- 1 What are the top 10 beers in the world?
- 2 What is the number 1 beer in the world?
- 3 Who is the drunkest country?
- 4 What is the best selling beer?
- 5 Does Budweiser own Corona?
- 6 What is the cleanest beer?
- 7 What’s the best tasting beer?
- 8 What country drinks the most alcohol?
- 9 Which country has highest alcoholism rate?
- 10 Which race has highest alcohol tolerance?
- 11 What is America’s favorite beer?
- 12 Which beer is good for health?
- 13 Is beer bad for health?
What are the top 10 beers in the world?
The 10 best-selling beer brands in the world
- Snow. Global beer volume market share: 5.4%.
- Tsingtao. Global beer volume market share: 2.8%.
- Bud Light. Global beer volume market share: 2.5%.
- Budweiser. Global beer volume market share: 2.3%.
- Skol. Global beer volume market share: 2.1%
- Yanjing. Global beer volume market share: 1.9%.
What is the number 1 beer in the world?
Budweiser was the most valued beer brand worldwide in 2020, with a worth of 14.65 billion U.S. dollars. The brand was followed by Heineken in second and Stella Artois, ranked third. Compared to all brands worldwide, Budweiser was ranked 32.
Who is the drunkest country?
The Republic of Moldova is the drunkest nation in the world thanks in large part to its unrecorded alcohol consumption, which comes in at a whopping 10 liters per capita per year.
What is the best selling beer?
Most popular beer brands in America dominated by Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors
- Bud Light.
- Coors Light.
- Miller Lite.
- Michelob Ultra.
- Corona Extra.
- Modelo Especial.
- Natural Light.
Does Budweiser own Corona?
The original InBev global brands are Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois. Its international brands are Beck’s, Hoegaarden and Leffe.
What is the cleanest beer?
The Seven Cleanest Beers for Your Summer Cookout
- Ground Breaker Brewing Dark Ale. Ground Breaker Brewing.
- New Belgium Brewing Company 2015 La Folie. New Belgium Brewing Company.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company Hop Hunter IPA.
- Yards Brewing Co.
- Lakefront Brewery Beer Line Organic Barley Wine Style Ale.
- Brooklyn Brewery Summer Ale.
- Dogfish Head Tweason’ ale.
What’s the best tasting beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers —sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Corona with a Lime. PIN IT.
- Abita Purple Haze.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Landshark IPA.
- Blue Moon.
- Abita Strawberry Lager.
What country drinks the most alcohol?
Belarus, a small landlocked country in Europe, consumed the greatest average number of liters of pure alcohol per capita. On average, its citizens consumed 14.4 liters each year, over 1.5 times more than Americans.
Which country has highest alcoholism rate?
The top place, with the highest rate of alcoholism, goes to the land-locked country of Belarus. Its citizens drank a total of 14.4 liters or 473 ounces of alcohol annually. Next in line is Lithuania, with 12.9 liters. In third place, leading the Americas, is the island of Grenada, with 11.9 liters.
Which race has highest alcohol tolerance?
In North America, Native Americans have the highest probability of developing an alcohol use disorder compared to Europeans and Asians. Different alcohol tolerance also exists within Asian groups, such as between Chinese and Koreans.
What is America’s favorite beer?
1. Bud Light. Its sales might be down by over 20% since 2013, but Bud Light is still America’s favorite beer by a two-to-one margin.
Which beer is good for health?
The Healthiest Beers You Can Drink
- Genesee Light. The Genesee Brewery.
- Yuengling Light Lager. D.G. Yuengling and Son Inc.
- Heineken Light. Heineken.
- Corona Light. Constellation Brands.
- Milwaukee’s Best Light. itemmaster.
- Miller Lite. itemmaster.
- Amstel Light. Heineken.
- Busch Light. Anheuser-Busch.
Is beer bad for health?
Drinking too much beer, or any other type of alcohol, is bad for you. “Heavy alcohol consumption wipes out any health benefit and increases risk of liver cancer, cirrhosis, alcoholism, and obesity,” Rimm says.