- 1 What do you serve at a beer tasting party?
- 2 How do I host a beer tasting at home?
- 3 How do I set up a beer tasting event?
- 4 How much does a beer taster make?
- 5 What snacks go with beer tasting?
- 6 What snack goes well with beer?
- 7 What is the best beer for a party?
- 8 What order should you taste beer?
- 9 What can you eat between beer tastings?
- 10 How much do Cicerones make?
- 11 Can you get paid to drink alcohol?
- 12 What is a professional beer taster called?
What do you serve at a beer tasting party?
For any tasting party, lots of finger foods and bite-sized treats are a must. You obviously want things that go well with beer. Peanuts and popcorn are great fillers. Beef Sliders, soft pretzels, Lit’l Smokies, and even cheese and pepperoni are simple and delicious snacks to complement beer.
How do I host a beer tasting at home?
Here’s how to do it.
- Know your audience. Planning your guest list is key when it comes to hosting a tasting.
- Get advice from your local expert.
- Think about breaking out the big guns.
- Get the right glasses.
- Go in the correct order.
- Cleanse the palate.
- Plan for snacks.
- Take notes—or don’t.
How do I set up a beer tasting event?
Here’s are eight easy steps to hosting a beer tasting:
- Keep it Simple. You don’t want to lose your guests’ interest by packing everything homebrew and craft beer into your party.
- Send the Invitation.
- Prepare Your Event.
- Make Them Blind.
- Get Competitive.
- Keep Your Guests Interested.
- Announce the Winners.
- Hand Out The Prizes.
How much does a beer taster make?
Beer Taster Salary In the United States, the average reported seems to be around $45,000 per year. Of course, your pay rate will likely be a bit lower when you first get started until you gain some experience.
What snacks go with beer tasting?
- Craft Beer Jerky Snack Pack. This equation is simple: beer jerky + craft beer marinade = big yum!
- Unique Pretzels Sourdough Craft Beer Pretzel Rings.
- Beer Nuts.
- Frito-Lay Fun Times Mix Variety Pack.
- Popchips Potato Chips Variety Pack.
- Pretzel Crisps.
- Duke’s Shorty Smoked Sausages and Cheese Crisps.
- The Wild Alaskan Company.
What snack goes well with beer?
Best Snacks With Beer: Top 15 Snacks for the Beer Buddies Bonanza Edition
- Chips and dips.
- French Fries.
- Chicken wings.
- Jalapeno poppers.
- Salted nuts.
What is the best beer for a party?
Related: Check Out Beer This City For Beer Guides From Brewers!
- Budweiser. Via Instagram.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon. Via Instagram.
- Miller Lite. Via Instagram.
- Bud Light. Via Instagram.
- Heineken. Via Instagram.
- Corona Extra. Via Instagram.
- Boston Lager. Via Instagram.
- Yuengling. Via Instagram.
What order should you taste beer?
Start with something light and refreshing — a lager or a blonde ale — then progress to more full-flavored, stronger brews: pale ale, then an IPA, or a brown ale and then a stout. Finally, finish strong — literally.
What can you eat between beer tastings?
Cleanse your palate with water. Crackers or cheese are fine but you should remember that even these foods can affect the apparent flavors of the beer. If you’re tasting a number of different beers, let the color be your guide. It is best to taste from light to dark.
How much do Cicerones make?
Once you find a cicerone job, you can expect to make a salary of $20,000 to $60,000. Pay depends on location, experience, clientele, and employer. If you are passionate about beer and want to pursue a beer career, becoming a cicerone is one of the absolute best job choices for you. Get started today.
Can you get paid to drink alcohol?
Getting paid to drink – it seems too good to be true, but with a new app called bevRAGE, you can get cash back anytime you go out for a drink (or purchase alcohol in store).
What is a professional beer taster called?
The word Cicerone (sis-uh-rohn) designates hospitality professionals with proven experience in selecting, acquiring and serving today’s wide range of beers.