How do you make moonshine out of peaches?
- In a large bowl, mash or muddle the rest of the peaches, then add the peach simple syrup and the moonshine (you can use, Everclear, too) and mix well. Pour the peach cobbler moonshine into mason jars. Store the jars in a cool, dark place.
- 1 How long do peaches last in moonshine?
- 2 Does homemade peach moonshine need to be refrigerated?
- 3 Can you make moonshine without a still?
- 4 What is the best fruit to put in moonshine?
- 5 How do you make moonshine mash?
- 6 How do you make your own moonshine?
- 7 Why was moonshine made illegal?
- 8 Does fruit go bad in moonshine?
- 9 What is fruit soaked in alcohol called?
- 10 Can I make moonshine for personal use?
- 11 Is homemade moonshine safe to drink?
- 12 What is the easiest spirit to make?
- 13 Can you make moonshine out of fruit juice?
- 14 What mixes good with moonshine?
- 15 Peach Cobbler Moonshine cocktail recipe
- 16 How To Make Peach Cobbler Moonshine With Fresh Peaches
- 17 Peach Moonshine
- 18 What I Love About This Recipe
- 19 How To Make Peach Moonshine Recipe
- 20 Recipe Notes
- 21 Peach Moonshine
- 22 More Cocktail Recipes
- 23 Conclusion
- 24 Reader Interactions
- 25 Reader Interactions
- 26 Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
- 27 ⭐⭐⭐RATE THIS RECIPE⭐⭐⭐
- 28 Peach Pie Moonshine
- 29 Peach Pie Moonshine with Everclear
- 30 How to Make Peach Pie Moonshine
- 31 Peach Cocktails
- 32 Reader Interactions
- 33 I took the large jar of my homemade fresh Peach Moonshine to a barbecue a friend was hosting recently, and it was a hit!
- 34 Ingredients to make Peach Moonshine
- 35 Its really simple to make homemade flavored moonshines using grain alcohol (Everclear) as the base. I keep all my moonshines after I make them in the freezer since we love them ice cold and that pretty much keeps them indefinitely (even though they never last long). They never freeze fully due to the alcohol.
- 36 Fresh Peach Moonshine Recipe
- 37 Instant Pot Peach Pie Moonshine
- 38 Easy Peach Pie Moonshine In Your Instant Pot
- 39 Moonshine Flavors
- 40 How To Make Moonshine
- 41 How Do You Drink Moonshine
- 42 Ingredients
- 43 Instructions
- 44 Notes
- 45 Peach Pie Moonshine 2021
- 46 Search Millions Of Tech Jobs Now Free
- 47 Peach moonshine for beginners
- 48 Juicy and Delicious Homemade Peach Pie Vodka
- 49 Peach Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 50 Ingredients for Peach-flavored Moonshine
- 51 Ingredients
- 52 Instructions
- 53 Recommended Products
How long do peaches last in moonshine?
The moonshine is ready to drink immediately but the taste will improve significantly as the moonshine has a chance to sit and mellow for 2 weeks.
Does homemade peach moonshine need to be refrigerated?
Properly sealed jars of moonshine do not need to be stored in the refrigerator until they are opened. Some people even store their moonshine in the freezer. There, it can last 2 – 3 years.
Can you make moonshine without a still?
Bring water to a boil and add sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves then let cool to room temperature. While the simple sugar mixture is cooling, take your alcohol and blackberry mixture and strain out the remaining blackberries. Return the alcohol mixture into its jar and pour in the simple sugar mixture.
What is the best fruit to put in moonshine?
But you can subdue its potent taste by flavoring it with almost any fruit, including watermelon, peach, strawberry, raspberry, apple, lime or lemon. Just remember to add your fruit of choice while making the moonshine in order to avoid reducing the alcohol content.
How do you make moonshine mash?
Heat 5 gallons of mash water up to 165F. Turn off heat when target temperature is reached and stir in the 8.5 pounds of corn. Stir the mash continuously for about 5 minutes then stir for a few seconds every five minutes until the temperature drops to 152F. Once the target temp is met, stir in the malted barley.
How do you make your own moonshine?
Base Moonshine Ingredients and Materials:
- 5 Gallons of Water.
- 8.5 Pounds of Flaked Corn Maize.
- 1.5 Pounds of Crushed Malted Barley.
- Mash Pot.
- Fermentation Bucket.
- Heat Source.
Why was moonshine made illegal?
So why is moonshine still illegal? Because the liquor is worth more to the government than beer or wine. Uncle Sam takes an excise tax of $2.14 for each 750-milliliter bottle of 80-proof spirits, compared with 21 cents for a bottle of wine (of 14 percent alcohol or less) and 5 cents for a can of beer.
Does fruit go bad in moonshine?
Unopened, flavored moonshine won’t change much and it won’t go bad. The fruits in unopened moonshine are preserved by the alcohol which prevents it from going off. When moonshine is opened it can go off because the moonshine will evaporate leaving the fruits vulnerable to rotting.
What is fruit soaked in alcohol called?
Booze Soaked Fuit – Fruit Soaked Alcohol Recipes.
Can I make moonshine for personal use?
Today, people make artisan moonshine out of a sense of nostalgia and preference for taste. These can be sold in liquor stores or brewed just for personal use. However, distilling alcohol at home, even for personal use, is illegal under federal law. These produced legal moonshine for sale and distribution.
Is homemade moonshine safe to drink?
Illegal moonshine remains dangerous because it is mostly brewed in makeshift stills. It can be dangerous on two levels, both during the distilling process and when consuming it.
What is the easiest spirit to make?
Vodka is the easiest spirit to make, and make well. Russia is a cost-effective place to make it. There is an ownership opportunity for a Russian craft brand in this space.
Can you make moonshine out of fruit juice?
High proof alcohol can be made using any fruit that has a high sugar content and peaches are actually great for this. This involves using juices from the actual fruit, making a wine, and then distilling it.
What mixes good with moonshine?
What to Mix with Moonshine
- Coke. Moonshine is whiskey, so the classic combination of whiskey and Coke works whether that whiskey has spent time in a barrel or not.
- Grapefruit Juice. Flavorwise, this is sort of the poor American cousin of the Paloma.
- Ginger Ale.
- Sweet Vermouth.
- Iced Tea.
Peach Cobbler Moonshine cocktail recipe
Because Apple Pie Moonshine is so last year, Peach Cobbler Moonshine is a great alternative! Peach Cobbler Moonshine is the most up-to-date, finest, and tastiest drink recipe available today! Furthermore, it is ideal for partying and tailgating, which is precisely why I designed it. Certainly, I wouldn’t want to enter the fall and tailgating/football season without some new dishes in my repertoire! My Apple Pie Moonshine was a huge hit with both my in-person and online acquaintances, so I decided to experiment with another flavor combination.
I based this Peach Cobbler Moonshine recipe on the Apple Pie Moonshine recipe that I previously posted.
As a result, I settled on a white grape peach, which I felt worked out rather nicely.
Cooking the peaches, juice, brown sugar and cinnamon together until the sugar is melted is all it takes to prepare this dessert.
It is possible that adding alcohol to a boiling or heated liquid can ignite a fire.
- You’ll want to keep the Peach Cobbler Moonshine refrigerated to preserve its freshness. It tastes better to me after it has been sitting for a number of days to mellow out
- I also prefer to sieve out the peaches and keep only the juice. With the peaches, you may make Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding or Peach Pound Cake! Fresh peaches and a sprig of mint can be used to garnish your drink if fresh peaches are not available. If canned or frozen peaches are available, use those instead. In order to avoid the drink tasting excessively sweet, use canned peaches that have been packaged in light syrup
- Otherwise, use fresh peaches.
Do you want to know how much alcohol is in your drink? This hydrometer will allow you to test all of your homebrews.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 huge ripe peaches, peeled and quartered
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 3 – 1 12 cup white grape peach juice
- 64 ounces white grape peach juice 12 cuppeach schnapps
- Everclearto to your taste, or vodka
- Everclearto to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 huge ripe peaches, peeled and quartered
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 – 1 12 cup white grape peach juice
- 64 ounces white grape peach juice 12 cup peach schnapps
- Everclearto according your liking, or vodka
Paula @CallMePMc.com contributed this recipe. All photos and material are protected by intellectual property rights. Thank you for not using my photographs without first obtaining permission from me. This includes copying the ingredient list or the whole recipe and putting it in the comments section on Pinterest or Facebook. If you wish to share this dish, please provide a link to this article so that others can go to the recipe. calorie count 54kcal|carbohydrate count 9g|protein count 1g|fat count 1g|saturated fat count 1g|sodium count 2 mg|potassium count 55 mg|fiber count 1g|sugar count 9g|vitamin A 38IU|vitamin C 1mg|calcium count 7 mg|iron count 1mg I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment letting me know how you liked it and consider giving it a 5 star rating.
- As an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make qualifying purchases via my links.
- In exchange for your clicking on the link and making a purchase, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
How To Make Peach Cobbler Moonshine With Fresh Peaches
There’s something about distilling moonshine that’s just plain entertaining! It’s not just about how powerful the drink is—although that might be entertaining as well. However, it is the tinkering that I find most enjoyable. Putting all of the ingredients together and letting them rest for a while to absorb all of the flavors. Especially if it’s a brand-new recipe, such as this peach moonshine recipe. When the autumn season comes around, this peach cobbler moonshine recipe is destined to become a fall ritual.
My father had given me a whole basket of fresh peaches, so it was the ideal chance to try out some new recipes.
However, you can certainly taste the cinnamon’s spiciness in addition to the delicious peach flavor.
Last Christmas, I prepared a batch of whiskey that was flavored with cinnamon and presented it to some of my adult friends as gifts.
Simply purchase some mason jars and attach a gift tag to them, and you’re ready to go. Don’t forget to set aside a jar for yourself. Preparation time: 10 minutes Preparation time: 10 minutes Time allotted: 20 minutes
- 4 peaches, cut and quartered (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cinnamon sticks, whole
- 64 oz White Grape Juice
- 1 cup Everclear
- 1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks, whole
- In a large saucepan, combine the peaches, cinnamon sticks, and brown sugar. Bring the mixture to a low bowl
- Allow to cool
- Mix in the Everclear and peach schnapps until completely combined. Distribute among mason jars and place in the refrigerator
- Sprinkle mint leaves on top of the drink before serving.
Check out these recipes from some of my blogging friends for even more ideas on how to use peaches:
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea from Palatable Pastime
- Keto-friendly Danish with Fresh Peaches from Our Good Life
- Peach Cobbler + Epitaph for a Peach from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- And Peach Cobbler + Epitaph for a Peach from Culinary Adventures with Camilla. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake with Fresh Peachesfrom Our Crafty Mom
- Peach Cobbler Moonshinefrom Our Crafty Cocktails
- Peach Crumblefrom A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peach Crumblefrom A Day in the Life on the Farm The Redhead Baker’s Peach Upside Down Cake
- Making Miracles’ Peachy French Toast
- And The Redhead Baker’s Peach Upside Down Cake A recipe for Summer Peach Bundles with a Sweet Mascarpone Sauce from The Freshman Cook.
This collection of cocktail recipes may also be of interest: I’d much appreciate it if you would consider following me on the social media platforms listed below: Pinterest FacebookInstagramTwitter
There are some cocktail recipes that you might find interesting: Following me on social media would be fantastic, and you can do so here: Pinterest FacebookInstagramTwitter
This collection of cocktail recipes may also interest you: I’d appreciate it if you would consider following me on the social media platforms listed below: Pinterest FacebookInstagramTwitter
What I Love About This Recipe
Aside from the delicious flavor, this dish will fill your home with the scent of peach and cinnamon bliss!
- Perfect for hot summer days at the pool or sultry evenings in the city. Drink that is sure to please everyone
- It also makes your place smell AMAZING. No burn, just a smooth, sweet taste
How To Make Peach Moonshine Recipe
Making moonshine at home is much simpler than you would believe! Begin by bringing your grape juice, peaches, sugar, and cinnamon sticks to a boil for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, allow to cool, and strain. When the Everclear and Peach Schnapps have cooled fully, combine them. (Avoid adding alcohol in close proximity to a flame or heat source!) Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl, then pour the moonshine into jars, re-adding the peaches and cinnamon sticks to each jar.
However, if you let the moonshine to rest and mellow for two weeks, the flavor will improve dramatically.
Are you still apprehensive about manufacturing your own moonshine? Here are some of my favorite notes!
Peach Cobbler Moonshine Ingredient Notes
Because the materials are so simple to get, there is no need for messy alcohol fermentation.
- Peaches: If you are unable to obtain fresh peaches in your area, canned peaches will suffice. I believe they may be even better tasting at times, plus they are far easier to prepare
- Moonshine: Moonshine is a mainstay of the southern United States, having a lengthy history of fermentation and preparation. Because of this, all you need is a stovetop and a pot to recreate these flavors! Store-bought liquors take care of everything for you
- Everclear: Oh, there’s Everclear! The type of alcohol that is used to produce moonshine is called MOONSHINE. Remember that it is this potent ingredient that gives moonshine its unwelcome burn, so be sure to just use the amount specified in the recipe.
Tools to Make
I promise that you already have all of the equipment necessary to produce this moonshine!
- Using a stovetop pot to boil water
- A strainer, such as cheesecloth, is used to remove the peaches and cinnamon sticks from the pan. Jars made with mason sand
This step is optional; how you want to preserve your moonshine is entirely up to you! Mason jars are just a classic technique of storing items.
How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge?
It is possible to store your peach moonshine in the refrigerator for up to three months if the container is well sealed. What’s great about working with alcohol is that it helps you keep your drink fresh longer!
Can You Freeze Peach Pie Moonshine?
Yes, but your peach moonshine will not become solid if it freezes. Due to the 190 proof of Everclear, it will be perfectly chilled! If you have the space, it’s absolutely a good way to keep your moonshine.
Make Ahead Tips
If you can, make this dish ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for two weeks. It will taste much better! Though the tastes are there immediately after preparation, they truly grow and deepen with time in the refrigerator.
The greatest way to enjoy moonshine is to pair it with a sumptuous outdoor barbeque feast! Turn up the volume on the flavors – my marinated grilled chicken mixed with my quick tuna pasta salad will provide you with the perfect combination of salty and creamy, and when you throw in the peach moonshine, you’ll have all of the flavor notes ringing out loud!
- It is possible to make a pleasant summertime beverage by combining the spiced up flavors of peaches and cinnamon with the correct mix of alcohol. 12 (16-ounce) mason jars (servings)
- 2 (64-ounce) bottles of wine White grape juice
- 8 yellow peaches, peeled and cut into large slices
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream 1 (750-milliliter) bottle of water
- 4-6 cinnamon sticks 1 (750-milliliter) bottle of Everclear, 190 proof Peach Schnapps, to be precise.
- Bring the grape juice, peaches, sugar, and cinnamon sticks to a low boil in a large saucepan
- Remove from heat. Cover the saucepan, turn the heat down to low, and let it cook for 45 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it to cool completely
- Fill a strainer with cheesecloth and strain the mixture through it to remove the peaches and any fragments of the cinnamon sticks. Reserve
- When the Everclear and Peach Schnapps have totally cooled, add them to the glass. (Avoid adding alcohol in close proximity to a flame or heat source.) To blend the alcohol, stir it together. Divide the peaches and cinnamon sticks between twelve clean 16-ounce mason jars and set aside. Fill jars with Moonshine and screw on the lids (you are not going to prepare the jars for canning, you are simply using the lids to cover the jars) and store in the refrigerator
- After 2 weeks, the moonshine will be ready to drink, but the flavor will increase greatly because it has had a chance to settle and mellow for 2 weeks.
Fans Also Made:
There were none found. COMMENT ON THIS RECIPE A serving contains:1 (16-ounce) jar|835 calories|103 grams of carbohydrates|2 grams of protein|1 gram of fat|1 gram of saturated fat|16 milligrams of sodium|510 milligrams of potassium|3 grams of fiber|99 grams of sugar|350 international units (IU) of vitamin A|7 milligrams of vitamin C|51 milligrams of calcium|1 milligram of iron You’re going to want seconds.
The content and photos are protected by intellectual property rights. We invite you to share this dish with your friends and family. It is highly forbidden to copy and/or paste whole recipes into any social networking platform, website, or blog.
More Cocktail Recipes
Do you want to drink even more alcoholic beverages to keep the summer cool? Here are five must-try drinks to get you started!
- Gin and ginger ale are the perfect drink for a hectic night out. Sloe Gin Fizz– You can’t go wrong with a little bubbly. Drinking Red Sangria is the perfect way to unwind after a long day at work. Craiger Cocktail– Truly tropical if you get little umbrellas
- Craiger Cocktail– Basil Margarita– This herb isn’t just for savory recipes
- It can also be used in cocktails. Strawberry Frose– A chilled glass of strawberry puree that has been nicely mixed
- Giggle Juice is the beverage of choice for this year’s hot nights since it is a happy-making beverage.
gin and ginger ale– a refreshing drink for a hectic evening You can’t go wrong with a glass of Sloe Gin Fizz. Drinking Red Sangria is the finest way to unwind after a long day. Obtain small umbrellas for the Craiger Cocktail, which is very tropical. Basil Margarita– This herb isn’t just for savory recipes; it can also be used in sweet desserts and drinks as well. Iced Strawberry Frose– A refreshing drink of strawberry puree that has been nicely mixed. On these scorching summer nights, Giggle Juice is the beverage of choice for bringing joy.
Moonshine made from Peach Pie Moonshine has recently gained enormous popularity. Everyone appears to be drinking it these days, from the television show Moonshiners to the song “Get Your Shine On” by Florida Georgia Line. Even while I’m not a great fan of plain “white lightining,” I do appreciate the variety of flavored shines that are currently available. I purchased a couple of jars as Christmas gifts last year, but at $25 per jar, it was a little too expensive for me to purchase a large number of jars.
- The cost of all of the components, as well as the cost of the Mason jars, comes out to around $6 per jar.
- Because a buddy had prepared some peach pie moonshine for our New Year’s Eve celebration the year before and I had absolutely liked it, I figured that would be the recipe I would use this time around!
- This recipe was altered from one that I obtained on the internet.
- The recipe makes around 7 quarts, which is a generous quantity to share with others while also keeping some for yourself:) Because it is manufactured using Everclear, it is not considered to be moonshine in the traditional sense.
- The delicious recipe may be seen here.
- Keep in mind to drink responsibly as well.
- You may now find my recipes for Apple Pie Moonshine and Cherry Pie Moonshinehere, as well as my other recipes for Moonshine here.
- Lunar Moonshine made with Peach Pie Over the last few years, moonshine has gained enormous popularity. Everyone appears to be drinking it these days, from the TV show Moonshiners to the song “Get Your Shine On” by Florida Georgia Line. Even while I’m not a great fan of plain “white lightining,” I do love the variety of flavored shines that are available these days. I purchased a couple of jars as Christmas gifts last year, but at $25 a jar, it was a little too expensive for me to purchase a large number of jars at a single time. So, instead of buying it, I decided to make my own and offer it as gifts to my friends and family. This recipe comes out to around $6 per jar when all of the ingredients and mason jars are taken into consideration. That is something about which I can get pumped! This last New Year’s Eve, a buddy had made some peach pie moonshine for us, which I truly loved, so that’s what I chose to replicate this year. It was quite delicious when I prepared it for the first time this weekend. It is based on a recipe that I discovered online, which I modified. Pic Monkey was then used to create the labels for my small jars, which I then cut out with a circle cutter from my scrapbooking collection. Approximately 7 quarts of finished product is produced, which is a sufficient quantity to share with others while also keeping some for yourself:) As a result of the usage of Everclear, this isn’t technically moonshine. If you are fortunate enough to be in possession of genuine moonshine (as opposed to the lesser proof store-bought kind), this will be even more authentic. The delectable recipe is provided further down this page. Hopefully, you will enjoy it and that anyone you give it to will appreciate it as well. Always remember to drink in moderation. ~Katiep.s. Those interested in making my Apple Pie Moonshine may do so here, while those interested in making my Cherry Pie Moonshine can do so here. Lunar Moonshine made with Peach Pie
- Boil the juice, peaches with syrup, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in a big saucepan until the peaches are soft. Turn down the heat to low and cook for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Remove the cinnamon sticks from the jar. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature before adding the peach schnapps and everclear to taste. Stir well, then strain through a strainer lined with cheesecloth to remove the peaches and any remaining remnants of the cinnamon sticks from the mixture. Pour into jars using a ladle. It is possible to split the peaches between the jars. 12-14 pint-sized jars and 6-7 quart-sized jars are produced from this recipe.
In the interest of your convenience, this post contains some affiliate links. Please see my complete disclosure policy by clicking here.
- To make it easier for you to shop, this post includes affiliate links. My entire disclosure policy may be seen by clicking on the link below.
Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
- Apple Pie Moonshine, Mojito Moonshine, and Peach Moonshine are all examples of moonshine.
It Is a Keeper has all of the Homemade Moonshine Recipes you could ever want.
⭐⭐⭐RATE THIS RECIPE⭐⭐⭐
In the comments box below, please rate the recipe you’ve tested if you’ve done so.
- 6 – 7 cinnamon sticks
- 128oz white grape peach juice
- 30oz sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 212 cupsgranulated sugar
- 750ml grain alcohol I used 190 proof Everclear, a 750ml bottle of peach schnapps, and a 750ml bottle of grenadine.
- 6 – 7 cinnamon sticks
- 128oz white grape peach juice
- 30oz sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 212 cupsgranulated sugar
- 750ml grain alcohol. A 190 proof Everclear and a bottle of peach schnapps (750ml) were utilized in this concoction, as well as several other ingredients.
6 – 7 cinnamon sticks; 128oz white grape peach juice; 30oz sliced peaches in heavy syrup; 212 cupsgranulated sugar; 750mL grain alcohol I used 190 proof Everclear, a 750mL bottle of peach schnapps, and a 750mL bottle of grenadine.
Peach Pie Moonshine
*Disclosure: This post may include affiliate connections to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make qualifying purchases via my links. There comes a point in everyone’s life when they just want to hand out liquor to their buddies. And this year, I’m gifting all of my best friends with moonshine. To be more specific, Peach Pie Moonshine. Bear Wallow Distillery is a local distillery that I visited a few weeks ago. It is a fantastic small batch distillery that is locally owned and operated, and it uses only Indiana grown grains.
Our farmer friends sell little grains to them, which they use to make several of their spirits.
Peach Pie Moonshine with Everclear
This peach-flavored moonshine is created using a large amount of distilled spirits. This homemade peach pie moonshine recipe calls for the following components, which you can see below:
- The following ingredients: Apple Peach Juice
- Peach Nectar
- Brown sugar
- Cinnamon sticks
- Vanilla bean seeds
- Peach Schnapps
- Everclear or Moonshine
- Vanilla Vodka
As a result, Hidden Holler Moonshine is the first legal version of the illicit moonshine that has been produced in the hills and hollers of southern Indiana since the 1700s. It is manufactured from Indiana corn, just like the liquor that is accessible to the illegal moonshiners on the streets. Field corn is a type of grain grown in fields. This is not the sweet corn kind of corn. And it’s every bit as tough as the illicit varieties.
How to Make Peach Pie Moonshine
To turn the moonshine into a present that could be shared, I decided to add some cooking and batching of my own on top of it all. Starting with two bottles of apple peach juice, a can of peach nectar, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, canned peaches, and vanilla beans, I was able to create a delicious dessert. After that, I started the simmering process. After then, let it simmer for a while. For a period of one hour. To be completely honest, just let those tastes come together as if you were baking a pie.
- Take a sip of your beverage of choice.
- Combine everything in a large mixing bowl, then divide it among the ball jars.
- They’re going to need some rest.
- You should also try theApple Pie Moonshine with Real Apples if you enjoy this peach pie moonshine as much as we do.
Do you adore all things peach? Then have a look at these delicious peach drinks. Peach Moscow Mule and Peach Sangria are two of the most popular summer drinks.
- Do you have a soft spot for everything peach? Try one of these delicious peach-based drinks instead! Drinking Peach Sangria (also known as a Moscow Mule).
- Using a big pan, blend the juice, nectar, sugar, cinnamon sticks, peaches, and vanilla beans until everything is well combined. Simmer for one hour on a medium-low heat setting
- Turn off the heat. Remove the cinnamon sticks from the pan. Allow to cool until it reaches room temperature. When the mixture has cooled, add the moonshine, peach schnapps, and vanilla vodka. To blend, stir the ingredients together. Fill mason jars with the mixture. Divide the peaches among the mason jars
- Allow for 2 weeks of resting in a cool, dark area before drinking
The following are the calories: 590kcal|77g carbohydrate|1 g protein|1 g fat|1 g saturated fat|1 g polyunsaturated fat|1 g monounsaturated fat|Sodium: 19mg|potassium: 301 mg|fiber: 2g|sugar: 71 g vitamin A:210IU vitamin C:6mg calcium: 61 mg iron: 1mg iron: 1mg Hello there, my name is Leah.
I write about the beverages we consume on our farm, as well as occasional cuisine dishes that use beverages. Leah Beyer’s most recent blog entries (See all of them)
When it comes to summer fruits, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, and cherries are my favorites; but, once peach season begins in late summer, I can’t get enough of them! Having recently savored a few wonderfully ripe peaches (with juice dripping down my chin and arms…the nicest part), I decided to experiment with producing a Fresh Peach Moonshine Recipe to share with you. And, wow, did it turn out to be delectable! For those of you who follow me on social media (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or this website), you are aware that I adore cocktails, wine, and creating unique libations such as my extremely popularApple Pie Moonshine and Chocolate Moonshine, among other things.
I believe that between the two of us, we have covered all of the bases, lol!
I started with a bunch of fresh peaches (from a farm in New Jersey) and set to work right away.
One of my friends stated that she like pulp and that I should leave it in; nonetheless, I received the impression that the majority of people would love this moonshine more if it were pulp-free.
I took the large jar of my homemade fresh Peach Moonshine to a barbecue a friend was hosting recently, and it was a hit!
You have complete control on how peachy and robust this beverage is made to be. Play around with it and see what happens. As I usually say, “taste and adapt” is the key. If it’s too powerful, dilute it with water. If the mixture is too weak, add a little more of one of the alcohols. If you’re searching for something easy to prepare but with a little kick, look no further! Make a batch of this Fresh Peach Moonshine Recipe and enjoy it with friends and family. I served it in shot glasses that were disposable.
The reason is that they will almost certainly want more.
Ingredients to make Peach Moonshine
- The following ingredients: water, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, peaches, peach schnapps, Everclear (grain alcohol), peach juice
Precaution: Always allow the mixture to cool completely before adding the alcohol. You don’t want any of the alcohol to be burned out during the process.
Its really simple to make homemade flavored moonshines using grain alcohol (Everclear) as the base. I keep all my moonshines after I make them in the freezer since we love them ice cold and that pretty much keeps them indefinitely (even though they never last long). They never freeze fully due to the alcohol.
The amount of alcohol you use will determine how quickly it will freeze. Moreover, they thaw rapidly and are ready to drink right away, even if they do partially freeze, as my Chocolate Moonshine may have done. You should definitely try myBourbon Slush if you like frozen beverages since it is usually a hit and it cools you down! And, as I always say, “taste and adapt” to your own tastes. Always start with a small amount of alcohol, shake/stir it up, and then taste it. Taste it again after it has been chilled or frozen, and feel free to add extra alcohol at any stage during the process.
If you enjoy making homemade moonshines and other fun boozy recipes for parties and food gifts, check out myApple Pie Moonshine(one of the most popular recipes of Souffle Bombay…an oldie but a goodie!). I call it “A party IN a jar!”
Lastly, my Chocolate Moonshine, Chocolate Liquor, or Chocolate Liquor… whatever you want to call it, it is INCREDIBLY delicious and luxurious! It’s kind of like a boozy chocolate shake OR the chocolate martini of your dreams, depending on your preference! If you do any of the mistakes listed above… I’d love to see what you’ve come up with! Tag me on Instagram with a photo of your creation using the handle @SouffleBombay or the hashtag #SouffleBombay!
Cheers! The original recipe was published in July of 2018. Text modifications were performed in September of 2020, according to the text. Considering that I am not a registered dietitian or nutritionist, the nutritional information offered by a WordPress plug-in is acceptable to me.
Fresh Peach Moonshine Recipe
This recipe for Peach Moonshine captures the essence of the season’s bounty of peaches. It’s delicious, and it makes a wonderful food gift! Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 12 minutes Time allotted: 22 minutes Course:Cocktail Cuisine:American Keywords: Homemade Moonshine, Flavored Moonshine, Peach Moonshine Recipe, Flavored Moonshine Instructions Servings:4ounces Calories:69kcal
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large peaches, each cut into six slices (you can choose to leave the skin on or off)
- 3 cinnamon sticks (optional). 3/4cups 1 cup Everclear
- 1 shot of Peach Schnapps Ceres 100 percent natural peach juice – I used a 33.8 ozliter container of Ceres 100 percent natural peach juice (see notes) for this recipe.
- Water, sugar, peach slices, and cinnamon sticks are combined in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring the water to a boil
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the fire and set aside until the mixture has reached room temperature. Remove the cinnamon sticks from the pan and put them aside
- Strain the liquid into a large jar or container (with a cover), pushing on the particles to extract as much liquid as possible
- Combine the cinnamon sticks, Peach Schnapps, Everclear, and Peach Juice in a large mixing bowl. Shake vigorously
- Refrigerate for at least 2 days before serving. Add extra Everclear or Schnapps to taste and adjust to your liking. If it’s too strong, add 1/4 cup (or more) water until it’s to your satisfaction. To remove the pulp from the mixture, slowly pour it through a mesh strainer to remove the pulp. As you work, solids will be pressed against you. Solids are discarded, and the process is repeated. For best results, I place it in a cooler filled with ice or in the freezer for an hour before serving to ensure that it is as cold as possible when served. Shot glasses are used to serve it, and it may be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
If you can’t obtain fresh peach juice, you may use canned peach juice. White grape juice can be used in place of the red. Serving:4oz|Calories:69kcal|Carbohydrates:140g|Potassium:58mg|Fiber:5g|Sugar:11g|Calcium:8mg
Instant Pot Peach Pie Moonshine
This page contains a recipe for alcoholic beverages. Consume alcohol in moderation. It is understood that Sparkles to Sprinkles and its authors are not liable for the behavior of our readers should they chose to create and consume this recipe. Please remember to drink responsibly. Making Peach Pie Moonshine in your Instant Pot is simple, quick, and delicious. It’s also a great drink for entertaining guests. Whatever your occasion may be (tailgating, having a barbecue, or simply searching for a new drink to try), this peach moonshine is a great choice.
The procedure is straightforward, and your pressure cooker mixes the ingredients for one amazing moonshine that you can pour into mason jars and enjoy.
Each sip is as delicious as can be while while delivering a slight jolt.
Easy Peach Pie Moonshine In Your Instant Pot
I produced a large quantity of this peach moonshine to give out to some of my friends in the neighborhood. It was a real delight to have something to look forward to throughout this cold and lengthy winter. You’ll feel yourself getting warmer from the inside out with each drink. Aside from that, the fresh peach flavor offers you optimism for a warm spring that is, hopefully, on its way sooner rather than later.
Moonshine may be created in a variety of taste combinations. I was just watching Moonshiners the show last night and saw how they were experimenting with different ingredients like as sweet potatoes, molasses, and even cane sugar. Some were a flop, while others were a resounding triumph. Here are a few of my favorite Instant Pot recipes that I’ve prepared so far with my new appliance.
- Cherry Pie Moonshine, Apple Pie Moonshine, Root Beer Moonshine, and Lemon Drop Moonshine are all popular flavors of moonshine.
How To Make Moonshine
Simply begin by heating your peach combination, and then adding sugar to taste to sweeten it up a little more. The sweetness will assist to alleviate some of the bite that comes with drinking heavily alcoholic beverages. Then, once the sugar has melted, you may begin cooking your moonshine by following the methods outlined below. The technique is quite simple, and the Instant Pot eliminates hours of cooking time, which is always a major plus.
How Do You Drink Moonshine
Moonshine may be served in a variety of ways depending on the recipe.
Whether you drink it on its own or with a base, it’s a great choice. Allow me to offer some innovative ways to serve this peach moonshine cocktail with you.
- Drink it on its own or as a basic combination with light beer. Make a boozy drink
- Gingerale will assist to cut through the bitterness. With iced tea, of course. Combine with lemonade for a refreshing drink.
In my opinion, there is no “wrong” way to serve your moonshine cocktail. For those who prefer hosting parties or sipping on alcoholic beverages, this moonshine may be exactly up your alley! It is simple to prepare and will keep for a long time. In addition, it is a wonderfully entertaining present for grownups. Put it all in a jar with a ribbon and some mason jar cups, and you’ve got yourself a gift that any adult would appreciate. For those of you who enjoy this dish, please visit my wonderful friends at Bugaboo Boutique.
If you enjoy shopping as much as I do, then you will enjoy Bugaboo Boutique!!
Time allotted: 55 minutes
- Ingredients: 1 64-ounce bottle peach white grape juice
- 1 15-ounce container sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peaches in heavy syrup 4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- A half-bottle of Everclear and a half-bottle of Peach Schnapps are used in this recipe.
- Combine the juice and the peaches with the syrup in a large mixing bowl. Combine the sugar and cinnamon sticks in a mixing bowl. To begin warming the combination, select the Saute option from the menu. Once all of the sugars have been dissolved, cover the pot and set the heat to low. Set your pressure cooker at high pressure for 45 minutes on manual. Make a spontaneous release of tension
- (DO NOT PROCEED WITH ANY OTHER STEPS UNTIL MIXTURE IS ROOM TEMPERATURE TO COOL.) Allow mixture to cool fully. Incorporate Everclear into the mix. Pour in the Peach Schnapps and stir well. Fill a mason jar halfway with water
- Close the lid all the way. Proceed in this manner until all of your mason jars are full of moonshine. Tie a lovely ribbon around it and offer the gift of love this holiday season
This recipe may easily be multiplied. Instead of peach white grape juice, you can use two 64-ounce bottles of white grape juice and one cup of peach nectar if you cannot locate any. This recipe makes 6-7 pint-sized jars. Thank you very much to Bugaboo Boutique for creating this great recipe. This page contains a recipe for alcoholic beverages. Consume alcohol in moderation. It is understood that Sparkles to Sprinkles and its authors are not liable for the behavior of our readers should they chose to create and consume this recipe.
1Serving Size (in grams): Calories:60 0 g of total fat 0 g of saturated fat 0 g of Trans Fat 0 g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol:0mg Sodium:1mg Carbohydrates:13g Fiber:1g Sugar:12g Protein:0g
Peach Pie Moonshine 2021
Interested in enjoying the rich flavor of a peach pie with a side of moonshine? Look no further. The peach pie moonshine recipe is an excellent approach to accomplish this goal! Recipe for infusion made with components that can be found at any respectable grocery shop is rather straightforward. Aside from moonshine, which should be distilled ahead of time, there are no other options. Alternatively, you may save time and money by purchasing a high proof liquor like as Everclear, albeit the flavor may be slightly different.
Moonshine made from Peach Pie
- 14 cup of brown sugar
- 12 cup of peach schnapps or Moonshine Vodka
- 3 1/4 cup of peach schnapps or Moonshine Vodka (as a separate measure)
- Boiling Pot, mixing spoon, cheesecloth, 10-12 pint-sized Mason jars, 64 oz of White Grape Peach Juice, 1 14 cup of Table Sugar (Granulated), 2 cans (15 oz) of Sliced Peaches in Juice, 1 cup of High Proof Moonshine, 3 sticks of cinnamon
- Sugar, juice, one can of peaches divided in half, half cup of Peach Schnapps, and cinnamon sticks should be combined in a large pot and cooked for one hour. After simmering, allow the mixture to cool to room temperature before adding three-fourths cup peach schnapps and one cup moonshine, stirring well with a spoon. Place one peach in each mason jar, then pour the mixture from the saucepan into the jars using a cheesecloth
- Set aside. To achieve the finest flavor, store the jars in a cold, dark area for at least 4-6 weeks before using them.
Use any leftover peaches and pulp to make a fruit mash, or bake them into a cobbler or crisp for dessert! If you don’t have any moonshine on hand (although, really, why wouldn’t you? ), Everclear or another high-proof liquor can be used as an alternative.
Search Millions Of Tech Jobs Now Free
It is possible that you will need to acquire frozen White Grapeamp; Peach Juice concentrate and prepare it according to the directions on the packaging. Tom P. posted a message on Key Ingredient.
- GallonWelch’s white grapepeach juice (64 ounces total or 8 cups ready to serve juice)
- (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- Cuppeach schnapps, divided
- CupEverclear alcohol (190 proof)
- GallonWelch’s white grapepeach juice (64 ounces total or 8 cups ready to serve juice)
GallonWelch’s white grapepeach juice (64 ounces total or 8 cups ready to serve juice); (15-ounce can sliced peaches, drained; cuppeach schnapps, divided; cupEverclear alcohol (190 proof); gallonWelch’s white grapepeach juice (64 ounces total or 8 cups ready to serve juice); gallonWelch’s white grapepeach juice (64 ounces total or 8 cups ready to serve juice); gall
- Put the Grape Peach juice, sugar, sliced peaches, cinnamon sticks, and 1/2 cup of Schnapps in a big saucepan and bring to a boil. Bring to a boil, then decrease heat to medium-low and let simmer for 30-45 minutes, covered, until vegetables are tender. Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature. Combine 1 cup Everclear, 1 cup vanilla vodka, and the remaining 1/2 cup peach Schnapps in a mixing glass. Pour into a mason jar with one cinnamon stick from the mixture and one peach from the mixture, and seal with a lid. Remember to strain this through a few layers of cheese cloth at least twice, and then refrigerate for at least a week to allow the flavors to mellow. Note:
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
In some cases, you may need to purchase frozen, concentrated White GrapePeach Juice and prepare it according to the directions on the package. Tom P. posted a message on Key Ingredient.”
Throughout the southern United States, moonshine is more than just a home-brewed alcoholic beverage; for the distillers and craftspeople who make the sweet concoction, it is their livelihood. Because of the convergence of several factors, including the passage of Prohibition in the 1930s, widespread regional poverty, and agreements between law enforcement officials and distillers, moonshine became popular in the mid-South and Appalachian regions in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Check out this excellent post if you want to learn how to brew a variety of different flavored moonshine.
Let’s have a look at a few techniques that are quickly gaining favor in the community.
Using rectified spirits in your moonshine
When it comes to making moonshine, the formula you employ will depend on whether you are a rookie or an experienced distiller. Novice producers sometimes begin by utilizing a form of alcohol known as Everclear rather than producing their own alcohol, which saves them time and money. Everclear is referred to as a rectified spirit because it is a highly concentrated ethanol spirit that has been refined through a procedure known as rectification, which involves repeated distillation. Remember that rectified spirits are often 190 proof, or 95 percent alcohol by volume, so use extreme caution when making beverages with them.
Peach moonshine for beginners
In an exceedingly frequent recipe for peach moonshine, often known as peach pie moonshine, the following equipment and ingredients are used; they are as follows:
- A huge stockpot or a heatable container of some sort
- Two canned peaches in thick syrup
- Two cans of sliced peaches
- To make the juice, combine two 64-ounce bottles of white grape peach juice with two tablespoons of cinnamon for taste. One 750-milliliter bottle of Everclear (standard size)
Stir vigorously for 5-7 minutes after adding all of the components except the Everclear to the stockpot. Bring the solution to a boil and then remove from the heat. The solution should be removed from the heat source and covered. Allow the solution to cool entirely before pouring the Everclear bottle contents into the stockpot and stirring constantly until the solution is totally cold. As soon as the mixture has been well mixed, strain it into mason jars and store them in a cold, dark area (such as a basement) to enable the taste of the moonshine to develop.
A couple of weeks for taste development is standard, although some “shiners” leave the combination to rest for up to a year before using it.
Variations to the beginner recipe
It goes without saying that there is no national consensus on how to manufacture peach moonshine. Many moonshiners use ingredient replacements, and a significant part of being a moonshiner is experimenting with different combinations and determining which works best for you (and your taste buds!) In the recipe above, you can experiment with substituting a cup of peach schnapps (or homemade peach schnapps, if you’re feeling brave!) for one of the bottles of white grape peach juice. As an additional measure, a quarter cup of brown sugar and about one cup of white granulated sugar can be added to the recipe in order for the sugar content of the missing bottle of juice to be duplicated.
One of the most appealing aspects about learning how to create peach moonshine at home is that there are no hard and fast restrictions. As you get more expertise, you will be able to modify and refine each phase of the procedure.
More advanced recipes involving personal distillation
It is common for disclaimers to accompany recipes that call for personal distillation. This is due to the fact that it is unlawful to distill your own alcohol without a government-issued fuel alcohol or distilled spirit plant permission. This is despite the fact that every day, dozens, if not hundreds of thousands, of home brewers bypass the law in order to produce excellent homemade moonshine using spirits that are also handmade. A fermenter, which is generally either conical or plastic in shape, and a liquid thermometer are required for home distillation, which requires more time, more labor, and more expensive supplies than commercial distillation.
When making homemade, unflavored moonshine, the most straightforward approach is to combine water and granulated white sugar, often in a ratio of around 5 gallons of water to 8 gallons of sugar. 2 gallons of water should be heated without being brought to a boil in a big 5-10 gallon tank. Pour in the sugar a few gallons at a time, stirring vigorously between each addition until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved before adding the next few gallons of sugar. Fill a fermenter with the remaining 3 gallons of water when all of the sugar has been dissolved and stir to combine the two ingredients.
Several times pour the mixture between two buckets to aerate it, and then let it to ferment for approximately a week or until it becomes fermentable.
After the combination has been prepared, the quickest and most straightforward method of adding peach flavoring is to chop up fresh peaches and put them into the completed moonshine.
Historically, the first American moonshiners mashed and fermented maize to make alcohol, hence corn mash recipes hold a significant position in the history of “shiners.” This is unfortunate since these recipes are also the most sophisticated and toughest to correctly execute, and they frequently do not respond well to external seasoning.
Moonshine as liquid improvisation
The process of making moonshine is complicated, and after you’ve mastered the basics, there is a lot of latitude in the formulae you may use to make your own unique blend. It is a lifelong endeavor to learn how to create peach moonshine at home: from basic techniques employing Everclear to personal distillation with sugar or even corn mash, the methods for manufacturing peach moonshine are just as numerous as the exquisite tastes that you will enjoy once the batch is finished. Chris Herbert is the featured image.
Juicy and Delicious Homemade Peach Pie Vodka
DIY Flavored Moonshines are all the rage right now, and I’ll confess that I was a little perplexed by the whole thing. Real moonshine involves distillation, which is unlawful without the purchase of extremely expensive licenses. Following some research, I discovered that the “DIY Moonshines” that everyone is raving about are simply home-flavored vodkas and rums that do not require distillation. As a result, I’ve decided to join in on the fun with this easyDIY Peach Pie Moonshine recipe.
Peach Pie Moonshine Recipe
Last year, I took a brief vacation to Texas, where I was able to genuinely have my first glass (or three) of real moonshine for the first time. If you’ve never had moonshine before, it’s made from the same agave plant as tequila, but it’s considerably more pleasant to drink. My drink, a Moonshine Mule with gingerbeer, was created by the bartender and was really delicious… but extremely intense. The usage of tequila as the foundation for these flavored moonshines would most likely be more genuine, but everyone appears to be more interested in utilizing high-proof vodka – and I can’t blame them!
(I just created this Sweet Tarts Moonshine using the identical approach I’m explaining here with my buddy Stacey, who was with me in Texas when I had my first moonshine experience.) As an added bonus, a high-proof, decent quality vodka is far less expensive to purchase than a high-proof, decent quality tequila, which is particularly difficult to work with if you’re planned on serving this cocktail to guests at a party or get-together with friends.
(I think we can all agree that tequila is a taste that must be developed.) And, like with all of my favorite things in life, I had to add some glitter to my homemade flavored vodka to make it shine even more!
When you shake the jar, you can see the glitter swirling about – it looks incredibly wonderful and is a great finishing touch if you’re giving your DIY Flavored Moonshine as a present or serving it at a party.
Purchasing from them helps to support local businesses as well.
Ingredients for Peach-flavored Moonshine
Complete measurements may be found at the bottom of the printed recipe card. You may use high-proof tequila or rum for the vodka in this recipe. You Might Find These Kitchen Tools Useful
- Mason jars, a saucepan, measuring cups and spoons, and a kitchen sieve
Making this dish with my beautifulOmishome Bartending Kit was a genuine pleasure for me.
Every tool you need to mix the ideal cocktail is included within the attractive bamboo container, and the attractive gold equipment give a touch of elegance to your home bar setup.
How to Make DIY Peach Pie Moonshine
Bring the juice, peaches with the syrup, brown sugar, and water to a boil in a big saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until it has reduced by half (be cautious not to let it burn). Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to let the mixture to cool until it reaches room temperature. Once the mixture has reached room temperature, strain it through a sieve lined with cheesecloth to remove the peaches and any remaining pieces of cinnamon stick. Combine the peach simple syrup with the peach schnapps and the everclear in a mixing glass and stir well.
Place the lids on the jars and set them aside for 1 week to 1 month in a cool, dry location before using them.
Pin this easy DIY Peach Pie Vodka:
Get your free printable recipe for this simple DIY peach-flavored alcohol recipe by clicking here: Preparation time: ten minutesCooking time: twenty-five minutes Time allotted: 35 minutes
- 1 can sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peach juice
- 4 teaspoons simple syrup
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups 180+ proof vodka
- 1 cup peach schnapps 750
- Optional: 2 vials edible gold glitter
- Bring the juice, peaches with the syrup, brown sugar, and water to a boil in a big saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until it has reduced by half (keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn). Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to allow the mixture to cool to room temperature. Once the mixture has reached room temperature, strain it through a sieve lined with cheesecloth to remove the peaches and any remaining pieces of cinnamon stick. Combine the peach simple syrup, peach schnapps, and everclear in a mixing glass. Fill the mason jars halfway with your moonshine
- Area the lids on the jars and leave them to remain in a cool, dry place for 1 week to 1 month before using them to make the jam. Remove any contaminants by passing the mixture through a sieve lined with cheesecloth, if necessary.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I receive money when people make purchases via my links.
- The following items are included: Simply Peach, 52 fl oz, Peach Juice Drink, Not from Concentrate
- Omishome Complete Bartender Mixology Kit – Elegant Gold Finish Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Set with Bamboo Stand and 6 BONUS Sturdy Sturdy Stainless Steel Straws – A Superb Bartending Set
- Dekuyper Peachtree, 750 ml, 43 proof
- Cascadian Farm, Sliced Peaches, Organic,
1Serving Size (in grams): Calories:222 0 g of total fat 0 g of saturated fat 0 g of Trans Fat 0 g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol:0mg Sodium:12mg Carbohydrates:31g Fiber:1g Sugar:28g Protein:0g Sugar, Spice, and Glitter makes use of a nutrition calculator that generates results on its own. Food and nutrition information is not always correct unless it has been thoroughly tested in a scientific laboratory, thus they should be seen as more of a guideline rather than medical advice. What are your thoughts?
Check out our Apple Pie a la Mode Cocktail or our Mai Tai recipe with handmade almond syrup for additional delectable cocktail ideas.