Allow yourself to get a bit wild with Ole Smoky Canned Cocktails. Summer may have been created just for the purpose of serving Blackberry Lemonade beverages. Using your straw, sip on our Blackberry Lemonade and savor the luscious, dark berry notes combined with ripe, citrus flavors that have a bite to them.
- 1 What are the Ole Smoky moonshine cocktails?
- 2 What to drink with moonshine?
- 3 What do you mix with Ole Smoky Buckeye moonshine?
- 4 What is moonshine good to mix with?
- 5 Can you drink Ole Smoky Moonshine straight?
- 6 How do you drink Ole smoky blackberry moonshine?
- 7 What flavor is Buckeye moonshine?
- 8 What flavor is blue flame moonshine?
- 9 How many carbs are in Ole Smoky Buckeye moonshine?
- 10 What alcohol is in moonshine?
- 11 What is in Buckeye moonshine?
- 12 What do I need to make moonshine?
- 13 What’s the best way to drink moonshine?
- 14 What to add to moonshine to make it taste better?
- 15 Can you mix moonshine with milk?
- 16 Does Ole Smoky Moonshine need refrigerated?
- 17 Can you freeze Ole Smoky Moonshine?
- 18 Can Ole Smoky Moonshine make you blind?
- 19 What percent alcohol is Ole Smoky Moonshine?
- 20 What proof is Ole smoky blackberry moonshine?
- 21 What does blackberry moonshine taste like?
- 22 What are the flavors of Ole Smoky moonshine?
- 23 What are some pre-Prohibition cocktails to pair with moonshine?
What are the Ole Smoky moonshine cocktails?
- The ready-to-drink cocktails are ″crafted with a kick,″ and they include Ole Smoky’s famed moonshine, which gives them their distinctive flavor.
- Four delicious varieties, Apple Pie Ginger, Blackberry Lemonade, Mountain ‘Rita, and Mountain Mule, are now available in Tennessee at liquor shops, local marinas, and Ole Smoky’s Nashville Distillery, located at 423 6th Ave South at 6th & Peabody.
- For more information, visit www.olesmokys.com.
What to drink with moonshine?
Using a martini glass, add the vermouth and swirl it around so that it rinses the inside of the glass. Shake the moonshines, olive juice, and bitter together with ice and strain into the glass to combine the flavors. To finish, garnish with olives to your liking. Peach Lemonade (number 9)
What do you mix with Ole Smoky Buckeye moonshine?
- Buckeye Coffee is a specialty coffee produced by Buckeye Coffee Company. The following ingredients: 1 ounce Ole Smoky® Buckeye Moonshine
- 0.75 ounce Ole Smoky® Tennessee Mud Whiskey
- 0.25 ounce Hazelnut Liqueur
- 3 ounces of coffee
- Whipped Cream and Cocoa Powder for Garnish
What is moonshine good to mix with?
- Here are the greatest things to blend with moonshine, according to experts. Coke. Because moonshine is whiskey, the classic combo of whiskey and Coke works whether or not the alcohol has been aged in a barrel.
- Juice of grapefruit. If you look at the flavors, this is somewhat of the poor American relative of the Paloma. It contains: Ginger Ale, Sweet Vermouth, Lemonade, and Iced Tea.
Can you drink Ole Smoky Moonshine straight?
- The production of moonshine is not an intermediate phase between the distillation and aging of whiskey, as is the case with many unaged whiskeys on the market (typically sold under the names white dog or white whiskey).
- The product is intended to be consumed clear, and in the case of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, the product is intended to be consumed directly from the jar, as opposed to being diluted.
How do you drink Ole smoky blackberry moonshine?
Get a taste of the sweeter side of life with Ole Smoky®Blackberry Moonshine, which is distilled from the nectar of the Appalachian Gods and distilled to perfection. Combine it with some lemonade, pour it into a copper cup, then sit back and enjoy a long day playing Corn Hole with your buddies.
What flavor is Buckeye moonshine?
Buckeye moonshine has a flavor that reminds you of childhood candies. A rich milk chocolate taste is followed by a creamy peanut butter finish, making this treat suitable for adults only.
What flavor is blue flame moonshine?
The flavor is straightforward and robust: rich, buttery sweet corn that is somewhat sweeter than any other sweet corn I’ve tried before. It’s not like there’s extra sugar, but it’s more intense. The end brings out the corn husk flavor for the first time, but it’s a smooth and subdued finish. It’s warm, but not hot, and it has almost no bite to it.
How many carbs are in Ole Smoky Buckeye moonshine?
There are no net carbs. Considering that Ole Smoky Moonshine is carb-free, it will not count against your daily net carb allotment.
What alcohol is in moonshine?
How Much Alcohol Is in a Bottle of Moonshine? The majority of specialists agree that moonshine is a type of homebrew whiskey that has not been matured. Because of the clear hue, this may come as a surprise, but the distillation method and the components utilized are clear indications that it is whiskey.
What is in Buckeye moonshine?
- Buckeye is a chocolate-peanut butter-flavored moonshine produced by Doc Collier in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and is available for purchase online.
- The taste is first dominated by milk chocolate, with a lingering, characteristic peanut butter finish.
- This one is roughly 40 proof, so it’s an excellent sippin’ shine, to be sure.
- Because it is seasonal, you should get it as soon as it becomes available.
What do I need to make moonshine?
Ingredients and materials used in the production of base moonshine include:
- The following ingredients: 5 gallons of water
- 8.5 pound of flaked corn maize
- 1.5 pound of crushed malted barley
- Yeast, Mash Pot, Fermentation Bucket, Heat Source, Thermometer
What’s the best way to drink moonshine?
Moonshine is a whiskey drink that may be consumed straight up with a chaser or used to create a cocktail with other ingredients. If you prefer to drink it straight without a chaser, sip pickle juice after your shot of moonshine to alleviate the burning feeling caused by the alcohol in your mouth. As an alternative, combine moonshine and cola to create a traditional, refreshing cocktail.
What to add to moonshine to make it taste better?
- In a large saucepan, heat the blueberry juice, blueberries, and cinnamon sticks until warm, then carefully whisk in the sugar and blueberry pie filling until smooth.
- Simmer for approximately a half hour, then turn off the heat and let everything to cool
- Pour the moonshine and vanilla extract into mason jars and let them to infuse for a few days. (Optional)
Can you mix moonshine with milk?
Pour 100 mL of fresh home milk per 1 liter of moonshine with an alcohol content of 45-55 percent. Stir well and place in an airtight container. Keep the jar in a dark, cool area for 5-6 days to allow the flavors to blend. Once a day for four days, open and stir the mixture.
Does Ole Smoky Moonshine need refrigerated?
It is not need to be refrigerated, however it is highly recommended. It makes it easier to swallow, to put it mildly. We store ours frozen in a freezer bag. It was more than a year ago.
Can you freeze Ole Smoky Moonshine?
Just to be clear, no matter how strong the proof of the moonshine, it can be frozen at any time. Everything is dependent on the temperature. Moonshine with a proof of 100 will freeze at a temperature of -25.2 degrees Fahrenheit. Our 128 Proof Blue Flame may be frozen, however it must be kept at a temperature of -43.4 degrees Fahrenheit while in storage.
Can Ole Smoky Moonshine make you blind?
If you’re consuming moonshine, the answer is yes. Although drinking alcohol that has been properly created and controlled can not cause blindness in and of itself, people do occasionally go blind after consuming illegal drinks. Another issue that has arisen in the context of moonshine is lead poisoning, which has been related to blindness.
What percent alcohol is Ole Smoky Moonshine?
Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine has increased the amount of alcohol in three of its flavored moonshines in response to consumer demands. Strawberry Lightnin’, Lemon Drop Lightnin’, and Hunch Punch Lightnin’ moonshines are now available, all of which contain 40 percent alcohol by volume.
What proof is Ole smoky blackberry moonshine?
Moonshine Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine Ole Smoky Blackberry Enjoy it while barbecuing in your backyard, or even better, on your front porch where you can share it with your friends and neighbors. Proof positive that the fruit is ready for the picking!
What does blackberry moonshine taste like?
It is nothing more than fresh, luscious blackberries steeped in pure corn whiskey. The blackberry taste is quite prominent; it is acidic and tangy, and it is loaded with true fruitiness, which is supported by a nice clean corn whiskey with no additives.
What are the flavors of Ole Smoky moonshine?
Colors and tastes of Ole Smoky Moonshine Canned Cocktails include 9 percent alcohol by volume and were developed based on the best-selling Ole Smoky cocktail recipes served at Ole Smoky’s Nashville distillery, 6 th & Peabody, as well as in bars and restaurants where Ole Smoky is available. Included in the flavors are: a little all-American sweetness to liven up your nighttime.
What are some pre-Prohibition cocktails to pair with moonshine?
We felt it would be fitting to include at least one pre-Prohibition drink that was most likely served with moonshine in our collection. The Last Word is sometimes disregarded in favor of more well-known concoctions like as the Sidecar or the Tom Collins, which are also excellent choices.