content of more than 80 percent.
- As a result of the above, I have never seen a historic example of a jug with three X’s inscribed on it before.
- In the event that any readers come across an example of an ancient moonshine jug that still has the XXXs visible, I would be delighted to view it, and we could even share your photographs on our website.
Moonshine Jug Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images
Illustration in the form of a pen and ink drawing of a moonshine jug with the term “moonshine.” For further information, please see my “Vector Food and Utensils” light box. A 3D render of a vintage moonshine jug on a white studio background with an isolated white background. Appalachian With a moonshine jug in hand, a hillbilly is clicking his heels. A jug of moonshine vector icon art with drips of strong liquor splashing out of the open top when the jug is shaken. Moonshine bootle with the XXXX label is a cartoon.
Illustration in vector format.
Authentic Moonshine Jug Made with Pure Original Corn Spirit and Handmade Artisan Illustration On a rough distressed background, a raw homemade alcohol creative sign is displayed.
A jug of Moonshine is depicted in this vector comic artwork.
Brewing Alcohol in a Retro-Vintage Setting Concept A vector image of a typical moonshine alcohol container with a triple X symbol and a cork, as seen in the movies.
A close-up of a glass jug; these jugs are typically used for the production of moonshine.
On a white backdrop, a moonshine bottle is depicted.
Brewers at home, unite!
Authentic Moonshine Jug Made with Pure Original Corn Spirit Illustration by a talented artisan.
Illustrations of moonshine bottles done in the pen and ink manner.
Unshaded dark studio background with a 3D model of a collection of antique moonshine jugs stored in a wooden carry container on an isolated dark studio background Unshaded white studio background with a collection of three antique moonshine jars in a 3D rendered scene is shown.
Unshaded white studio background with a collection of three antique moonshine jars in a 3D rendered scene is shown.
For further information, please see my “Vector Food and Utensils” light box.
A vector image of a vintage moonshine jug on a white background with no other elements.
Organic Illustration in a Mason Jar on a bright background of rough paper.
“An amusing collection of Hillbilly iconography, including a bent shotgun, a hut, a still, and a sweet tiny pet opossum”This picture is a vector artwork that may be scaled to any size without losing quality.
He’s planning to ignite a conflict.
The washing mat is where the country girl hangs out.
Unshaded white studio background with a collection of three antique moonshine jars in a 3D rendered scene is shown.
Icon of a retro Hard Liquor Jug.
I’m sipping some moonshine, becoming dizzy drunk, and seeing the stars as I’m doing it. a mountain dulcimer in an ancient wooden box with a porcelain pitcher attached Celebration at a Christmas party, moonshine Santa Claus inebriated comical cartoon image, horizontal and over white, isolatedof4Next