Where to find Nicki Burke in Mafia III?
- Nicki Burke is in one of the southern buildings on the scrap yard. Speak to her in order to learn how to weaken the moonshine racket enough to convince the enemy lieutenant Carl Bevers (he manages the distillery) to stop hiding. All points related to that process will be marked on the map with a blue color.
- 1 Where to find nicki Burke?
- 2 Where is carl Bevers mafia 3?
- 3 What happens to Lincoln clay?
- 4 How many moonshine trucks are in Mafia 3?
- 5 Why did Lincoln Clay sleep in the basement?
- 6 Moonshine (moonshine racket)
- 6.0.1 Meeting with Nicki Burke
- 6.0.2 Interrogating Bevers’ informant
- 6.0.3 Stealing a map with locations of moonshine camps marked on it
- 6.0.4 Destroying the camps in which the moonshine is produced
- 6.0.5 Stealing the money from the police bar
- 6.0.6 Murdering Bevers’ enforcers
- 6.0.7 Initiating a confrontation with Bevers
- 7 Moonshine – Mafia III Wiki Guide
- 8 The Blade Stained Red
- 9 Overview
- 10 Narrative
- 11 Walkthrough
- 12 Result
- 13 Mafia 3 Nicki Burke Side Missions and Favors ‘The Righteously Fucked Guide
- 14 Mafia 3 Nicki Burke Side Missions and Favors Guide
- 15 Mafia III Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- 16 Infinite Ammo!Glitches
- 17 moonshine truckGlitches
- 18 UnderbossesHints
- 19 Playboy magazinesGuides
- 20 Achievements and TrophiesTrophies
Where to find nicki Burke?
Nicki Burke is in one of the southern buildings on the scrap yard. Speak to her in order to learn how to weaken the moonshine racket enough to convince the enemy lieutenant Carl Bevers (he manages the distillery) to stop hiding.
Where is carl Bevers mafia 3?
Once you have reduced this racket’s earn to $0, you can talk to Nicki and she will give you Carl Bevers’ location. Drive to his hideout and enter the facility from the west. Inside the gate, there is one guard for you to take out. Then, continue down the right side of the building in front of you.
What happens to Lincoln clay?
Lincoln’s death After killing his underbosses, Lincoln leaves Eaglehurst Plantation. As he gets in his car and turns the key, it catches fire and explodes, killing him instantly. Father James set the bomb under his car after realizing that he was no different from Sal Marcano for killing the people he worked with.
How many moonshine trucks are in Mafia 3?
There are five shipments of moonshine and one delivery truck that can be destroyed along with $250 in cash.
Why did Lincoln Clay sleep in the basement?
“When Lincoln arrives home, he doesn’t go back to his old bedroom. He sleeps in the basement,” Harms explains. “That’s because the basement is essentially a very large foxhole and that’s where he feels safe. Obviously, we wanted to be very respectful to other people who’ve served in Vietnam.
Moonshine (moonshine racket)
Story missionsProtection are the next step. Missions in the PrevStory series Cut and Run is a popular phrase. There are walkthroughs for the main plot objective “Moonshine,” in which you take over the moonshine business in Pointe Verdun and later turn it over to Burke, which can be found on this page. The ultimate goal of this operation is to depose of one of the lieutenants from his current position of authority. There are other possible objectives in this mission, and all of the methods for diminishing the enemy racket are discussed in greater detail later in the book.
- Interviewing the informant for Bevers’ company
- Meeting with Nicki Burke Taking possession of a map that has the locations of moonshine camps highlighted on it
- Destroying the moonshine production camps
- Destroying the moonshine production camps Taking money from the police bar is considered theft. Those who murdered Bevers’ enforcers
- A confrontation with Bevers is being initiated.
Meeting with Nicki Burke
Before you breach into one of the boxes in the enemy land, you must first distract or kill the gangsters. Nicki Burke is located in one of the scrap yard’s southern structures, on the second floor. Contact her for information on how to weaken the moonshine ring just enough to persuade the enemy officer Carl Bevers (who oversees the distillery) to come out of hiding and join the fray. All of the points on the map that are associated with that procedure will be highlighted in blue. BEFORE you begin to weaken the racket, you should take an interest in all of the new junction boxes that have been installed in Pointe Verdun.
There may be criminals in the vicinity of two boxes; either murder them (quietly or in an open gunfight) or lure them away, for example, by tossing the Screaming Zemi at them.
Interrogating Bevers’ informant
Interrogating one of Bevers’ informants might be a good place to start if you want to undercut this scam (after you finish the first interrogation the second informer will become inactive). As with earlier narrative missions involving rackets, the strategy is to sneak up on an informant and capture him while he is away from others (you may aid yourself by whistling, for example) or dash after him if he attempts to flee the scene. Once the interrogation is over, you have the option of killing or recruiting him.
Stealing a map with locations of moonshine camps marked on it
The location where you may obtain a map is The distillery’s map may be seen on the first level of the building. A big and well-protected area is available for use. The eastern entrance, which leads into the distillery area, is the entry point. Once you’ve gained entry, you should sneak up on any adversaries you come across and stealthily dispatch them. If you are discovered, you will be immediately swamped by a large number of foes and will perish as a result. Take the stairwell, pass past the balconies, and you’ll arrive at the chamber with the map in hand.
Destroying the camps in which the moonshine is produced
On the wetlands, there are two camps that must be destroyed: the eastern camp and the western camp. If you manage to grab the map from the distillery, you will be able to figure out where they are. It is recommended that you remove all of the guards defending the chosen camp after you have arrived, although this is not a must in this case. The most crucial thing to do is to demolish the facilities where moonshine is manufactured and sold. Aim for the red tanks in order to do this (as shown on the above picture).
Chests can also be found at areas that are associated with other objectives (for example near the informants and the enforcers). The racket will be weakened by 1000 bucks for each set of chests that is destroyed.
Stealing the money from the police bar
If you whistle loudly enough, you can persuade the mobster to move away from the door. Interrogating the informant will reveal the location of the pub and the fact that you will be able to steal it. Once you get at your destination, do not attempt to enter by the main door; instead, begin creeping up on people before being discovered. If you are discovered, you will be attacked by policemen and gangsters, and police reinforcements will be dispatched to the location. Choose a side lane next to the pub and park yourself near to the establishment’s back entrance.
The money will be in the kitchen, as you shall discover.
Don’t shatter them, but use the crowbar to complete the mini-game instead.
The money (10 000 dollars) sits on a platter in front of you.
Murdering Bevers’ enforcers
In order to assault Caesar, you must first remove two enforcers from the top balcony (the one with the sentry). Dean “Dino” Barbaro may be found in an alleyway in the western side of the neighborhood. The use of explosives is recommended since, in addition to destroying the enforcer, they can also demolish the truck and supplies, further weakening the opposing organization’s position and effectiveness. It is located in the eastern portion of Pointe Verdun, in the town of Caesar de Angelis. He is located within one of the enormous buildings, and you should proceed to the upper floor of that structure.
Initiating a confrontation with Bevers
Bevers may be found on the second or third floor of the distillery. Go back to Nicki once you’ve done enough to undermine the moonshine racket (by doing activities associated with Bevers, which are shown by the blue dots on the map). Discuss your concerns with her, and then return to the distillery, which you may have visited earlier (when you looked for the map of the camps). Carl Bevers is working in his office, which is located on one of the distillery’s upper floors. It is recommended that you do stealthy takedowns on the sentries as you make your approach towards him because there are several adversaries in the building even without reinforcements.
After that, you may repeat the process with Bevers.
Next Missions in the storyProtection Missions in the PrevStory series Cut and Run is a popular phrase.
Moonshine – Mafia III Wiki Guide
In this section, you can find IGN’s walkthrough for the Mafia 3 narrative task Moonshine.
Advertisement You must first speak with Nicki Burke in order to begin the process of dismantling this organization. She will tell you all you need to know about Carl Bevers’ moonshine business. Once you’ve finished conversing with her, you’ll find that you still have $30,000 in damage left on Bevers’ racket. This is a good thing. Your aim is to reduce this to zero dollars. In order to do this, you must infiltrate and destroy several hideouts scattered over the landscape.
In this game, you will encounter enforcers to murder, spies to question, supplies to destroy, and companies to plunder. All of these activities will have a negative impact on the racket’s earnings. The racket boss will only be able to be defeated if all of the damage has been reduced to $0.
Confront Carl Bevers
Once you have decreased the earnings of this racket to zero, you may speak with Nicki, who will provide you with the whereabouts of Carl Bevers. Take a drive to his hideaway and enter through the western entrance. One guard is waiting for you inside the gate, and you must remove him. Then go along the right side of the building in front of you, keeping to the right. Once you’ve arrived at the southern end, enter through the doorway there. Make your way to the centre of the room by hanging to the right of the room.
- Once you have gotten approximately halfway into the chamber, turn to your left and you will notice a flight of stairs.
- Continue walking until you get to a doorway on the right side of the road.
- Make sure to take use of the first aid kit on the wall.
- Make full use of the cover as well as your whistle-blowing abilities.
- From there, take the stairwell up to the second floor.
- Once you’ve made your way through the door at the top of the stairs, knock out the guard and shoot Carl Bevers until he is rendered unconscious before performing a takedown on him.
The Blade Stained Red
The Blade Stained Redis a storychapter in the video game Mafia 3.
This chapter entails the recruitment of Thomas Burke and the occupation of the region of Pointe Verdun. A total of two rackets are involved: the moonshine racket, which is controlled by Carl Bevers, and the protection racket, which is operated by Sonny Blue. The district can receive a maximum of $100,000 each year.
‘Thomas Burke’ is a fictional character created by author Thomas Burke. Go to Duffy’s Irish Pubin Pointe Verdun and pick up the dossier from John Donovan before meeting with Burke. He will be apprehensive about joining Lincoln, which will force Lincoln to put Burke on a lunatic drive until he agrees to join him.
A Nation Once Again
At Burke’s IronMetal, Lincoln meets up with Burke and the two of them talk about what is going on in Pointe Verdun. The Vehicle Deliveryperk becomes available as a result of this.
A conversation between Lincoln and NICKI BURKE reveals that the man in charge of theSweetwater Distillery is namedCarl Bevers.
During the day, his family runs its shine via the firm and sells it to nearby businesses. His stills are constantly in motion, yet rumor has it that he keeps a map for his drivers. Lincoln determines that the best course of action would be to persuade one of them to tell him where the map is hidden.
Lincoln goes to Mr. O’Connor’s Irish Pub to speak with Bear Donnelly, who informs him about Sonny Blue and his protection racket, which he then investigates further. He seems to allow The Butcher’sloan shark and protection personnel to utilize the facilities for their activities, but Sonny only appears when he feels the need to terrify his subordinates into submission. A guy called Ralph McNairy, who was found skimming and sent to the facility until he divulges the location of where he concealed the money, is now being held by the authorities.
Only Way’s Forward
- As part of his investigation into Sonny Blue and his protection racket, Lincoln visitsMr. O’Connor’s Irish Pub, where he meets Bear Donnelly. Apparently, he let The Butcher’sloan shark and his protection team to utilize the building for their activities, but Sonny only appears when he feels the need to terrify his subordinates into submission. A guy called Ralph McNairy, who was found skimming and confined to the facility until he divulges the location of where the money was hidden, is now being held there. For the sake of getting out of his current predicament, Bear is willing to give up the stuff.
The first time Lincoln meets Burke, he discovers him drunkenly singing “The Last Rose of Summer,” an old Irish song, while sipping moonshine from a mason jar. This is the second time Lincoln encounters Burke. He tells Lincoln that when they first met, he thought to himself, “This Chalky bastard is either the luckiest son-of-a-bitch that ever lived, or the type of man that attracts horrible damn luck.” “This Chalky bastard is either the luckiest son-of-a-bitch that ever lived,” he continues. Burke was certain it was the latter, although he later confesses that he was mistaken about Lincoln.
According to Burke, he has spent his whole life scratching and clawing at anybody who came along, even if they were trying to assist him, and it has gotten him nowhere.
When Burke returns to Irish Point, Lincoln informs him that he would be expecting him to bring in as much money as he possibly can since going after Marcano will be costly.
Just before he departs to assist in the torture of Barbieri, he sent Lincoln to talk with Nicki, who will want assistance in getting the moonshine business up and running.
Take a look at Burke’s dossier. Talk to Burke about it. Try entering from the rear entrance.
- Walk around the back and talk to Burke, who will require some convincing before he agrees to join Lincoln’s cause.
Burke, who will need some convincing before he joins Lincoln’s group, may be found at the rear of the house;
- The Drive Like a Madmantutorial begins with him getting into his automobile
- Acceleration, leaps, drifts, collisions, and near misses will all result in the meter filling with fuel. The safest driving will cause it to come back down
Get out of the car and into the parking lot.
- Once you’ve persuaded Burke, exit the building and he’ll tell you to meet him back at his residence.
A Nation Once Again
Talk to Burke about it.
- Make your way over to Burke’s IronMetal and chat with Burke, who will update Lincoln on Roman Barbierianand his operations in Pointe Verdun.
Nicki and Lincoln are a couple who have been together for a long time. Talk to Nicki Burke about it.
- Nicki Burke may be found in the south end of the scrapyard. It is she who will inform Lincoln about the moonshine ring led by Carl Bevers and about their guy who has been keeping an eye on the meat packing facility, Bear Donnelly, who she will introduce to him. In order to bring down the racket, $30,000 in total damage must be done.
Bootleggers should be interrogated.
- Despite the fact that there are two Racket Informants for this aim, only one of them needs to be interviewed. He will notify Lincoln about the money cache that is stored at a nearby police pub
- Killing the informant will gain you $500 and do the same amount of harm to the racket, however enlisting him will add $1000 to your racket’s initial earnings while causing no damage to the racket
- It is possible to smash a pallet full of moonshine that is behind the Fareham Grocery, which will cause $500 in racket damage. Natali Balbo will be in an alley behind the Fareham Grocery with a group of guys. Mr. Rudolpho Conte will be at a backyard party with a number of people in attendance
- Police are also conducting an arrest in the vicinity. It is anticipated that three pallets of moonshine and $1000 in cash will be available.
In an alley behind the Fareham Grocery, you’ll find Natali Balbo and a group of guys, and they’ll be holding a pallet full of moonshine that you may demolish for $500 in racket damage. A party in the garden with numerous citizens will be attended by Rudolpho Conte, and police will be conducting an arrest nearby. It is anticipated that three pallets of moonshine and $1000 in cash will be available;
- In an alley behind the Fareham Grocery, you’ll find Natali Balbo and a group of guys, and they’ll be holding a pallet full of moonshine that you may smash, which will cause $500 in racket damage. Mr. Rudolpho Conte will be having a backyard party with a number of people in attendance
- Police will be conducting an arrest nearby. We’ll have three pallets of moonshine and $1000 in cash to give away.
Assassinate Bevers’ enforcers.
- There are two Racket Enforcers on the team. Assassinating each enforcer will do the racket $5000 in damage, and any enforcers who survive will be waiting with their boss at the ultimate racket takeover goal.
- Dean Barbaro and his team will be waiting in an alleyway behind R R Liquor and Tobacco. In addition to $250 in cash, there are four shipments of moonshine and a delivery vehicle that may be destroyed. Caesar De Angelis and his crew will be working out of a warehouse on this day. In addition to $250 in cash, five shipments of moonshine and one delivery truck are available for destruction.
Destroy the moonshine production facilities.
- Make your way to the Sweetwater Distillery and steal the map to the camping grounds there. As well as four thousand five hundred dollars in cash that can be collected around the facility, there are three Pallets of Moonshine that may be destroyed for a total of one thousand five hundred dollars in damage each.
- They are found in Bayou Fantom
- Each camp will contain two stills, which will cause $5000 in racket damage each if they are destroyed, as well as $1500 in cash if they are not.
- The West Moonshine Camp will have one big and three minor stashes of moonshine, which will inflict a total of $3000 in damage if they are destroyed
- The stashes will be destroyed if they are destroyed. It is anticipated that the East Moonshine Camp would contain two huge stashes of moonshine, each of which will incur $1500 in damage if it is destroyed.
Moonshine vehicles must be tracked down and destroyed.
- Five trucks will be travelling through Pointe Verdun, and damaging each of them will cause $3000 in damage
- There will be a total of five vehicles.
Talk to Nicki Burke about it.
- Following completion of the needed damage, you will be able to return to Nicki or continue working on the other tasks. Nicki will inform Lincoln that Bevers has arrived at the distillery
Face Carl Bevers in a confrontational manner.
- Face Carl Bevers at the Sweetwater Distillery, which is located nearby. You have the option of killing him to earn $1000 or recruiting him to earn an additional $2000 to the racket’s initial earnings
- The first earnings of this racket will be $30,000, plus any recruits you bring on board. If you complete The Righteously Fucked as soon as it becomes available, you can increase your prize money to a maximum of $50,000.
Bear and Lincoln are two characters in the novel Bear and Lincoln. Bear Donnelly is the person to speak with.
- Mr. O’Connor’s Irish Pub will have Bear Donnelly waiting for you. He will provide Lincoln with information on Sonny Blue’s protection racket, which he will use against him. The entire amount of damage that must be done in order to bring down this racket is $20,000
In the meanwhile, Mr. O’Connor’s Irish Pub will be ready to welcome Bear Donnelly. In exchange, he will provide Lincoln with information about Sonny Blue’s protection racket. In order to knock down this ring, $20,000 in total damages must be inflicted.
- Mr. O’Connor’s Irish Pub will be waiting for you with a bear Donnelly. He will provide Lincoln with information about Sonny Blue’s protection racket. The entire amount of damage that must be done in order to bring this racket down is $20,000
- “Red” Gallo will be at the Pearl Diver Motel with a few of his friends
- Leo Ruggeri will be at The Butcher Block with a few of his friends and $500
- And “Red” Gallo will be at the Pearl Diver Motel with a few of his friends and $500.
Liquor establishments that are trash-protected.
- In the area highlighted on your map, there will be threeMarquis’ Fine Liquors, each of which will have three guys standing out front inside aPotomac Gallant. It is anticipated that the cash on the desk will total $1500, with the destruction of the alcohol display resulting in a $2000 loss in racketeering revenue. Either one will achieve the goal
- Neither will fail.
Assassinate Sonny’s enforcers.
- There are two anti-racketeering officers on the job. Assassinating each enforcer will cause the racket $6000 in damage, and any enforcers who survive will be waiting with their boss at the ultimate racket takeover goal.
- Tito Leone will be in a park with his crew near the lighthouse with a $1000 prize
- Fede “Hats” Iocca will be in an alleyway with his crew next to the Roxy Mall with a $1000 prize
- Tito Leone will be in a park with his crew near the lighthouse with a $1000 prize
Ralph McNairy has to be rescued.
- Ralph McNairy is being kept captive within the Robertdeau Meat Packing Plant in Quebec. The racket will suffer a $10,000 loss as a result of his release, and there is additional $6000 in cash hidden within the structure.
Ralph McNairy is being kept captive inside the Robertdeau Meat Packingplant in Montreal.. It will cost $10,000 to free him, and there is also $6000 in cash hidden within the structure; if he is freed, the racket will suffer a $10,000 financial loss.
- There are five crews, each of which consists of three or four guys. There are two marked individuals in each area, each of whom will cause $500 in racket damage if they are murdered, and a bag holding $500 in cash.
Bear Donnelly is the person to speak with.
- You can either return to Bear or continue working on the remaining goals once you’ve achieved the needed damage. Sonny Blue has arrived at the meat packing facility, and Bear will inform Lincoln of this fact.
Confront Sonny Blue and tell him what you think of him.
- Face Sonny Blue in the face.
Only Way’s Forward
- Please keep in mind that this quest may possibly occur as a part of Brave New World. After taking care of Roman Barbieri, meet up with Burke in the distillery to round up the chapter and the Pointe Verdun neighborhood.
Finishing these objectives brings the chapter to a finish and prepares Lincoln for his confrontation with the lieutenant of Pointe Verdun, Roman Barbieri, in Brave New World. In addition, you will have access to the Vehicle Delivery and Police Dispatcher benefits.
Mafia 3 Nicki Burke Side Missions and Favors ‘The Righteously Fucked Guide
This Mafia 3 Nicki Burke Side Missions and Favors Guide will assist you in completing The Righteously Fucked side task for Nicki Burke in the game. Nicki Burke is the daughter of Thomas Burke, who also happens to be a lieutenant in the Irish Mob during the time. Nicki Burke, who is planning to create a moonshine business in the Butcher’s meat plant, has asked you to steal moonshine from the rednecks in Bayou in order to help her. It should be noted, however, that you must complete an Emotional Attachment in Bayou Fantom: Sitdown in order to unlock these side objectives.
Mafia 3 Nicki Burke Side Missions and Favors Guide
We have outlined all you need to know about accomplishing The Righteously Fucked assignment in our Mafia 3 Nicki Burke Side Missions and Favors Guide.
Nicki Burke Side Missions
Steal the Moonshine Truck from the Righteously Fucked Completing an Emotional Attachment in Bayou Fantom: Sitdown is the way to get it. Drive over to the moonshine shipment in Bayou Fantom once you’ve finished conversing with Nicki. Once you have arrived at the stated spot, do not proceed to the petrol station but rather climb the fence near the carwash instead. Following your successful crossing, proceed right and remove a couple guards along the road. From there, you must make your way towards the truck, being sure to clear the area of attackers so that you do not suffer any further fire while exiting the location.
This concludes our coverage of Nicki Burke’s Side Missions and Favors Guide for Mafia 3.
Mafia III Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Tips, clues, easter eggs, bugs, walkthroughs, pictures, videos, and more for Mafia III on the PlayStation 4. You can either go through the menus above or scroll down to see all of the Mafia III hacks we have available for Playstation 4.
Most trustworthy things receive the most ‘thumbs up’ from our users and come nearer the top of our search results! This game has received 5 user submissions on this platform at the time of writing (June 2018). We also have a page dedicated to this game.
Getting limitless ammo may be accomplished by contacting an arms dealer, switching to another weapon, equipping that weapon, switching back to the weapon for which you require ammo, then equipping it again. Its ammunition will be replenished. Note: It is probable that this bug will be fixed in the near future.
While attempting to deliver a vehicle to Nicki at the warehouse, I’ve discovered that the game glitches on sometimes, resulting in you standing in the middle of the road with a pop-up notice saying “truck wrecked, leave the area.”
Your subordinates are only permitted to possess a particular amount of money at a time. Visit them on a regular basis to collect the money so that they may continue to make more money for themselves.
There are 50 Playboy magazines hidden throughout the game. To locate them, look for them in the areas listed below. Magazine from August 1966 — In Delray Hollow, go into the Everyday Laundromat and look for the desk in the rear. Check out the table in the basement of Sammy’s Bar in Delray Hollow in the August 1964 issue of the magazine. Enter the green home in Delray Hollow and have a peek at the desk, according to the November 1967 magazine. The Double Barrel Bar is located in Delray Hollow, according to the May 1964 magazine.
- In the July 1964 issue of the magazine, look for a workstation in the Bayside Shipping warehouse on River Row.
- Featured in the June 1963 issue of River Row Magazine: Enter Baby Bear BBQ and look for a filing cabinet in the corner beside the table.
- Located on the second-floor catwalk, this magazine is sitting on a table.
- The October 1967 issue of the magazine — In River Row, look for a shack with a copy of the magazine on its table.
- In Pointe Verdun, look for the bench by the cliff near the lighthouse, according to the July 1965 magazine.
November (1965 magazine – In Pointe Verdun, seek for a modest house beneath the motorway and look on the table outside the house.) Magazine for September 1968 — In Pointe Verdun, go inside a vast warehouse for a magazine on the second-floor desk that says “September 1968.” During the month of August 1965, go to Pointe Verdun and go inside the garage next to Bevers Moonshine to look for the black automobile.
- Magazine from October 1965 — In Pointe Verdun, utilize stealth to search the trailer office of the police station where you work.
- Look for a garage beside a building with a Red Draft billboard on it at Barclay Mills in the January 1964 issue of the magazine.
- Magazine from September 1963 – In Barclay Mills, go into the wooden cabin on the hill and have a look at what’s on the table.
- There is a magazine on a table in the room.
- January 1967 magazine — Walk into the Downtown Auto Service office and take a look at the paperwork on the desk.
- The magazine is placed on a shelf above a workstation for convenience.
- magazine published in April 1965 – In downtown, go to the construction yard from the “Caver’s Construction” mission and hunt for the trailer office.
Shooter’s Bar in Tickfaw Harbor is a good place to peek behind the bar counter in the October 1968 issue of the magazine.
Find the main building for Bayside Shipping at Tickfaw Harbor and walk across the street to the building directly across from it.
Look on the desk at the shipyard’s trailer office near Tickfaw Harbor, where you can find the August 1962 magazine.
Look on the floor of the home in Frisco Fields, which is featured in the April 1967 issue of the magazine.
A two-story home with a little house beside it is located in Frisco Fields; check the table in the rear for the March 1967 issue of the magazine.
The magazine may be found near the seats beneath the gazebo.
Magazine from February 1962 — In the French Ward, look for a home among the trees and look around the chairs outside of it for a clue.
The magazine is on a workbench in the garage, where it may be found.
Inside, there is a workstation where the magazine is located.
Look for this property in the November 1968 issue of the magazine.
Arthur Stadium, according to the September 1967 issue of the magazine.
The magazine is kept in a bathroom cabinet on the first floor.
It’s on a small table near the window.
The magazine is on the top of the building.
In the June 1968 issue of the magazine, enter the cabin on stilts in Bayou Fantom and inspect the workbench.
Search for a riverbank property on stilts in Bayou Fantom, and look for a picnic table beside it, according to the June 1968 magazine. Search the region around Bayou Fantom for the single cabin on the right side of the area, according to the March 1962 issue of the magazine.
Achievements and TrophiesTrophies
Obtain 100 points/gold by completing the game Before They Bury You “Before They Bury You,” says the narrator. Pray on the Ascension (15 points/Bronze) – Complete the task. “Pray on the Ascension Path.” It’s a Brave New World (15 points/Bronze) in which to live. – Complete the task “We are living in a Brave New World.” Fish Have to Eat (15 points/Bronze) – Complete the sentence. “Fish Must Eat,” as the saying goes. Everyone Will Take Notice (15 points/Bronze) – Complete the sentence. “Everyone Is Going to Take Notice.” My Name Is Lincoln Clay (15 points/Bronze) – Obtain the highest possible score.
Little Late for That (15 points/Bronze) – Complete the sentence “It’s a little late for that now.” The Miserable Sumb**** (15 points/Bronze) – Complete the story.
Burn Like Napalm (30 points/silver) – Successfully complete the task.
Was very exciting (30 points/silver)!
“For the Sake of Old Time.” CutRun (15 points/Bronze) – Finish the course.
IRA Never Ask (25 points/Bronze) – Complete the game.
Please Help Me (25 points/Bronze) – Complete the “I Need a Favor.” mission.
30 points (Silver) – Completing “Real Nice Time” will get you 30 points.
The Baby, You’re a Rich Man (10 points/Bronze) achievement is earned by earning $500,000 in cash.
Spend at least $500,000 to get 15 points/Bronze for a hole in your pocket.
The New Boss (15 points/Bronze) – Flip 16 Racket Bosses and you’ll be the new boss.
There will be no loose ends.
No one can be trusted (15 points/Bronze) – Kill 15 Racket Informants to earn this achievement.
Testing the Shocks (15 points/Bronze) — While driving, jump 50 meters and land on your wheels to see how well your shock absorbers work.
One Good Turn (15 points/Bronze) – Complete a 180-degree turn at high speed without colliding with anything else.
Combat Specialist (15 points/Bronze) – Kill 300 foes utilizing Takedowns to earn the title of Combat Specialist.
Closed Casket (15 points/Bronze) – Complete 50 Brutal Takedowns to earn this achievement.
15 points (Bronze) – Attack a Racket without killing any Enforcers and you’ll receive a Bronze.
Recruited to the 5th Special Forces Group (15 points/Bronze) – Make five headshots in the span of five seconds.
Feeding a body to an alligator can get you 15 points (Bronze).
Chain together three or more Brutal Takedowns to get 15 points/Bronze for the Sending A Message achievement.
When you escape from a police zone after being hunted for two minutes, you earn fifteen points (a bronze medal).
The Connection to Cuba (15 points/Bronze) – Completing “The Connection to Cuba” will get you 15 points/bronze.
In New Mexico, there’s a Jesuit mission.
When You Shouldn’t Have Expected It (15 points/Bronze) – Kill an adversary within 2 seconds of opening a door.
Trust (15 points/Bronze) – Obtain the Loyal state with just one Underboss by relying on them. Get all three Underbosses to the Loyal state (15 points/Bronze) to get a medal for your family.