Characteristics. Moonshine can be purchased at some Doctor’s Offices for $60 each, but could be as low as $30, depending on the player’s Honor and Fame levels. It can also be found as a loot item.
- 1 Where can I buy moonshine RDO?
- 2 What is Moonshiner rdr2?
- 3 Why was moonshine made illegal?
- 4 How do I start moonshiners?
- 5 Can you get moonshiner without trader?
- 6 How do you get cheap MASH in RDR2?
- 7 How many Moonshine missions are there?
- 8 Where can I find blackberries in RDR2?
- 9 How can I meet Maggie Fike?
- 10 Is the collector role worth it?
- 11 Red Dead Redemption Online: How to Buy a Moonshine Shack
- 12 Reach Level 5 Trader or Have Completed a Trader Sell Mission
- 13 Meet Cripps and Maggie at Emerald Ranch
- 14 How to Get Moonshine Shack?
- 15 How to buy a moonshine shack in Red Dead Online
- 16 The best moonshine shack location in Red Dead Online
- 17 How to move your moonshine shack
- 18 RDR2 Online How to Buy, Change Shack & Get Free Shack Upgrade – Moonshiners
- 19 How to buy Moonshine Shack if you back out of the cutscene
- 20 How to Change Moonshine Shack Location in Red Dead Online?
- 21 How to Get Free Red Dead Online Moonshine Shack Upgrade?
- 22 Where to Buy the Moonshine Shack and How?
- 22.1 Best Location to Put Your Moonshiner Shack
- 22.2 Setting Up Your Moonshine Business
- 22.3 How to Make Moonshine
- 22.4 How to Sell Moonshine and Choose a Buyer
- 22.5 How to Upgrade Your Moonshine Distillery Still and Moonshine Shack
- 22.6 Building a Bar Expansion
- 22.7 Can You Make Money With the Moonshiner Bar Expansion?
- 22.8 Is Buying the Moonshiner Role Worth It?
- 23 Red Dead Online: Best Moonshine Farming Location
- 24 How And Where To Buy Your Moonshine Stack
- 25 Red Dead Online: 15 Moonshiner Tips Everyone Should Know
- 26 15Don’t Change Flavors
- 27 14Go To Madam Lazar For Herbs
- 28 13Stronger Is Better
- 29 12Best Shack Locations
- 30 11Play Moonshiner Solo
- 31 10Become Familiar With The Trader Role
- 32 9Become Familiar With The Location
- 33 8Don’t Purchase Mash for Full Price
- 34 7Upgrade The Condensers
- 35 6Purchase The Bar Extension Early On
- 36 5Make a Habit of Picking Herbs
- 37 4Loot As Much Food as Possible
- 38 3Always Add Flavor
- 39 2Take Advantage of Rockstar Role Events
- 40 1Play the Other Roles as Well
- 41 Red Dead Online Moonshine Shack Guide, Location & Upgrades
- 42 Red Dead Online Moonshine Shack Guide:
- 43 Moonshining Shack: LocationsPrices:
- 44 Moonshine Shack: UpgradesImprovements List
- 45 ITEMS
- 46 BUSINESS UPGRADES / Equipment
- 47 Shack EXPANSIONS
- 48 Bar DECOR
- 49 Bar PHOTOS
- 50 Screenshots
- 51 How to make stronger Moonshine in Red Dead Online
- 52 RDR2 Online: What is the best Moonshine Shack location?
- 53 Red Dead Redemption 2 Online – Moonshine Recipes • PopcornGamer
- 54 Here’s the full list of recipes available
- 55 The elusive Poison Poppy recipe
Where can I buy moonshine RDO?
You’ll have your pick among five different moonshining shacks in the Grizzlies Mountains, Bayou Nwa, Hennigan’s Stead (in New Austin), the Heartlands or in Tall Trees (West Elizabeth). Whatever you pick, the startup costs are steep, requiring you to shell out 25 gold bars to Maggie to get started moonshining.
What is Moonshiner rdr2?
Rockstar’s biggest addition to Red Dead Online recently is the Moonshiner, a new role that allows players to brew and sell their own illicit liquor while defending their supply from enemies.
Why was moonshine made illegal?
So why is moonshine still illegal? Because the liquor is worth more to the government than beer or wine. Uncle Sam takes an excise tax of $2.14 for each 750-milliliter bottle of 80-proof spirits, compared with 21 cents for a bottle of wine (of 14 percent alcohol or less) and 5 cents for a can of beer.
How do I start moonshiners?
To begin your career as a moonshiner, you’ll need to either be a level 5 trader or have completed at least one trader sell mission. This isn’t hard—it just means talking to Cripps in your camp, then driving a wagon from your camp to a delivery spot.
Can you get moonshiner without trader?
Becoming a moonshiner actually requires you to become a Trader first, then to complete one of several conditions. You don’ t have to complete them all, just one of them: Pay five gold bars in the “Progress” section of the main menu (not including the Trader starting fee)
How do you get cheap MASH in RDR2?
Mash required to produce Moonshine costs $50, but it could go all the way down to $10. By doing Bootlegger Missions and Moonshiner Story Missions, the original price of the mash gets cut by $20 each mission the player does. The player is allowed to do one Bootlegger and one Story mission to lower the price of the mash.
How many Moonshine missions are there?
Moonshine entrepreneurs will help their mentor, Maggie Fike, across five story missions, and she’ll help you set up your business, too. The missions will reward you with things that will improve your own moonshine operation, and you’ll also be able to enhance it through other methods.
Where can I find blackberries in RDR2?
Blackberries can be found around West Elizabeth and the Dakota River, but be ready to explore your general vicinity. More specifically, Blackberries can be located to the west of the Dakota River.
How can I meet Maggie Fike?
Head over to Emerald Ranch which is situated just west of the station. Here you will meet Maggie Fike through A cut-scene, and afterwards you’ll be given the option to purchase your very own Moonshining Shack in one-of-five locations.
Is the collector role worth it?
It is best that the Player has a keen eye and ear, and goes about very methodically. If played right, the Collector can also be the most lucrative role out of the four roles. The role also has some unique cool-looking unlocks that adorn the player with beautifully crafted pieces, making the role very worthwhile.
Red Dead Redemption Online: How to Buy a Moonshine Shack
A new update to Red Dead Redemption Online has been released, which includes the addition of a new Frontier Pursuit known as the Moonshiner. Selling illegal alcoholic beverages in order to generate money is what this job is all about, as the name implies. You’ll need a Moonshine Shack if you want to do this task efficiently. Unfortunately, you will not be able to purchase a Moonshine Shack directly out of the box. Read on to find out how to purchase a Moonshine Shack in Red Dead Redemption Online by following the steps outlined below.
Reach Level 5 Trader or Have Completed a Trader Sell Mission
The Trader position is required before you may acquire a Moonshine Shack for yourself, and completing this requirement is a precondition in several ways. In order to be eligible for the Moonshiner profession, you must have completed at least one of the following requirements:
- Achieved the rank of Trader Level 5
- Completed a Trader sale task
Once you’ve fulfilled one of the aforementioned objectives, you’ll be allowed to begin the new Frontier Pursuit known as the Moonshiner, which will take you to a new location. Maintain your focus on the fact that something needs to be finished; there is no getting around it!
Meet Cripps and Maggie at Emerald Ranch
You will receive a letter from Cripps once you have fulfilled the above-mentioned aim. This Business Opportunities Letter can be found in your satchel if you look for it. During the course of the letter, Cripps references an acquaintance called Maggie Fike who wishes to meet with you in order to re-start the Moonshining business. After you’ve finished reading this letter, you’ll be able to find a marker at Emerald Ranch that says “A Life of ‘Shine.” Visit Cripps and Maggie at the Emerald Ranch for a meeting.
You can choose this option (like you did in earlier Frontier Pursuits) to begin the new employment.
This is where you meet Maggie, who explains the business proposal to you in further detail.
A Moonshine Shack may be purchased directly from this map.
How to Get Moonshine Shack?
Once you have exited the saloon, you will have the option of purchasing a Moonshiner hut for yourself. To accomplish this, enter the player menu and pick the new option CampProperties, then select Moonshine Shack and Shack Location from the drop-down menu. Once you have completed this task, you will have the opportunity to purchase one of five Moonshine Shacks, each of which costs 25 Gold and may be found in the following locations:
- Bayou Nwa, Grizzlies, Hennigan’s Stead, Heartlands, Tall Trees
- These are just a few of the things you’ll find.
When you purchase a Moonshine Shack, you will receive 2000 Moonshiner XP as well as a variety of Moonshine Shack-related goodies. That’s all there is to it when it comes to purchasing a Moonshine shack in Red Dead Online. As you can see, this venture is rather expensive, with the Moonshine Shack costing around ten dollars (USD). With that being said, there are a variety of activities that you may participate in if you acquire this property.
I’m curious to know what you think about the Moonshine Shack. What are your thoughts on the upgrade as a whole? Please share your thoughts in the section below. Thank you for taking the time to read this and best of luck in your endeavors.
Thoughts on our how to buy a Moonshine Shack guide? Drop a comment in The Pit below.
(Photo courtesy of Rockstar Games.) You’re hoping to make a financial investment in the greatest moonshine shack site available in Read Dead Online. Rockstar’s online western world has recently received a more affordable, stand-alone edition, which means you could be getting your feet wet in moonshine manufacturing for the first time. Most likely, you’ll be dropping by your shack on a regular basis, whether it’s to start a batch or just to have a sample at the bar with your posse buddies. You’ll want to find a moonshine shack site that complements your personal style and preferences.
What is the distance between the moonshine shack and towns, post offices, and fast-travel destinations?
And how difficult is it to make deliveries via the roads and trails that connect one hut site to the others?
Here’s our recommendation for the finest place for a moonshine shack in Red Dead Online.
How to buy a moonshine shack in Red Dead Online
To begin your moonshiner profession, you’ll need to be either a level 5 trader or have completed at least one trader sale task before you can begin. This isn’t difficult; all it takes is a conversation with Cripps at your camp, followed by a wagon ride from your camp to the delivery location. Having completed this task, you will be able to visit Maggie at Emerald Ranch and purchase a moonshine shack for yourself. If you don’t have enough gold bars in-game to purchase one, you’ll have to pay out 25 gold bars (around $10 in real money) so be prepared to part with some of your gold bars.
The best moonshine shack location in Red Dead Online
(Photo courtesy of Rockstar Games.) When it comes to purchasing your shack, you have a choice of five distinct regions:
- Bayou Nwa, Grizzlies, Hennigan’s Stead, Heartlands, Tall Trees
- These are just a few of the things you’ll find.
This is not the same as your camp; you will be sharing the shack with other players who have picked the same region as you, so be prepared to witness other players coming and leaving (they will not be able to attack you if you are within striking distance of your shack). The fact that you can fast-travel to and from your shack, but not from your shack to other areas, is something to consider while picking your location. Each site has its own set of advantages and disadvantages; here’s how to make the best decision.
- Denis and the town of Rhodes, which are both worth visiting.
- The disadvantage of being close to St.
- In addition, you’re trapped in a filthy swamp full with ravenous gators.
- Grizzlies: This is a beautiful location that is quite close to the post office at Wallace Station, making it simple to pick up your mail-ordered goods if your camp isn’t located in the immediate vicinity.
- Making moonshine deliveries on the twisting, narrow, rocky roads in this region is a challenge; you have to be exceedingly cautious or you’ll easily destroy your moonshine, which means driving very slowly for virtually the whole trip.
- Hennigan’s Stead: This is possibly the most distant of all the moonshine shack locations, located deep in the heart of dusty New Austin, close to the banks of the San Luis River.
- Aside from Armadillo, which is the closest town, and a fast-travel stop at MacFarlane’s Ranch to the north, there aren’t many other options for nearby facilities.
- You’ll be making a lot of deliveries to Annesburg and Van Horn, which aren’t all that far away, but they’re also not exactly nearby, so be prepared to make some lengthy excursions in your wagon to get everything done.
- Take this into consideration when purchasing a moonshine shack in this area, since it appears to be the most popular.
- For doing errands and collecting mail, it’s also near to Blackwater, and it’s directly across the street from Manzanita post, which is ideal if you need access to a fast-traveling destination.
The fence at Thieves Landing is also within walking distance. This is the nicest moonshine shack location in Red Dead Online, at least in my humble opinion. (Photo courtesy of Rockstar Games.)
How to move your moonshine shack
If you are dissatisfied with the location of your moonshine shack, you have the option of relocating it at any time. Select your shack from the player menu (by default, hitting L will bring it up) under Camps and Properties, and you’ll be given the option of where to place it in your new location. It will cost you $250 for each time you relocate your shack. Originally from New Jersey, Chris began playing computer games in the 1980s, began writing about them in the early 2000s, and (at long last) began getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s.
With survival games, Chris has a love-hate connection, and he has a dangerous preoccupation with the inner lives of non-player characters.
RDR2 Online How to Buy, Change Shack & Get Free Shack Upgrade – Moonshiners
If you accidentally click back during the sequence, purchasing Moonshine Shack may be a major hassle. We, on the other hand, offer a solution for you. This article will also cover how to relocate your moonshine shack in Red Dead Online, as well as how to obtain a free shack upgrade as part of the current RDR2 Online Moonshiners update. Your moonshine shack location modification may become essential if you change your mind about where your business should be located in the first place. With regard to the free upgrade, after all, who doesn’t like to get anything for nothing?
How to Purchase and Change Shacks in RDR2 Online Moonshiners Get a Free Shack Upgrade
How to buy Moonshine Shack if you back out of the cutscene
The Shack can be purchased for 25 Gold from the Free Roam menu by selecting CampProperties from the Free Roam option.
How to Change Moonshine Shack Location in Red Dead Online?
In Red Dead Online, you may modify the location of your moonshine shack by selecting it from the Free Roam menu. Then, scroll down and pick CampProperties from the drop-down menu. The following step is to pick Moonshine Shack, which is then followed by Change Shack Location (if necessary). For the second time, the game will present you with a selection of five prospective moonshine shack locations. Select the one you want and pay the $250 registration fee. Yes, it is really expensive, so you must be completely convinced that you want to go through with it.
How to Get Free Red Dead Online Moonshine Shack Upgrade?
It is necessary to have your Twitch Prime account linked to your Rockstar account in order to receive a free moonshine shack upgrade in Red Dead Online, as described above. Also, you must be in “good standing” and have completed all of your requirements by December 12th, so keep that in mind. The Polished Copper Still Upgrade (as well as the Collector’s Bag) will be available to you for free after you begin moonshining your way through the game’s story. Not to worry if you do not yet have a Twitch Prime account, and/or if you have not yet linked your Red Dead Online account to your Twitch Prime account by December 12th.
To qualify for the free Polished Copper Still Upgrade, you only need to link the two items together and wait 72 hours after doing so.
If you’re looking for more Moonshine Shack decor, have a look at ourRDR2 Online Moonshine Shack Upgrades, where you can view what Floral, Refined, and Hunter Decor look like.
Where to Buy the Moonshine Shack and How?
First, you must obtain a Trader level of at least 5, or complete a trader sale assignment, in order to purchase your very own moonshine distillery in Red Dead Online. Then, when you’ve finished installing the update, open your satchel and look for the Business Opportunity Letter from Cripps. After you’ve finished reading the letter, the game will identify a certain area in Emerald Ranch as your starting point. So make your way over to that location. Look for a little green hut with the word “Saloon” written on the side of the building.
- You’ll receive a map at some point, from which you’ll be able to select whatever moonshine house you want to visit next.
- Alternatively, if you find yourself stuck at another point, you might want to look at some of the other tutorials we have available.
- Besides that, we provide instructional manuals that demonstrate how to steal establishments without drawing a bounty or where to sell jewels and gold bars online.
- Finally, if you don’t want to spend the time exploring the map yourself, you may consult our instructions to the locations of Watson’s Cabin and Catfish Jackson’s Homestead.
A new job in Red Dead Online, the Moonshiner, allows players to make and sell their own illicit booze while protecting their supply from opponents. The Moonshiner is the most significant recent addition to the game by Rockstar. We’ll walk you through the process of becoming a Moonshiner, including what occurs when you’re in the job, how to generate money, and what you can unlock along the road. Being a Moonshiner is identical to being a Trader, with the exception that there is a greater emphasis on fighting and a story campaign associated with the position.
We’ve previously covered how to become a Moonshiner and how much it will cost you in this book, and now we’ll go through the business setup and procedure that will help you become a legitimate alcohol tycoon in this section.
Best Location to Put Your Moonshiner Shack
The first thing you’ll need to do is choose a site for your hut from one of the five suggested places below:
- Bayou Nwa, Grizzlies, Hennigan’s Stead, Heartlands, Tall Trees
- These are just a few of the things you’ll find.
Also worth highlighting is that once you’ve chosen a location for your shack, you may move it at any time by selecting it from the same menu. However, doing so will incur a $250 fee. Aside from that, you can only have one shack at a time, so if you’re thinking about launching a franchise, think twice. The most advantageous location for your hut is, to some part, a question of personal preference, based on what you find most useful. Considering that this structure will serve as a hub for most of your business, there are various considerations to consider before establishing a permanent residence.
The first thing you should do is figure out where you’ll be based. |Image courtesy of Joel Franey/USgamer and Rockstar North/Rockstar Games
- The fact that it is close to town. Apart from the fact that having a town close by is advantageous, having a general shop nearby may be quite beneficial to a moonshiner, as it allows you to purchase the fruits and herbs with which you can flavor your product. The proximity of the location to a Fast Travel Post. Wildlife. Because you can move quickly to your shack but not away from it, being adjacent to a site with a post is practically on par with being next to a town in terms of convenience. Because you’ll need to be a Trader in order to be a Moonshiner, it might be advantageous to be in an area where there are plenty of animals for you to hunt down for your other business. Furthermore, you want the correct type of animals, so that you may watch deer jumping spryly across the horizon rather than walking into the open maw of a wolf
- Player traffic. Gaining ownership of the most well-known moonshine distillery can be a double-edged sword, as there’s always the possibility of walking out of your front door into a crowd of fellow booze-hucksters, and in Red Dead Online, there’s also the possibility that one of them will open fire on you for no apparent reason.
With all of this in mind, we would recommend either Tall Trees or Bayou Nwa as your first two choices if you’re willing to put up with a high volume of player traffic. They are the greatest sites in every other way, and they are conveniently positioned for the majority of fundamental necessities. It is particularly difficult to get around in the Heartlands since it is so far away from anything, requiring a lengthy horseback ride every time you want to accomplish anything.
Setting Up Your Moonshine Business
After deciding on a place, pay a visit to that spot to chat with Maggie Fike, a bootlegging veteran who will assist you in starting your operation. She’ll assign you two tasks to finish the job: one to steal a distillery still, and another to rescue Marcel, Maggie’s cook, from robbers, in order to put it all together. They’re both rather straightforward missions, with the first being a wagon heist and the second involving a basic NPC rescue/escort. Bring a lot of ammunition, though, because the adversaries in any Moonshiner-related stuff are notoriously difficult to kill.
How to Make Moonshine
Now that you’ve acquired the necessary equipment and an experienced guide, it’s time to start making moonshine. Make your way downstairs in your hut to meet with Marcel and make decisions regarding the type of Moonshine he’ll be making. The procedure is divided into the following stages:”. Prepare forty-three coffins.” |Image courtesy of Joel Franey/USgamer and Rockstar North/Rockstar Games
- Speak with Maggie upstairs if you’re interested in going on a bootlegger assignment. Short and random tasks that allow you to minimize the prices of manufacturing moonshine are available in this section. The use of these methods does not make brewing booze cheaper or more lucrative in any way, but we recommend doing at least one of them before every cook. When the price has decreased as much as it possibly can, the game will notify you. Speak with Marcel if you want to make weak, moderate, or powerful moonshine. At start, just the first of these options will be available, but as you go through the game, you’ll be able to purchase better distilleries, which will allow you to make stronger moonshine. While it takes longer to make stronger liquor, it also sells for a higher price. The Moonshine Mash ingredients, which might cost up to $60 if you haven’t completed any tasks, will be purchased at this time as well. In the same menu, you may choose from a variety of recipes to flavor your moonshine. Several ingredients in these recipes must be purchased, or they must be foraged from the wild in order for them to be successful. Certain flavors of moonshines will be sought after by various purchasers, who will be willing to pay a higher price for them. Wait for Marcel to make twenty bottles of moonshine before proceeding. According on the intensity of the moonshine, this will take anything from thirty minutes to an hour of actual time to complete. You’ll need to be connected to the internet and connected to a server in order for the timer to expire, so don’t quit or switch off your game. Don’t be concerned if you’re gone on missions since the game will notify you when Marcel has completed cooking. It is necessary to return to the hut to begin the sales mission. We’ll go into more depth about this later, but after Marcel is completed, simply return to him and chat with him about who you want to sell it to.
It’s time to get ready to ship out your flavoured whiskey once you’ve manufactured enough for a wagonload of people. |Joel Franey/USgamer, Rockstar North/Rockstar Games
How to Sell Moonshine and Choose a Buyer
If you flavor your booze, it will always command a higher price, albeit some customers will pay more for specific flavors than others. When browsing at flavor alternatives, you may find these under “today’s demands,” which are requests from specific purchasers who want particular booze. You can make whatever flavor you like, but it’s ideal if you choose one that someone has specifically requested. When Marcel is finished, pay him another visit and pick the customer who is willing to pay the maximum money for your batch of goods.
- If you’re selling booze, you should be familiar with your market.
- Rockstar North/Rockstar Games, Rockstar Games, Joel Franey/USgamer Important to remember when participating in Moonshine Selling missions is that you are not only defending yourself, but also the bottles of Moonshine on the wagon, which are quite vulnerable.
- The health of your supply is shown by a blue indicator at the top of the screen, and when you lose enough health, the bottles begin to break down.
- There’s no assurance that you won’t have to deal with the Internal Revenue Service.
- A roadblock up ahead, and they urge you to halt, almost always means that you’re going to get into a shootout, and there’s your opportunity to either make a wild rush past their checkpoint or blast off as many bowler-hatted heads as you possibly can.
- Even while it isn’t flawless (you could run over a pebble or accidentally hit an unprepared NPC), it works 95 percent of the time, so as long as you don’t zone out, it can handle the vast bulk of your tasks.
You should consider your cargo to be the most essential thing in the world as you set off on your journey into the unknown. |Joel Franey/USgamer, Rockstar North/Rockstar Games
How to Upgrade Your Moonshine Distillery Still and Moonshine Shack
As you complete more Moonshine missions and sales, your ranking will rise to the point where you may purchase equipment improvements to produce stronger moonshine. These upgrades are available at levels 5 and 10, and each one costs close to a thousand dollars. In addition to many other goods and aesthetic improvements to your shack – including a bar – you may purchase them from Fike upstairs in the “Equipment Upgrades” section of the game’s menu.
Building a Bar Expansion
The bar expansion is exactly what it sounds like: an addition to your shack that transforms the structure into a pub for your customers. A band may also be hired to perform, which will offer ambient, cheerful music, and you can have a party at the clubhouse, where you and your friends can drink endless moonshine and socialize with other players. Maggie has everything you’ll need for your hut, as well as a few items you can definitely go without. |Joel Franey/USgamer, Rockstar North/Rockstar Games, Rockstar North/Rockstar Games
Can You Make Money With the Moonshiner Bar Expansion?
You’d assume so, but it’s not true; the structure is just decorative, no matter how many NPCs you see drinking in it. Many have proposed that the building may create some form of passive revenue at that moment, especially given the bar’s $950.00 purchase price, however as of the time of writing, there is no such feature in place. Those that purchase the bar are acquiring the clubhouse part of the business, and that is about it.
Is Buying the Moonshiner Role Worth It?
We’d answer yes if you already have the gold in your possession. With a backstory conveyed through tasks you accept from Maggie Fike, this is a meatier and more detailed part than any of the ones you’ve played thus far. The game’s most expensive role – and certainly its most expensive role – is nonetheless enjoyable, combining features from all of the other jobs to create something that stands out as a high point of the game’s content. *Hic* Cheers to that! | Rockstar North/Rockstar Games, Rockstar Games, Joel Franey/USgamer If you found this article useful, we have a comparable instruction on how to play as a Trader, which you will already be if you have unlocked this position, available right here.
Joel FraneyAssistance to Writers Joel enjoys reading, playing video games, reading comic books, and drinking beverages that make him feel like he’s been kicked in the head by a mule.
It is entirely incorrect to assume he is three children dressed in a large coat, so please refrain from asking.
Red Dead Online: Best Moonshine Farming Location
We’d say yes if you already have the gold in hand. With a tale conveyed through tasks you accept from Maggie Fike, this role is meatier and more detailed than any of the others thus far. The game’s most expensive role – and certainly its most expensive role – is nonetheless enjoyable, combining features from all of the other jobs to create something that stands out as a high point of the game’s overall content. *Cheersh! * * * * * * * | United States Gamer, Rockstar North/Rockstar Games, Joel Franey, United States Gamer If you found this article useful, we have a similar instruction on how to play as a Trader, which you will already be if you have unlocked this position, available here.
Guidance for Writers from Joel Franey Joel adores anything that makes him feel like he’s been kicked in the shins by a mule, such as literature, video games, comic books, and alcoholic beverages.
It was by writing about Superman that he was able to obtain his Master’s degree in creative writing from Sussex. Please stop asking if he is three children dressed in a large coat. He is not.
How And Where To Buy Your Moonshine Stack
The process of distilling moonshine is not something you want to do just anyplace. You’ll need a beautiful, hidden location to start up your operation, away from the prying eyes of the authorities. In this situation, a moonshine shack comes in handy. For starters, you’ll need to reach trader level five or complete one trader sale task before you can even consider becoming involved in this profitable company. As soon as you’ve completed one or both of these prerequisites, you may speak with Maggie at Emerald Ranch about purchasing your very own moonshine house for yourself.
- It is possible to build your shack in one of five different regions: Tall Trees, Heartlands, Hennigan’s Stead, Grizzlies, or Bayou Nwa.
- Tall Trees is, in our opinion, the greatest of the bunch, but each has its own set of characteristics to consider.
- It is not far from Blackwater, which you will need to visit on a regular basis for mail and deliveries, and the Manzanita post rapid travel station is ideally located for you.
- Hennigan’s Stead is the shack that is the furthest away from society out of all of the shacks.
- Although the Grizzlies hut is only a short distance from Wallace Station, transporting your delivery down the steep, winding terrain is a challenge.
- After that, there’s Bayou Nwa, which is a solid choice as the second best option after Tall Trees, especially if you don’t mind the marshy setting.
- Denis and Rhodes, making deliveries and doing errands in the city a breeze.
- We’re fortunate in that the location you choose for your cottage isn’t set in stone.
- Arcane is doing it for the gays, and I couldn’t be happier.
- Nobody can make me change my mind about Vi and Caitlyn being homosexual.
- He knows the names of more Japanese game developers than any of his own neighbors, and he has a far more in-depth understanding of the gaming business as a whole than anybody who follows “actual” current events.
On any given day of the week, you can find him defending the storyline of Kingdom Hearts and geeking out over incredible combo footage in character action games. Jesse Lennox has more to say.
Red Dead Online: 15 Moonshiner Tips Everyone Should Know
GTA Online’s wild west counterpart, Red Dead Online, is a great game. It is 1898, and industrial progress is about to achieve its pinnacle. Players are immersed in a gorgeous, bustling environment packed with bustle. Because there are no automobiles on the roads, outlaws ride around the mountains and river valleys, enthralled by a bygone era. Rockstar has introduced many new characters to Red Dead Online, including The Trader, The Collector, The Bounty Hunter, and, most recently, The Moonshiner (shown above).
- The Moonshiner is an intriguing character since he is the only one who has a specific set of storymissions.
- The traits of a successful Moonshiner include developing the correct plan, selecting the appropriate upgrades, waiting for the ideal consumer, and maximizing profit.
- Payton Lott made the following update on August 10, 2021: Even when players have mastered the Moonshiner position in RDO, they may still make a good living from it.
- This revised article offers five more suggestions that will be beneficial to people who are new to the position.
- Make use of the extra suggestions provided below to obtain rich processing spirits in RDO.
15Don’t Change Flavors
While their moonshine is being distilled, players may give it a flavor by putting a flavoring in it. If the ingredients are accessible, people will, without a doubt, pick the taste that will provide the greatest profit. Moonshine, on the other hand, does not come in a variety of tastes. By selecting a different taste, the original flavor that was selected will be replaced. If the new flavor is completely useless, players will lose out on a significant amount of money when they sell the entire batch of the flavor.
Once a taste has been chosen, it is recommended to remain with it throughout the day.
14Go To Madam Lazar For Herbs
Madam Lazar is a one-stop shop for all of the Moonshiner plants, and she specializes in them. All of the herbs available for purchase are one dollar apiece. That is not a terrible price when you consider how much moonshine goes for on the black market.
While roaming the landscape, players will want to collect as many free herbs as they can, but Madam Lazar will always be there in case they need assistance. It is frequently worthwhile to pay the extra money to avoid having to travel quickly, ride to the site of the herb, and then look for it.
13Stronger Is Better
In both life and RDO, more and better is preferable. The more potent the brew, the more money players will make on each and every sale. Those that advance in the profession will have the ability to brew stronger batches more quickly, thanks to the Master Distiller talent, as they advance in the role. Stronger moonshine takes longer to distill, but it pays much more in the end. Weak moonshine, on the other hand, is more efficient and provides more experience points. After achieving level 15, there is no longer any purpose to brew the inferior ingredients.
12Best Shack Locations
It is critical to select an appropriate site for the shack since moonshine might be destroyed during transportation. Grizzlies National Park has too many bumps and winds on the roadways, and the merchandise will be harmed as it travels through these areas. With the flattest roads in the game, Tall Trees and The Heartlands are the best places to make deliveries. Bayou Nwa is also a fantastic site, despite the fact that the foggy bayou is not exactly the most aesthetically beautiful area in RDO.
11Play Moonshiner Solo
When you’re playing with pals, the Moonshiner business is far less profitable. Anybody who assists with the Moonshiner will only earn a 20 percent cut of the revenue from a sale. Additionally, when performing deliveries or distilling, players will only gain half of the experience they would otherwise receive. Several roles in the game are more suited for co-op play than they are for competitive play. While the RDO job is more enjoyable when played with a group, the RDR2 Moonshiner role is a solitary endeavor.
10Become Familiar With The Trader Role
The function of the RDO Moonshiner is fairly similar to the position of the Trader. One of the requirements for becoming a Moonshiner is to first establish one’s credentials as a Traderfirst. In order to begin Moonshining, the player must reach Trader Level 5, or complete a sale task, in order to be granted the ability. Being familiar with the Trader function can be a beneficial hint for becoming a successful Moonshiner, as there aren’t many changes between the two roles. In a similar way to trade, the player gathers components and makes investments in resources in order to produce various commodities.
Some people believe that moonshining is less difficult than trading.
9Become Familiar With The Location
In many ways, the function of RDO Moonshiner is identical to that of RDO Trader. Being a Traderfirst is a requirement for becoming a Moonshiner. Moonshining is an optional skill that may be obtained by attaining Trader Level 5 or by completing a sale assignment. Being familiar with the Trader function is a valuable guideline for becoming a successful Moonshiner because there are few variations between the two roles.
For the same reason as trade, the player must collect components and make investments to be able to produce some things. A buyer is contacted when the products have been completed. Those who believe that moonshining is less difficult than trading are incorrect.
8Don’t Purchase Mash for Full Price
No Trader would ever acquire materials for less than twenty dollars. He misses out on the opportunity to get experience points and wastes money on something he might have done for free. The same regulation applies to moonshiners as it does to everyone else. It costs $50 to make Moonshine, but it might be as low as $10 if the ingredients are sourced locally. By completing Bootlegger Missions and Moonshiner Story Missions, the player can reduce the original price of the mash by $20 for each mission they successfully complete.
Not only does this enhance the income from the transaction, but it also gives experience points.
7Upgrade The Condensers
Condenser upgrades dramatically enhance the amount of money that can be made. The improvements enable for the development of stronger mashes while maintaining the same mash cost. It will always be the same price for weak, moderate, and powerful mashes alike. The only difference between them is the amount of time it takes to make them, which is 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and an hour, depending on which one you choose. Once you achieve Moonshiner Level 15, the amount of time required to complete the quest is lowered.
A Moonshiner might quickly recoup the money he and his friends spent on Condenser Upgrades by selling around 10 gallons of Strong and Flavored Moonshine in a single day.
6Purchase The Bar Extension Early On
Even beyond the mechanics of fruit delivery, there are many parallels between Trader and Moonshiner. When purchasing a Bar Extension, Moonshiners have the same option as they have when purchasing the Stew Pot in the Trader’s camp. Purchasing it will cost the Moonshiner $850 in addition to two tokens, which will allow them to indulge in their home-brewed Moonshine, almonds, and a cup of coffee. According to the power and flavor of the shine they make, this grants them Gold Health, Stamina, and Deadeye, which are all beneficial.
The Band, on the other hand, must be ordered individually.
5Make a Habit of Picking Herbs
Even beyond the mechanics of fruit delivery, there are many similarities between Traders and Moonshiners. A Moonshiner may acquire a Bar Extension in the same way as the Stew Pot in the Trader’s camp can. With an investment of $850 and two Tokens, the Moonshiner may luxuriate in their own Moonshine, roasted almonds, and a little coffee while working on their Moonshine. According to the quality and flavor of the shine they make, this grants them Gold Health, Stamina, and Deadeye. As an added bonus, it’s an excellent spot for the posse to congregate in a relaxed atmosphere.
4Loot As Much Food as Possible
Additionally, booze, fruits, and canned items are required for flavoring. In the same way that a competent Moonshiner searches for plants outside, he should also look for ingredients indoors and on people, if possible. It’s important to loot every cabinet, drawer, and corpse in a hideaway once you’ve cleared out all of the enemy. Moonshiners will find the catalogue to be a valuable resource as well. People can use it to purchase any of the products that aren’t available in an organic form at the time.
Ideally, a player should be on the lookout for canned food, various fruits, and liquor bottles, all of which may be easily obtained after a raid, looted from NPCs, and hidden in horses’ saddlebags, among other places. A regular visit to the General Store in the neighborhood is also beneficial.
3Always Add Flavor
Good Moonshiners will always add taste to their Moonshine, no matter what. The addition of flavoring raises the retail price by a considerable amount. There is always the option of visiting the nearby General Store to get some much-needed ingredients if there is no accessible flavoring to manufacture owing to a shortage of available ingredients. An excursion into town is absolutely required when a three-star dish asks for canned strawberries. Because canned fruit is not prohibitively expensive, the earnings made by selling Flavored Moonshine will always be worth the additional work.
2Take Advantage of Rockstar Role Events
The game developer would frequently launch special limited-time events that would give select roles with massive XP bonuses. When this occurs, a player might go from role Rank 1 to role Rank 20 in less than two days, depending on their skill level. Because these occurrences are not uncommon, it is a good idea to stay up to date on the newest Rockstar News. Extensive discounts on upgrades, role-specific tools, apparel and other items are available in conjunction with the XP bonuses. As a Moonshiner, you should keep an eye out for Moonshiner Events and take advantage of the discounts available on upgrades and expansions.
1Play the Other Roles as Well
The most profitable way to play Red Dead Online roles is to play them in conjunction with one another. While the mash is still being produced, it is possible to prioritize other roles in order to maximize profit margins. While waiting for the buyer’s reset timer to count down, or during the production hour, there is plenty that may be accomplished. Among the options available are searching for collectibles in their immediate vicinity, capturing bounties as a Bounty Hunter, hunting deer for Cripps, and even looking for treasure.
RELATED: Things Arthur Morgan Can Do That John Marston Can’t in Red Dead Redemption 2 (Part 2) It’s possible that the next Mass Effect game will use Unreal Engine 5 instead of Frostbite.
Continue reading about the author, Azriel Aurelio (82 Articles Published) Continue reading more from Azriel Aurelio
Red Dead Online Moonshine Shack Guide, Location & Upgrades
Associated FunctionOnline Price: $625.00 or 25 Gold Bars
Red Dead Online Moonshine Shack Guide:
This is the first property that can be purchased in Red Dead Online, and it is part of theMoonshiner Frontier Pursuit Role, which allows players to become a Moonshiner. Create your own bootlegging operation and speakeasy to make a name for yourself. As you refine your distillation processes, stay out of trouble with the authorities, and drive competing peddlers out of business, you’ll get access to role-specific talents. Members of the trader community who have accomplished a Sell Mission or earned Rank 5 in the trading progression will be introduced to the famed distillerMaggie Fikedown at Emerald Ranch, courtesy of the Cripps family.
The main level will serve as the homestead’s front door, while the distillation for the company will take place in the basement.
You’ll also collaborate with Maggie on a series of Moonshine Story Missions, which can be completed either solo or collaboratively, as you seek to grow your company and aid Maggie in her efforts to avenge those who attempted to bring her down.
Moonshining Shack: LocationsPrices:
This property, which is part of theMoonshiner Frontier Pursuit Role, is the first purchaseable property in Red Dead Online. Create your own bootlegging operation and speakeasy to make a living. Improve your distillation processes, stay out of trouble with the authorities, and drive competing peddlers out of business as you go through the game. Members of the trader community that have accomplished a Sell Mission or earned Rank 5 in the trading progression will be introduced to the famed distillerMaggie Fikedown at Emerald Ranch, courtesy of Cripps.
Initially, the main floor will serve as a homestead front, while the distillation for the company will be carried out on the lower level.
A series of Moonshine Story Missions, which can be completed solo or in a cooperative setting, will also let you to collaborate with Maggie as you expand your business and assist Maggie in obtaining retribution against the individuals and organizations that have attempted to bring her down.
- The Heartlands
- Hennigan’s Stead
- Tall Trees
- West Elizabeth
- Bayou Nwa
How To Change The Location of the Moonshine Shack
In order to relocate your Shack after acquiring the Red Dead Online Moonshiner Store, you must first use the ” CampProperties” choices in the Player Menu. This will cost you $250.
Moonshine Shack: UpgradesImprovements List
After establishing your Moonshine Business with a cook and necessary equipment, you’ll be able to personalize your Moonshiner Store as you see fit. There are several upgrades and improvements that may be made to the Moonshining Shack, which are listed below:
- Fireworks Moonshine (2 Role Tokens + $20 + Moonshiner Role Rank 5)
- Flammable Moonshine
- Alcohol with a high concentration of potency that can be poured and ignited. This product is not appropriate for human consumption.
- When it hits an enemy, it releases a cloud of noxious gases that chokes and disorients them.
- A recipe in the form of a brochure for making Toxic Moonshine
BUSINESS UPGRADES / Equipment
- Obtaining the Condenser Upgrade (requires 2 Role Tokens plus $825 and Moonshiner Role Rank 5)
- This feature enables the procedure to generate Moonshine of medium strength. This will encourage more people to visit the pub.
- 3 Role Tokens + $875 + Moonshiner Role Rank 10 = Polished Copper Upgrade.
- This enables the business to create a significant amount of Moonshine. This will encourage more people to visit the pub. Twitch Prime subscribers are exempt from paying for this service.
The following are the Expansions that may be purchased via the Moonshiner Store:
- The basement will be transformed into an Underground Bar.
- Band expansion (two role tokens plus $850 in addition to Moonshiner Role Rank five)
- 2 Role Tokens + $850 + Moonshiner Role Rank 5 = Band Expansion.
- Basic Décor (free)
- Floral Décor (+15 gold bars)
- Hunter Décor (+15 gold bars)
- Refined Décor (+10 gold bars)
- Gothic Décor (FREE – Halloween Pass)
- Basic Décor (FREE – Halloween Pass)
- Basic Décor
- Photographs of O’Creagh’s Run (+$150)
- Dockyard (+$200)
- Estate (+$175)
- Rio Bravo (+$165)
- Chapel (+$260)
- Buck Photograph (+$150)
- Fox Photograph (+$200)
- Bear Photograph (+$165)
- Elk Photograph (+$260)
- Naturalist Photograph (+$150)
- Falls Photograph (+$200)
- Emerald Ranch Photograph (+$200)
- Huntin’ Photograph (+$260)
- Photographs of O’Creagh’s Run (+$150)
- Photographs of Dockyard (+$
K N12th of January, 2020 at 7:55 a.m. Is there anyone else having trouble purchasing a moonshine shack? It has been a long time since I played the introduction to the Moonshine DLC, and now that I do, I have not been able to locate any method to acquire a property. Comments 1 – 8 of 8 are shown. The same goes for you, mate. It is currently on sale for 18bars, and while I have the bars, I am unable to purchase the hut. I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchasing website. Even if I have a sufficient number of gold bars.
- It will have Moonshine something or other on it, but it will direct you to the map where you may purchase a Shack.
- Identical issue, however I was able to locate it in the Online Menu (L Button for KB/M).
- Oh my my, I had no idea that could be accessed through the online menu system.
- K n n n n n n n n n 13th of January, 2020 at 5:46 p.m.
- It is currently on sale for 18bars, and while I have the bars, I am unable to purchase the hut.
- Even if I have a sufficient number of gold bars.
It was successful for me.
Camp and Property Menus are available for free roaming.
originally posted byK N: Originally posted byK N: The same goes for you, mate.
I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchasing website.
On the outside, this game is fantastic; but, on the inside, it is less impressive.
Have you tried the @SilentPartner technique yet?
No way, mate.
I really don’t understand what you’re saying. We’ve discovered the solution! If you want to purchase the Moonshine Shack for 18 bars, you’ll need to collect 19 bar tokens. Sorry to be a necro, but I’m experiencing the same issue as you. 1 – 8 of 8 results are shown. comments
How to make stronger Moonshine in Red Dead Online
@ 7:55 a.m. on the 12th of January, 2020 Is there anyone else who is having trouble purchasing a moonshine distillery? It has been a long time since I played the introduction to the Moonshine DLC, and now that I do, I have not been able to locate a method of purchasing land. 8 of 8 comments are shown. That is exactly what I’m saying, mate! Now that it’s available for purchase, 18bars, I can’t get it since I don’t have enough money for it. I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchasing page. No matter how many gold bars I have in my possession.
- However, it will direct you to the map where you may purchase a Shack instead of Moonshine something or other.
- Although I had a similar issue, my resolution was located via the Online Menu (the L button for KB/M).
- OMG, I had no idea that could be accessed through the web menu.
- Please accept my heartfelt thanks.
- on January 13, 2020 That is exactly what I’m saying, mate!
- I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchasing page.
On the exterior, this game is fantastic; but, on the inside, it is less so.
Were you able to test the @SilentPartner approach?
Camp and Property Menus are available for use without charge.
In an original post by K N, the author stated: That is exactly what I’m saying, mate!
I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchasing page.
On the exterior, this game is fantastic; but, on the inside, it is less so.
Were you able to test the @SilentPartner approach?
Only Free Roam, Camp, and Posse were operational.
This problem has been resolved.
apologies for the necro, but I am experiencing the same issue.
RDR2 Online: What is the best Moonshine Shack location?
K n12th of January, 2020 at 7:55 a.m. Is there anyone else who is having trouble purchasing a moonshine shack? It has been a long time since I played the introduction to the Moonshine DLC, and now that I do, I have not been able to locate any means to acquire a property. Comments 1 – 8 of 8 shown Exactly the same here, mate. It is now on sale for 18bars; however, I do not have the funds to purchase the hut. I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchase shop. Even if I had enough gold bars to last me a lifetime.
- It will say something about Moonshine or whatever, but it will direct you to the map where you may purchase a Shack.
- However, I was able to locate the solution within the Online Menu (L Button for KB/M).
- Oh my my, I had no idea that could be accessed through the internet menu.
- K n n n n n n n n 13th of January, 2020 At 5:46 p.m.
- It is now on sale for 18bars; however, I do not have the funds to purchase the hut.
- Even if I had enough gold bars to last me a lifetime.
It was effective for me.
Camp and Property Menus are available for use at no cost.
originally posted byK N: Originally posted by K N: Exactly the same here, mate.
I’m sent to Rockstar’s gold purchase shop.
This game is fantastic on the exterior, but it is disappointing on the inside.
Did you experiment with the @SilentPartner method?
No, not at all. I only managed to get Free Roam, Camp, and Posse set up. Seriously, I don’t get it. I’ve discovered the solution! The Moonshine Shack is available for purchase for 18 bars if you have 19 bars. Sorry to necro, but I am experiencing the same issue. 1 – 8 of 8 results displayed comments
- HOW TO BECOME A MOONSHINE IN RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE:
What is the best Moonshine Shack location in Red Dead Redemption 2 Online?
Due to the fact that each Moonshine Shack site costs 25 gold bars to acquire inRed Dead Redemption 2 Online, there is no optimum Moonshine Shack location. Having said that, there are undoubtedly personal tastes that might influence your decision as to which Moonshine Shack is the finest and worst.
Sonic x Minecraft DLC: Official Trailer
One of the following places is the only place where you may open a Moonshine Shack:
- Bayou Nwa, Grizzlies, Hennigan’s Stead, Heartlands, Tall Trees
- These are just a few of the things you’ll find.
Each of the aforementioned sites has its own set of advantages, disadvantages, and peculiarities, but we personally preferred Tall Trees for a variety of reasons. Tall Trees is located near Blackwater, and the roads are level, so you shouldn’t have too many deliveries of Moonshinesons to worry about missing out on. TheHeartlands and theBayou Nwa are two more popular destinations that many people recommend in addition to theTall Trees. Despite the fact that it is a popular hunting area, the Heartlandshas a lot of activity as a result of its high popularity.
You don’t have to be concerned about selecting the ideal Moonshine Shack site since you can always alter your mind for a fee of $250 if you change your mind about your choice.
In terms of beauty, accessibility, and level roads, we’d definitely recommend Tall Treesagain, although theHeartlands and Bayou are other excellent options.
- The Moonshiner prizes in Red Dead Redemption 2 may be claimed through TWITCH PRIME.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Google Stadia platforms. In other developments, the Xbox Game Pass perks for Halo Infinite, as well as the Ultimate pricing and how to obtain them, have been revealed. Do you have a comment or suggestion regarding this article? Please let us know.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online – Moonshine Recipes • PopcornGamer
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online’s moonshine recipes allow you to create your own unique alcoholic beverages, as well as to own and operate your own speakeasy, which allows you to earn a substantial amount of money. In this post, I’ll go over all there is to know about RDR2’sMoonshineRecipes, which is a wonderful addition to the universe of RDR2. If you’re new to the moonshiner industry, I recommend that you first read my Guide to Moonshining in Red Dead Redemption 2 before continuing. It is strongly recommended that you read my previous essay, Red Dead Redemption 2 – Moonshiner – How to Lower Mash Prices, to make the most of your experience.
The recipes and ingredients that are necessary to produce the greatest moonshine will be discussed more in a subsequent post. When your’shine is too bright, this is what happens to you.
Add power to your booze!
First and foremost, you must update your distillery as quickly as possible. That will significantly boost your profit, and because the distillation process takes longer, you will have more time to do other things in the meanwhile. Yes, the expenses of upgrading are high, but the value you receive in return is well worth the effort to make the investment. The following is a breakdown of the costs associated with the upgrade:
- The Condenser Upgrade consists of two Role Tokens plus eight hundred twenty-five dollars and the Moonshiner Rank five. Upgrading to Polished Copper nets you 3 Role Tokens, 875$, and Moonshiner Rank 10.
The best booze recipe!
Recipes for booze are available in three different strengths:
- 1 star indicates weak moonshine
- 2 stars indicate average moonshine
- 3 stars indicate strong moonshine
A higher price is charged for a more potent distillation. In order to produce a batch of more valuable moonshine, you must first upgrade your distillery and then gather all of the necessary components. Some recipes can only be obtained by going through the Moonshiner position in the game. Also, bear in mind that consumers come and go every two hours or so, so it’s a good idea to keep track of the components for different dishes in one place. This one had a lot of distillation to it…
Here’s the full list of recipes available
A greater price is charged for a more potent distillation of the alcohol. You must first enhance your distillery before gathering all of the components necessary to brew a batch of more lucrative moonshine. It is only via developing in the Moonshiner position that some recipes become available. In addition, bear in mind that purchasers rotate every two hours or so – which means it’s a good idea to keep track of the components for various recipes. This one had a lot of distillation… wild cider moonshine (wild Cider Moonshine) Berry Mint Moonshine is a really refreshing drink.
Moonshine with Apples, Berries, and Crumbs (Bootlegger Story Progress) Berry Cobbler Moonshine is a berry-infused spirit (Requires Rank 2) Wild Creek Moonshine is a kind of moonshine produced in the United States (Requires Rank 6) Spiced Island Moonshine is a type of moonshine made with spices (Requires Rank 12) Agarita Sunrise is a cocktail made with agarita (Complete Bootlegger story)
Time is money
Some of these substances may be obtained through harvesting herbs in the gameworld’s environment. Others, on the other hand, are canned fruits or liqueurs, which may be more difficult to come by. Pro tip: Many of the ingredients for recipes may be purchased through the Wheeler Rawson Catalogue. Instead of considering them a fee, think of them as an investment of…time, because you won’t have to go searching for them in the gameworld. These will help you to produce higher-quality moonshine that will sell for far more money, more than compensating for their greater initial cost.
Always maintain a good supply of fruits, herbs, and liqueurs on hand for when the unexpected occurs.
You should be able to provide enough fruits and herbs to complete two or three 2-star or 3-star meals with little waste. To begin, purchase batches of up to 30 cans of fruit and deliver them to the Post Office, then attempt to collect the few remaining ingredients from throughout the gameworld.
Rise and ‘Shine
Make a point of choosing the more expensive beverages. Wherever feasible, the Wild Creek Moonshine, the Spiced Island Moonshine, and the Agarita Sunrise should be ordered. Keep the following list close at hand:
- Wild Creek Moonshine (wild mint, vanilla flower, creek plum)
- Spiced Island Moonshine (Caribbean rum, golden currant, canned apricots)
- Wild Creek Moonshine (wild mint, vanilla flower, creek plum)
- Drinking an Agarita Sunrise, which contains agrita, canned strawberries, and evergreen huckleberries.
Keep in mind that some of the things in the Wheeler Rawson Catalogue may be purchased. Moonshine Shack in LemoyneAgain, keep in mind that some of the items in the Wheeler Rawson Catalogue can be purchased. I strongly advise you to utilize the Onlineversion of theCatalogue, since it allows you to rapidly discover your components by utilizing the search capability. The following items can be found in the Wheeler Rawson Catalogue:
- Canned Apricots ($0.75$), Canned Strawberries ($1.20$), Canned Peaches ($1.00$), Orchard Apples ($0.40$), Canned Berries ($1.20$), Canned Pineapples ($1.50$), Bartlett Pears ($0.65$)
- Canned Apricots ($0.75$)
- Canned Strawberries ($1.20$)
- Canned Peaches ($1.00$)
- Canned Pe
You will also be able to purchase the following items from Madam Nazar’s shop:
- Currant, Ginseng, and Caribbean Rum (as found on a collector’s map).
The following components are quite easy to come by:
- Red Raspberry– south-east of Stillwater Creek
- Vanilla Flower– south-east of Lake Lagras
- Wild Mint– south-west of Valentine, along the river
- Wintergreen Berry– north of Brandywine Drop
- Golden Currant– west of Van Horn, near the Kamassa River
It is recommended that you use JeanRopke’s RDOMap in order to locate these objects more quickly.
The elusive Poison Poppy recipe
There’s one additional dish that I purposefully left out of this post for the sake of readability. The cause is straightforward: it is difficult to comprehend how to prepare it and to locate the necessary elements. I’ll make an attempt to provide some clarification on this subject: It is necessary to brew a vial of Poison Poppy in order to complete one of the Moonshine Story tasks. The recipe for this cocktail, on the other hand, is not yours to keep. To be able to access the Poison Poppy recipe, you must first locate a recipe leaflet with the recipe.
Look up a tiny moonshine operating camp in one of these areas and try your luck.
- In this essay, I purposefully skipped mentioning another dish since it was too complicated. For one thing, understanding how to create it and obtaining the necessary materials might be challenging. Hopefully, I can provide some light on this matter: It is necessary to brew a vial of Poison Poppy in order to complete one of the Moonshine Story’s tasks. The formula for this cocktail, on the other hand, is not yours to retain. Obtaining a recipe booklet is the first step in unlocking the Poison Poppy formula. A variety of spawn points may be found in this game. Consider visiting one of these areas in order to locate a tiny moonshine operating camp. Come at night to make it easier to see the campfire.
Image courtesy of Fun2, Tez See if you can find the recipe in the camp’s chest. Once you have finished reading the leaflet (which should be in your bag), acquire the following supplies: If you return to your Moonshine Shack, it should now be ready for use. This recipe is more difficult to come by, yet it is worth 247 dollars, just as the most desirable ones. If you’re having problems, have a look at GTAO W’s video tutorial. Do not forget to improve your moonshine company by following the suggestions in my previous post – Red Dead Redemption 2 – Moonshiner – How to decrease mash pricing – for more information.
-ViLa4480 A total of 45694 people have read this blog article!