What is the best homemade Apple Pie Moonshine?
- Combine apple juice, apple cider, white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon sticks in a large pot; bring to almost a boil. Cover pot with a lid, reduce heat, and simmer for about 1 hour. Stir grain alcohol and vodka into syrup and remove cinnamon sticks. Pour apple pie moonshine into clean glass jars or bottles.
- 1 How do you make moonshine mash out of apples?
- 2 Can moonshine be made from apples?
- 3 How much fruit do I need for 5 gallons of mash?
- 4 How do you make fruit mash for distilling?
- 5 Can you make liquor out of apples?
- 6 What Alcohol is made from apples?
- 7 How long is homemade apple pie moonshine good for?
- 8 Can you buy apple pie moonshine?
- 9 How much sugar do I need for 5 gallons of mash?
- 10 Can you reuse mash for moonshine?
- 11 What’s the best yeast for moonshine?
- 12 What is the best fruit to put in moonshine?
- 13 What fruit is best for moonshine?
- 14 How do you make alcohol from fruit?
- 15 How To Make Apple “Moonshine” Mash
- 16 Apple “Moonshine” Easy Version
- 17 Apple Brandy Advanced Recipe
- 18 Mashing And Fermentation Process
- 19 How to Make Moonshine Mash
- 20 How to make moonshine mash
- 21 How to make corn mash for moonshine
- 22 5 gallon moonshine mash recipe
- 23 5 gallon corn mash recipe
- 24 How to make moonshine mash with fruit
- 25 Apple pie moonshine mash recipe
- 26 Strawberry moonshine mash recipe
- 27 Apple Pie Moonshine
- 28 Best Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 29 Why This Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Works
- 30 Expert Tips for Making Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 31 Looking for More Homemade Moonshine Recipes
- 32 Items You Need to MakeApple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 33 Granny’s Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe – This Will Kick Your Ass, Drink With Caution!! – Learn to Moonshine
- 34 Apple Pie Moonshine with Real Apples
- 35 Apple Pie Moonshine Ingredients
- 36 How to Make Apple Pie Moonshine
- 37 Other Great Apple Cocktail Recipes
- 38 Reader Interactions
- 39 Cinnamon Apple Moonshine
- 40 How to Make Cinnamon Apple Moonshine
- 41 When to Serve Moonshine
- 42 How to Store your Cinnamon Apple Moonshine
- 43 How to Can Moonshine
- 44 Looking for More Apple Flavored Desserts?
- 45 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 46 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 47 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe(Quick Version)
- 48 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Step-by-Step Instructions(Quick Version)
- 49 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe(Slower Version)
- 50 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Ingredients(Slower Version)
- 51 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Step-by-Step Instructions(Slower Version)
- 52 Conclusion
- 53 Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 54 Apple Pie Moonshine – simple to make and loaded with flavor
- 55 What is Moonshine?
- 56 How Do You Make Apple Pie Moonshine?
- 57 How long does flavored moonshine last?
- 58 Like this moonshine recipe? Try these cocktails:
- 59 Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe:
How do you make moonshine mash out of apples?
Apple pie moonshine mash recipe Wash and chop up the apples into bite-sized pieces, add to a large pot along with the sugar and a cinnamon stick. 2. Bring to a boil in two gallons of water and then lower the heat to simmer for about 15 minutes to extract fruit juices. Mash the apples and allow to cool.
Can moonshine be made from apples?
Apple “Moonshine” Easy Version The easiest way to make apple pie “moonshine” at home would be to mix off the shelf, high proof spirits with an apple pie spice mix. We’ve done the hard part and have created the perfect blend of apple pie moonshine spices for you!
How much fruit do I need for 5 gallons of mash?
So, you want to add fruit to your homebrew. Well the amount of fruit you’ll need depends on the beer recipe and the type of fruit you are adding, but generally 3-7 pounds will do for a 5 gallon batch of beer.
How do you make fruit mash for distilling?
Pour one gallon of water into a pot and heat to 90°F. Once the water is 90°F, pour in all of the sugar and stir until fully dissolved. Once the strawberries are thawed mash them into a puree and add the sugar syrup. Pour the mix into a fermenter and add the remaining 4 gallons of filtered water.
Can you make liquor out of apples?
In order to convert the apple juice into cider, the apple juice has to ferment. During fermentation the sugars in the apple are converted into alcohol and carbon dioxide (and a range of flavor molecules). Fermentation is essential for any alcoholic drink, whisky, beer, etc all start out with fermentation.
What Alcohol is made from apples?
Cider (/ˈsaɪdər/ SY-dər) is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermented juice of apples.
How long is homemade apple pie moonshine good for?
It all depends on how you store your apple pie moonshine. In an airtight container, it should last 3 – 4 months in the back of your refrigerator. If you seal your jars properly in your mason jars, they can last up to three years.
Can you buy apple pie moonshine?
Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine, 750 mL – Walmart.com.
How much sugar do I need for 5 gallons of mash?
For example, for every 1 gallon of water, you would use 1 pound of sugar, and 1 pound of corn meal. So for a 5 gallon mash (which is recommended for your first batches of moonshine) you would use 5 gallons of water, 5 pounds of corn meal, and 5 pounds of sugar.
Can you reuse mash for moonshine?
In order to reuse your mash this is how it works. You will use your old corn and yeast already present from the previous run, which should also still contain a good lot of beer still left behind. Now you can run the mash again.
What’s the best yeast for moonshine?
Vodka Turbo Yeast has a low congener profile and a great sugar-to-ethanol conversion rate, making it the best yeast for vodka, high purity neutral spirits or moonshine alcohol.
What is the best fruit to put in moonshine?
But you can subdue its potent taste by flavoring it with almost any fruit, including watermelon, peach, strawberry, raspberry, apple, lime or lemon. Just remember to add your fruit of choice while making the moonshine in order to avoid reducing the alcohol content.
What fruit is best for moonshine?
High proof alcohol can be made using any fruit that has a high sugar content and peaches are actually great for this. This involves using juices from the actual fruit, making a wine, and then distilling it.
How do you make alcohol from fruit?
- Prepare the fruit: Wash and pat the fruit dry.
- Transfer the fruit to the canning jar: Transfer all the fruit to the canning jar, along with any extra herbs or spices you’d like to use.
- Cover the fruit with vodka: Pour the vodka over the fruit.
- Infuse for 3 to 5 days: Shake the jar of fruit and vodka daily.
How To Make Apple “Moonshine” Mash
Firstly, a quick reminder that distilling alcohol is unlawful unless you have an approved federal fuel alcohol or distilled spirit plant authorization in addition to the appropriate state permissions. Our distillation apparatus is intended solely for legal reasons, and the information contained in this paper is intended solely for educational purposes. We encourage you to read our comprehensive legal statement for further information on the legality of distillation.
Apple “Moonshine” Easy Version
The quickest and most straightforward method of making apple pie “moonshine” at home is to combine off-the-shelf, high proof spirits with an apple pie spice combination. It was a difficult task, but we completed it and crafted the ideal combination of apple pie moonshine spices for you!
Apple Brandy Advanced Recipe
- This complex recipe that we devised requires the distillation of alcohol, which necessitates the acquisition of federal, state, and municipal permissions.
- When we tested this technique, we had a fuel alcohol permit in hand, and we were in full compliance with all applicable state and federal requirements.
- We produced, stored, and utilized this alcohol in line with the rules of the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- In addition, we maintained and reported production records in compliance with the requirements of the TTB fuel alcohol authorization.
Brandy is the term used to describe distilled fruit wine, which is generally made from grapes.
This is the preferred method of the distillers.
- 1 half bushel of ripe apples (about 25 pounds We used a mixed type of apples, which turned out to be a great combination
- 5-10 pounds cane sugar (we discovered that adding 1-2 pounds per gallon of mash worked extremely well)
After the apples have been juiced, add enough water to make a total volume of 5 gallons. We just followed the guidelines on the packaging and used 2.5 teaspoons yeast nutrient). We used 1/2 teaspoon per gallon for the kind we bought)
- 1 packet dry wine yeast
- Fruit Presses: Pleasant Hill MacIntosh 3-5 Gallon
- Pleasant Hill Maximizer Fruit Grinder
- 6.5 gallon fermenter with airlock
- Large pot for mashing
- 6.5 gallon fermenter with airlock
Brewing/Wine hydrometer or refractometer
- Brewing thermometer
- Mash paddle or spoon
Target Apple Wine Stats
- Gravity at the start is 1.065
- Gravity at the end is 1.000.
8.5 percent alcohol by volume (ABV) in the wash
- 40 percent alcohol by volume (80 proof) in the spirit
Time required for fermentation: 7-14 days (this might vary depending on the yeast used and the temperature)
- Temperature for fermentation is 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Gravity at the start is 1.065; gravity at the end is 1.000
8.5 percent by volume of wash alcohol; 40 percent by volume (80 proof) of spirit alcohol;
Temperature and yeast conditions can affect fermentation time. Fermentation time is 7-14 days (although this might vary).
72F is the temperature at which the fermentation takes place.
Mashing And Fermentation Process
- We harvested half a grove of apple trees.
- In order to make apple wine, it is essential to use more acidic and sour types of apples (Winesap, McIntosh, and Jonathans all work great) 2.
- Peeled and washed the apples.
- Placed the apples in an apple grinder and pulsed them until they were a pulp.
- Placed the mash bag in the apple press and turned it on.
- Added the ground apples to the fruit press and turned on the machine.
- I pressed the apples in a press.
- Collect the apple juice in a bucket that has been thoroughly cleaned.
After all of the apples had been juiced, we poured the juice into the mash pot and mixed well.
I added 4 gallons of water to the mix (or enough to reach 5.5 gallons total volume).
- Combine the apple juice and water in a large mixing bowl.
We took a gravity reading that was unique to us.
Our initial gravity was 1.01314, which was a 1.01314.
The amount of sugar required to attain our starting gravity of 1.065 was discovered during our tests.
Everything was dependent on how much sugar was there in the apples.
- After adding the 6 pounds of sugar, we performed another gravity reading and found that we were just at the objective of 1.
- 065 grams.
The yield from this wine was 8.5 percent after it was fermented down to 1.00017 proof.
Add 2.5 teaspoons of yeast nutrient to the recipe for number 20.
- Depending on the yeast and the temperature at which we were fermenting, fermentation took anywhere from 7 to 10 days throughout our tests.
How to Make Moonshine Mash
While home brewing was prohibited during Prohibition, it began in the isolated hollows of Appalachia where the only trace of activity was the glint of moonlight reflecting off the still. Hence the origination of moonshining—a type of activity that was temperamentally suited to mountain people who were fiercely independent and proudly self-sufficient, and who could turn a few dollars’ worth of corn into several hundred dollars’ worth of corn whiskey, which was a vital source of income during the Great Depression.
State regulations differ, but federal statutes are unambiguous: distilling alcohol without a permission is strictly prohibited.
How to make moonshine mash
- In its most basic form, moonshining is a multi-step process of transforming grains, fruit, or other starches into alcohol by heating them.
- The technique can accommodate a wide range of accuracy levels as well as a large number of different recipe variations.
- A small number of home brewers use high-tech equipment and organic ingredients, while others use plastic buckets, whatever starches are available, and rudimentary pot stills.
- Manufacturing the mash is the first stage in the process of making moonshine, no matter how you go about it.
When the sugar has been consumed, yeast is added in order to feed on it and convert it to alcohol during the longer fermentation phase.
However, while technically any type of grain such as barley, wheat, or rye can be used to make traditional moonshines, the mash used to make traditional mountain moonshines is corn.
How to make corn mash for moonshine
- Before you begin following the directions on how to produce moonshine mash, double-check that you have all of the necessary equipment and supplies to complete the process.
- The essential fundamentals are as follows:
- The ingredients and water should be heated in a big saucepan. The use of ingredients such as cornmeal or “flaked” cornmeal, crushed malted barley or malted barley extract, sugar, and yeast
a sink large enough to accommodate the hot pot, or alternatively, a wort chiller for large amounts of wort
A brewer’s thermometer is used in the brewing process. A couple or three clean, disinfected buckets
A funnel that is free of debris
- Small glass or ceramic jug with a narrow mouth that is large enough to accommodate fermentation
- Equipment for sieving, siphoning, and distillation in preparation for the next phase
You can brew some very nice moonshine with with the bare minimum of equipment.
5 gallon moonshine mash recipe
In order to make a proper corn mash, you’ll need some materials that are a little out of the ordinary and harder to come by for city inhabitants, such as malted barley and flaked maize. Whether you’re just learning how to create mash for moonshine or you want to experiment with a simple, basic recipe, this combination, which contains items that can be found in most grocery shops, is a good choice.
- Ingredients: 5 gallons water
- 2.5 lbs. of cornmeal
- 2.5 lbs. of sugar
- 1/2 pint or 4 tbsp. amylase extract (available online at brewing websites)
- 1 1/2 packages dry bread yeast
- 5 gallons water
- Fill a large saucepan halfway with 2 or 3 gallons of water (or whatever amount your pot can readily handle), cornmeal, and sugar, and bring to a boil at around 120 degrees.
- Slowly pour in the ground cornmeal while continually stirring.
- Slowly pour in the sugar while continually stirring.
- Keep an eye on the temperature and make sure it reaches around 140 degrees.
- Don’t cook the mash for too long above 150 degrees or it may become scorched.
- The mixture will thicken as it sits.
- Add the malt or amylase enzyme to the mixture.
As the malt enzymes perform their work, the consistency of the mixture should become visibly thinner.
Fill a sink halfway with water and place the entire saucepan in the sink to cool (or use your wort chiller).
- In the meantime, make a cup of warm water with the yeast and 4 teaspoons of sugar to activate it while you’re waiting.
Additionally, boil the leftover unused water to around 70 degrees in a separate pot.
In order to get the most air and oxygen into the mash at this point, many brewers like to pour it back and forth between clean buckets a few times, in order to get the most air and oxygen into the mash and therefore enhance fermentation.
- Then, using a clean funnel, transfer the mash to a narrow-mouthed, large-sized jar for fermentation.
The cheesecloth should be placed over the opening of the jar to prevent contamination but yet enabling the carbon dioxide produced by the fermentation process to escape without causing pressure to build.
For as long as you can see bubbles, fermentation is still taking place and alcohol is continuing to be produced.
Keep an eye on it on a regular basis because the fermentation process might take as little as 10 days or as long as three weeks.
Once the fermentation is complete, you may remove the liquid for distillation by straining or siphoning it out of the container.
5 gallon corn mash recipe
Many home brewers think that the greatest moonshine mash does not require the addition of additional sugar, but rather receives its flavor solely from the basic components used in its preparation. For the more adventurous brewer, the following recipe could be worth a try:
- The following ingredients: 5 gallons of water
- 1.5 lbs. of broken malted barley
- 8 lbs. of flaked maize
- 1 box dry bread yeast
- Flaked maize is the term used to describe corn kernels that have been steamed and rolled in order to expose the insides, allowing the enzymes in the malt to more easily access the kernels.
- It is available at the majority of feed stores.
- Cracked maize can also be used since it is less expensive and makes filtering easier, but the starches are trapped inside the kernels.
- If you decide to utilize this sort of corn, it may be a good idea to start with an acereal mash first before continuing.
- This recipe follows the same steps as the previous one, with the exception that the water should be heated to around 165 degrees while softening the flakes maize, and the mixture should be stirred frequently until the temperature decreases to approximately 150 degrees.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to make moonshine mash with fruit
It is not necessary to add anything else to a good mash except something that has sugar for the yeast to feast on, whether that sugar is fresh or bound up in starches. Corn was commonly utilized by moonshiners because it was inexpensive, could be kept for an extended period of time, and was generally available. Fruits contain a lot of sugar, making them a healthy choice, especially during the peak of the season when they are plentiful and affordable. Moonshine mash with fruit is created by first cutting, crushing, or pressing the fruit to extract the sweet juices, which are then combined with yeast to begin the fermentation process.
- Even fruit-mash brewers should consider investing in a brewing hydrometer to ensure that the sugar content of their mash does not rise to such a level that it prevents proper fermentation.
Apple pie moonshine mash recipe
Make your own apple pie moonshine mash by following one of the many recipes available on the internet. Take a look at this simple recipe.
- 1 gallon of water to boil
- 6 pounds of ripe or overripe apples
- 2 pounds of sugar
a sufficient amount of warm water (less than 70 degrees) to get the best specific gravity possible utilizing an aspirit hydrometer
Citronella sticks and mulling spices are included in the price of the wine yeast.
Cook the apples in a large saucepan with the sugar and a cinnamon stick, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and tender. 2. Bring two gallons of water to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer for around 15 minutes to extract the juices from the fruits. Allow the apples to cool before mashing them. Note: If you don’t want to spend the time cutting up and simmering the fruit, you may use apple cider or concentrated apple juice, or you can use an apple press to extract the juice directly from the fruit.
- Allow the mixture to cool to 70 degrees before pouring it into the jar, where it will begin to ferment.
Remove the liquid using a syphon and distill as normal.
If you want a strong apple pie flavor, store the resultant moonshine in jars with a cinnamon stick and/or mulling spices, and test it regularly to ensure that it has the precise apple pie flavor you desire.
Strawberry moonshine mash recipe
The mash recipe that follows is for five pounds of mash.
- 20 pounds strawberries
- 1-3 lbs white sugar
- 3 gallons water
- 2 packets dry yeast
- Wash the strawberries and chop off the leaves and stems before dumping the clean fruit into a blender and pouring the chunky purée into a large boiling saucepan of water.
- Add enough water to make approximately 5 gallons of total mash.
- Using a spirit hydrometer, determine the specific gravity of the mixture and add as much sugar as is necessary to attain 1.
- Bring the strawberries to a boil for 15 minutes at 160 degrees to destroy any bacteria or wild yeast that may have gotten into them.
Allow for cooling to 70 degrees.
- Allow the mixture to ferment for a week or two, or until the bubbling has stopped.
It is in the mash of the moonshine mash that all of the intricacies of flavor are developed, and there is no restriction on what can be used to ferment this speciality beverage.
Learn everything there is to know about producing flavored moonshines for additional inspiration.
Apple Pie Moonshine
- Anonymous Rather of using white sugar, I only use brown sugar, and instead of vodka, I use 151 spiced rum to make this cocktail.
- I also use a lot more cinnamon sticks (which I get from Sam’s Club since they are roughly half as long as regular cinnamon sticks) and place one in each 16 oz.
- mason jar that I use to make the recipe.
- Made it for Christmas last year and it was a huge hit with the audience.
- It was a resounding success.
- More information can be found at http://www.
- com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/ These didn’t taste like apple pie moonshine, which is what they should have tasted like.
Despite the fact that it has a nice taste, it may benefit from additional Everclear and a hint of something else.
It is important to note that the state of California does not offer 190 proof whiskey, but only 151 proof.
- It’s simple to put together.
More information can be found at http://www.nytimes.com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/ Advertisement Almost everyone makes their own version of this, and I used the following for simple sipping, no strong alcohol flavor, and relaxation after half of the container: 1 a half gallon of apple cider Half-Gallon of Apple Juice 3 Cups Brown Sugar (optional) 1 cup granulated sugar 6 cinnamon sticks (optional) Boil for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and add 1 750ml Everclear 190 grain alcohol.
1 cup Cpt Morgan Spiced Rum (optional).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
It was such a hit over Christmas that I’ve already received requests for more from two different people.
It’s a really simple and enjoyable present to give!
- More information can be found at http://www.
- com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/ Advertisement I reduced the amount of white sugar by half.
Definitely a step up!
This was something I made the other day.
- I do believe that there is far too much sugar in this.
I’m going to try cutting the sugar in half next time and see how it turns out.
Apple pie with vanilla ice cream is exactly what it sounds like in taste.
- If you don’t care for a strong cinnamon flavor, remove the cinnamon stick from the jars before serving.
There’s clearly not enough alcohol, and I’d recommend cutting back on the cinnamon.
Best Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. For additional information, please see my disclosure policy, which may be found here. This simple Apple Pie Moonshine recipe makes a delectable beverage that anybody can make. This quick moonshine recipe is always the talk of the party, and everyone raves about how delicious it is. Plus, you won’t believe how simple it is to put together! Prep:5minutes Cook:1hour Total:1hour5minutes This simple Apple Pie Moonshine recipe makes a delectable beverage that anybody can make.
- Plus, you won’t believe how simple it is to put together!
Why This Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Works
To see step-by-step lessons of your favorite It Is a Keeper recipes, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel! This Apple Pie Moonshine recipe is very delicious! It is really easy to take, yet it has a powerful punch to it. It’s a simple formula that doesn’t necessitate the use of a moonshine still or other sophisticated procedures. This is more of a flavored moonshine recipe than anything else. In case you’ve ever been curious in how to produce moonshine, you may learn how to manufacture moonshine the old-fashioned manner by watching this video.
It is quite simple to prepare because it makes use of grain alcohol that can be purchased.
- Before you can appreciate it, it has to be given some time to settle and mellow down.
The most difficult step is locating the grain alcohol.
Grain alcohol with a proof of 190 can be difficult to come by.
- If you can’t locate it, you can easily substitute a lesser proof vodka or moonshine (151 proof grain alcohol is considerably simpler to get by) that you can purchase from a liquor shop instead.
Apple Pie Moonshine is without a doubt the greatest Apple Pie Moonshine recipe you will ever taste.
If you try to drink this moonshine too soon, it will feel like you’re ingesting rocket fuel.
- It’s something I’ve never really tried.
Expert Tips for Making Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
A large number of flavored moonshine recipes have been collected by me throughout the years. You may find them all in my eBook, How to Make Flavored Moonshine, which is available for purchase. How to produce moonshine will be demonstrated with 16 simple flavored moonshine recipes that include step-by-step directions and images, as well as 34 cocktail recipes that can be made with the flavored moonshines. More information on my ebook may be found here.
Looking for More Homemade Moonshine Recipes
- Moonshine recipes include peach moonshine, mojito moonshine, cranberry moonshine, and pumpkin pie moonshine.
Peach Moonshine, Mojito Moonshine, Cranberry Moonshine, and Pumpkin Pie Moonshine are just a few of the varieties available.
Items You Need to MakeApple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 12 cup apple juice, 12 cup apple cider, 3 cups sugar, 14 cinnamon sticks, divided, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 750ml190 proof Everclear grain alcohol (or the highest proof vodka you can find)
- Cook over medium-high heat until the apple juice and cider are bubbling, adding sugar, nutmeg, ground cinnamon, and 8 cinnamon sticks as needed.
- For 1 hour, cover and cook over low heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Toss in the booze to the mixture.
- **USE CAUTION: Do not add alcohol in close proximity to a flame or a heat source!
- It has a high flammability.
- Before adding the alcohol, make sure the liquid has totally cooled.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks from the liquid and pour it into jars.
Please take pleasure in moderation.
Calories:409kcal|Carbohydrates:106g|Sodium:1mg|Potassium:35mg|Fiber:4g|Sugar:100g|Vitamin A:25IU|Vitamin C:0.3mg|Calcium:84mg|Iron:0.7mg|Vitamin C:0.3mg|Vitamin C:0.3mg|Vitamin C:0.3mg|V All of the nutritional information presented is based on best-guess calculations. See www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure policies/ for more information on how I compute this information.
Granny’s Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe – This Will Kick Your Ass, Drink With Caution!! – Learn to Moonshine
- If you’re interested in learning how to create apple pie moonshine, I’ve included a recipe below for you.
- I’ve been producing Apple Pie Moonshine for a number of years and consider myself to have refined the recipe.
- The majority of people first learn about apple pie moonshine via a friend who has made it, or from the all-too-popular television show Moonshiners, which features the recipe.
- It’s by far the most sought-after bootleg whiskey on the market these days, and it’s also the greatest handmade version I’ve ever tried, hands down.
Following the fermentation process, you’ll need a still to distill your corn mash, so go through all of the DIY reflux and pot still plans available online.
How To Make Apple Pie Moonshine
Be careful, this recipe will yield 2 quarts of 35 percent abv Apple Pie Moonshine that will knock your socks off. So, drink responsibly and CATION!
- You’ll need the following items to complete your project:
- Brown sugar (1 cup), white sugar (1 cup), ten cinnamon sticks, 1 quart of 150-180 proof moonshine (150-180 proof), 1/2 quart of freshly squeezed Apple Cider (1/2 quart of freshly squeezed Apple Juice), 1 quart of freshly squeezed Apple Juice
It is possible to prepare Apple Pie Moonshine in two ways: you may either boil the base for 30 – 40 minutes, which extracts flavors quickly and makes the Apple Pie Shine palatable after it has cooled, or you can let it rest overnight, letting the cinnamon sticks to release rich flavors slowly. I’ve tried both methods and prefer the steeping approach over the boiling one. The boiling process leaves a small bitterness in the final result, in my opinion. Ultimately, I’ll leave the technique of your choice up to you to decide.
Into a large saucepan, combine the apple juice, apple cider, brown and white sugar, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a low setting and cook for 30 – 40 minutes. Make care to stir the mixture periodically. Cooking until the liquid has been reduced to a simmer should take around 30 minutes. Remove the cinnamon sticks from the pan. Fill half-full mason jars with the foundation you’ve created, then fill the rest with Moonshine. Keep in mind that the ultimate strength will be determined by the amount of moonshine proof you use.
- Using the boil technique, for example, if our moonshine has a proof of 140, we would dilute it 50/50 to get a final proof of 70.
” alt=””> ” alt=””> In the event that you don’t mind being patient, I’d highly recommend using the next technique.
Apple pie moonshine created using this approach will be exceptional, and you will be glad to tell your friends and family that you made it yourself.
No – Boil Method
- To a mixing basin, combine the apple juice, apple cider, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Stir until the sugars are completely dissolved, then add Moonshine until the required proof is reached.
- Fill the mason jars halfway with the mixture and insert two cinnamon sticks into each jar to finish.
- Fill the jars with water and let them for several days.
- After a few days, take a sip of the apple pie moonshine and remove the cinnamon sticks when the ideal flavor is achieved.
If you’re feeling experimental, you may experiment with different flavors such as ginger, allspice, cloves, orange peel, or vanilla bean in your apple pie moonshine. If you’re looking to experiment with different spice combinations, try filling little 125-mL jars with different mixtures of spices. I’ve had a lot of luck utilizing ginger, cloves, and vanilla beans in my cooking. In the event that you make Granny’s Apple Pie Moonshine, we’d love to know what you thought of it. Please feel free to submit any modifications to the recipe or to publish your own moonshine recipe that you have mastered.
Basically, whenever I mentioned “Apple cider” in the recipe above, I substituted apple juice.
- Personally, I enjoy my recipe, but it will be much darker than I expect!
Apple Pie Moonshine with Real Apples
Home»Liquor»Apple Pie Moonshine with Real Apples»Apple Pie Moonshine with Real Apples *Disclosure: This post may include affiliate connections to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make qualifying purchases via my links. Moonshine apple pie moonshine blends apple cider and juice with apple pie filling, cinnamon sticks, and vanilla to make an autumn cocktail that will become your new favorite fall booze to consume. My love language is the offering of alcoholic beverages as gifts.
My most recent moonshine innovation is an apple moonshine made with actual apples and vanilla tastes, which gives you the sensation that you are practically sipping apple pie while drinking it.
Apple Pie Moonshine Ingredients
- Thanks to the combination of a gallon of apple cider and a gallon of apple juice in the recipe for apple pie moonshine, it produces a large amount of moonshine.
- Make sure you have a dozen quart jars ready to capture your apple pie moonshine before you start making it.
- Many of the apple pie moonshine recipes I saw didn’t involve any actual apples, which was disappointing.
- In each jar of my peach pie moonshine, there are genuine peaches within, which provides for a delightful, moonshine-soaked surprise at the bottom of each jar.
The addition of brown sugar to the concoction results in a moonshine that is even smoother on the palate.
How to Make Apple Pie Moonshine
Combine the apple pie filling, vanilla, and cinnamon sticks in a big stockpot or two smaller stockpots, depending on your preference. Pour the apple cider and apple juice over the top of the apples to cover them completely. Stir until everything is well-combined. The brown sugar should be added next. Continue to cook the fluids until they come to a rolling boil. When the mixture comes to a boil, remove it from the fire and allow it to cool to room temperature. Using a huge two-gallon drink container, I transfer the contents.
- You don’t want the heat to denature the alcohol’s potency.
After the moonshine, add the vanilla vodka to finish it off.
Each jar of apples should be followed by a shot of moonshine.
- This way, there will be a little space left over for the cinnamon stick or any leftovers that may be near the top of the jars.
Seal and ring the jars at the top with the seal and ring.
After that, I store them in a dark area of the garage for a few weeks to allow them to mature.
- The moonshine can be consumed directly from the jar or over ice with a splash of ginger ale.
Other Great Apple Cocktail Recipes
Cocktail with Fireball Cider Jim Beam Apple Pie Sangria with a twist Apple and Caramel Sauce Cocktail with Apple Cider Apple Pie Cocktail (or Apple Pie Martini) Cinnamon Vodka is a liqueur made from cinnamon. Cocktail with Apple Cider Apple Cider Margarita is a refreshing drink made using apple cider.
- 1gallonapple cider
- 1gallonapple juice
- 2cansapple pie filling, 20-ounce cans
- 12cinnamon sticks
- 1tablespoonvanilla essence
- 34cupbrown sugar
- 750mlvanilla vodka
- 1gallonapple cider
- Then, in a large stockpot of 10-12 quarts, mix the apple pie filling, vanilla extract, and cinnamon sticks
- Pour the apple cider and apple juice over the apple mixture and stir to combine the flavors. Add the brown sugar and mix well. Continually cook over high heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Once the water has risen to a boil, turn off the heat. Allow to cool to room temperature. When the moonshine and vanilla vodka have cooled, combine them. Fill each jar with apples and a cinnamon stick, then seal the jars.
- 7422 kcal|113g carbohydrate|1g protein|1g lipid|1g saturated fat|77mg sodium | 715mg potassium |4g fiber|88g sugar |34IU vitamin A|7mg vitamin C|101mg calcium |1mg iron|1mg Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday were both shared.
Hello there, my name is Leah. I write about the beverages we consume on our farm, as well as occasional cuisine dishes that use beverages. Leah Beyer’s most recent blog entries (See all of them)
With this Cinnamon Apple Moonshine, you can take your apple juice to a whole new level of sophistication. To be sure, this alcoholic beverage is not the same as your children’s apple juice! It packs a punch, but it also serves to keep you warm on those chilly winter evenings! If you’re looking for something a little more alcoholic, try myVodka Lemonade orMojito Sangria instead.
Cinnamon Apple Moonshine
- Moonshine has been around for generations, but it truly gained popularity in the 18th century when people began creating their own moonshine in order to avoid paying the federal liquor tax on distilled spirits.
- Fortunately, moonshine is still available and it is not illegal to consume.
There’s no need to go to a speakeasy to enjoy an alcoholic beverage when you can manufacture one at home!
- And, you may do it at any time of day;
- you don’t have to wait till the middle of the night under the light of the moon unless you really want to!
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Moonshine
Whether you name it moonshine, white lightning, homemade liquor, or shiney, whatever you choose to call it, it has survived the test of time for a good reason. You don’t need much of it, or else you won’t be able to stand for very long! Then again, sometimes a cold night (or day–we’re not judging here) calls for something to keep you warm! It takes a little patience to produce Cinnamon Apple Moonshine, but once you do, you will have enough to last you for quite some time, and it is actually quite simple!
- In a large saucepan, add all of the non-alcoholic components, including the apple juice, apple cider, both sugars, cinnamon, and apple pie spice. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Because I like to use McCormick Ground Cinnamon instead of cinnamon sticks, you will note that there are no cinnamon sticks in the actual recipe. It’s nice to have the cinnamon sticks around for decoration. Bring the ingredients to a low boil, then decrease the heat to a low setting and allow it to simmer for around an hour.
- Ensure that the temperature is 150°F or below before adding the alcohol (if you want to be precise).
If you are unable to locate Everclear 190, you can substitute Everclear 151 or the highest proof vodka that you can locate instead.
When to Serve Moonshine
We were a bit taken aback by how delicious it tasted the same day it is prepared. However, and this is something I highly suggest, allowing the jars to cool for 2-3 weeks before drinking results in an absolutely delicious drink. The longer it is allowed to sit, the better. The fact that you just have to prepare it once and enjoy it for up to a year (depending on how much you drink!) is one of the reasons why this batch is so enormous.
How to Store your Cinnamon Apple Moonshine
- Most moonshine is served in mason jars, as I am sure you are aware.
- In addition to its aesthetic appeal, using a glass jar for storing the Cinnamon Apple Moonshine has several advantages.
- Here are some of them: For starters, using a glass jar can aid in the development of the moonshine flavor.
- This is critical since you will most likely want to keep some for a long period of time.
- It does not have to be a mason jar, but it does have to be a jar that can be closed securely.
- Second, unlike a plastic container, a glass will prevent your moonshine from becoming bad before it is consumed.
I prefer to use mason jars since it gives me the option of canning the food if I don’t have enough room in my refrigerator.
How to Can Moonshine
In the event that you are canning, be certain that your jars have been properly sterilized before adding the moonshine. Fill your jars halfway with moonshine, being sure to leave at least 1/2 inch of space at the top. Using a clean cloth, wipe the jar’s rim free of any residue. Place the canning lids on top of the jars. Attach the outer ring by screwing it on. Immerse the jars in boiling water for 10-20 minutes, depending on how big they are. After 24 hours, take the jars from the water and set them aside on a counter lined with a towel to dry completely.
- Here’s a nice tutorial on canning that I found: Canning in a Water Bath Always be certain that you are following all of the USDA’s safety rules when you are canning anything edible.
Looking for More Apple Flavored Desserts?
Scones with Caramel Apples and Pecans Apple Muffins Made the Old-Fashioned Way Bread with Apples and CinnamonGlazed Apple Cinnamon BreadWarm your insides with cinnamon Apple Moonshine is an alcoholic beverage made from apples and cinnamon that is great for cold winter nights.
Course:Drinks Cuisine:American Moonshine, Apple Moonshine, Cinnamon Moonshine, Moonshine, Moonshine 12 quart mason jars (servings) Calories:387kcal
- Apple pie ingredients: 1 gallonapple juice, 1 gallonapple cider, 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar, 3 cups (600g) brown sugar, 5 teaspoonsMcCormick cinnamon, 1 teaspoonapple pie spice, 1literEverclear 190 proof (or 151 proof grain alcohol), 1liter vodka
- Put all of the ingredients in a big saucepan and stir until everything is well combined. Add the cinnamon and apple pie spice towards the end and stir well. Bringing the water to a low rolling boil, then reducing the heat to low and simmering for 1 hour
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it to cool fully
- Add the everclear and vodka and mix well. Pour the mixture into glass bottles and place them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This is a large batch, so make sure you have enough refrigerator room for it.
(Canning may be kept at room temperature for a long time.)
It is possible to serve it hot or cold. (We much enjoy it when it’s chilly!)
In the event that you wish to produce a smaller batch, I can assist you! Simply move your mouse cursor over the AMOUNT next to the servings to see the total. Servings: 12 jars, for example. The screen will be replaced by a slider bar, which you may move around to make the amount you desire. The amounts in the recipe will automatically adjust to the size of the servings you select when you print it. This technique of modifying amount only works on a DESKTOP computer, not a mobile device.
meet Amanda Rettke
- Amanda Rettke is the founder of I Am Baker and the bestselling author of Surprise Inside Cakes: Amazing Cakes for Every Occasion – With a Little Something Extra Inside.
- She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two children.
- She has been featured in and collaborated with a variety of publications and organizations, including the Food Network, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Country Living Magazine, People Magazine, Epicurious, Brides, Romantic Homes, life:beautiful, Publishers Weekly, the Daily Mail, the Star Tribune, the Globe and Mail, DailyCandy, YumSugar, The Kitchn, and Parade, to name a few.
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
Recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
The most recent update was made on November 4, 2021. Combine 8 cups moonshine (120 proof) or vodka (80 proof), 3-4 cups brown sugar, 10 cinnamon sticks, Apple pie spice, dried ginger, vanilla bean, and 1 apple to make theApple Pie Moonshinerecipe (see recipe below). While apple pie is a symbol of national pride and success in the United States, it is also one of the most popular kinds of moonshine available. There’s a valid explanation behind this. One of the nicest things about apple-flavored moonshine is that it can be consumed as a hot beverage during the winter months or as a pleasant summer drink over ice during the summer months.
Two Types of Recipes
- For those who want to brew apple pie-flavored moonshine, there are several recipes to choose from on the internet.
- As a result, in this article, we’ll go over two distinct approaches to making a fantastic-tasting moonshine that you can try out for yourself.
- The first recipe that we’ll go through will take you less time to finish, but it will require you to do a little more preparation and follow a few more stages.
- The second recipe is extremely straightforward, but it will take you a little longer to finish than the first one.
No matter whatever apple moonshine recipe you choose from this collection, you will wind up with a scrumptious batch of flavored firewater at the end of it.
If you require any of the materials or supplies specified in this recipe, please visit our distillation store page to obtain what you require.
You can also see a video of our walkthrough of each of our stills.
To get directly to the step you wish to view, select one of the links below:
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe(Quick Version)
Using a heating element to speed up the process of bringing out the tastes of the spices in the apple concentrate combination, this version of the apple pie moonshine recipe is easier to make than the previous one. Although this is a more expedient method of generating a batch of apple pie moonshine, it also has a higher probability of producing tastes that are more bitter in flavor. With this rapid procedure, you can still produce a high-quality batch of moonshine, but patience is a virtue that should not be underestimated.
- There are two factors contributing to this.
Due to the flammability of moonshine, it should never be stored near a hot element.
When the temperature reaches 174 degrees, alcohol begins to evaporate.
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Step-by-Step Instructions(Quick Version)
- The first step is to pour all five cans of apple juice concentrate into a big saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Toss in 3-4 cups of brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want your batch to be)
- After that, throw in your ten cinnamon sticks, as well as your apple, which should be sliced into four pieces and added to the mixture.
- When making apple pie flavored moonshine, you may add 1 pinch of apple pie spice, 1/4 cup of dried ginger, and 1-2 vanilla bean pods to the batch to produce a more nuanced taste profile.
Cover your saucepan with a cover and turn the heat down to low.
Afterwards, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool
- Once the mixture has cooled, add in your 8 cups of moonshine.
- Stir until the moonshine is entirely incorporated into your apple concentrate batch
- Then gently pour your moonshine mixture into your 4 quart jars until they are completely filled.
Fill each jar halfway with 1 cinnamon stick and 1/4th of an apple that was previously in your mixture
If you want a more nuanced and aged flavor, seal the jars and preserve them in your refrigerator for 2-3 weeks before you plan to use your batch.
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe(Slower Version)
- The slow version of the apple pie moonshine recipe is the same as the fast version, with the exception of the heating element, which is the same as the fast version.
- For this recipe, you’ll combine all of the ingredients in a big pot, stir it thoroughly, cover it with a lid, and let it aside for 24 hours.
- Consequently, the cinnamon and other spices have a greater opportunity to combine with the apple concentrate and other tastes in the batch as a consequence of this method.
- As a result, the flavor profile of your moonshine will be richer and more nuanced.
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Ingredients(Slower Version)
- You may use either moonshine (120 proof) or vodka (80 proof) if you want a less strong end result
- 8 cups of sugar
5 cans of apple juice concentrate
- 3-4 cups brown sugar
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- Apple pie spice
- Dried ginger
- Vanilla bean
- 1 apple
- 5 cans of apple juice concentrate
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Step-by-Step Instructions(Slower Version)
- The first step is to pour all five cans of apple juice concentrate into a big saucepan and bring it to a boil. After that, pour in 8 cups of moonshine into your pot. Toss in 3-4 cups of brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want your batch to be)
- After that, throw in your ten cinnamon sticks, as well as your apple, which should be sliced into four pieces and added to the mixture. To make your apple pie moonshine have a more nuanced taste profile, you may also add 1 pinch of apple pie spice, 1/4 cup of dried ginger, and 1-2 sticks of vanilla bean to the batch before it is finished.
For a 24-hour period, let the batch to rest at room temperature.
- Pour the moonshine mixture into your 4-quart mason jars one cup at a time, starting gently.
Fill each jar halfway with 1 cinnamon stick and 1/4th of an apple that was previously in your mixture
It’s okay to seal and keep the jars in your refrigerator for up to 2-3 weeks before you can start enjoying your batch of jam.
- Make careful to thoroughly combine the ingredients before serving to avoid an uneven pour of shine.
That’s all there is to it! If you followed any of the directions above, you should have a lovely batch of good oleapple pie moonshine on your hands right now. After you have finished this recipe, make sure to put your jars in the refrigerator. You may extend the shelf life of your moonshine by storing it in a cool location. It will also improve the taste as well. Thank you for taking the time to visit Mile. Hello and welcome to Hi Distilling, your one-stop shop for all of your distilling requirements.
We hope you liked learning about how to make apple pie moonshine from this recipe.
- We’re always adding new recipes to the site that we enjoy, and we want to inspire others to experiment with their own unique flavors of moonshine as well.
George Duncan over at Barley and Hops Brewing also has a great video onHow To Make Apple Pie Moonshine.Check it out below!
Please let us know what you think of this dish by giving it a star rating or writing a comment in the section below.
You may also share your own apple pie moonshine recipe with us if you have a unique twist on the classic. The most recent update was made on November 4, 2021.
a link to the page’s load
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
Photograph courtesy of Rachel Vanni/Tasting Table Moonshine is not for the faint of heart, as those who have never tried it can attest. Unaged corn whiskey that is 100 proof, which implies it contains 50% alcohol by volume. Having never been deterred by a powerful spirit, we’ve decided to make our own for the holidays by diluting moonshine to 25 percent with a reduction of apple cider, apple juice, and warm apple pie spices such as cinnamon and clove. It’s both sweet and boozy, and it’ll keep you toasty all fall long.
- More information may be found in the book ” Harvest Moon.
- ” Recipe courtesy of the Tasting Table’s Test Cooking Kitchen.
Moonshine has never tasted better than it does now, owing to this warm and inviting blend of cider blended with cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- 8 cups apple cider
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
- 12 whole nutmeg
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
1 pound Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 750-milliliter bottle moonshine (100-proof unaged corn whiskey)
- Combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugars, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a large saucepan until well combined. Prepare a quick simmer and cook until the liquid is reduced to 4 cups, approximately 2 hours. Allow it cool fully before adding the other ingredients to the saucepan and stirring to incorporate. Refrigerate overnight after covering with plastic wrap. The next day, strain the apple pie moonshine through a fine mesh strainer, removing all solids save the cinnamon sticks. Divide the moonshine and cinnamon sticks between two mason jars and place them somewhere safe to keep them.
Apple Pie Moonshine – simple to make and loaded with flavor
- A simple recipe for homemade Apple Pie Moonshine may be found online.
- It can be served on special occasions or given as a gift to friends and family members who appreciate it.
- Whichever way you slice it, you’ll love this tasty and savory meal!
- I was thrilled to be able to share my Tips for Celebrating Friendsgiving with you yesterday.
- As promised, I’m back today with the recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine, which you can find below.
- Submitted by Missy, my sister-in-law, who created this recipe for homemade apple pie moonshine.
I’m not sure why I didn’t think to share it with you sooner, but I’m glad I did.
Whatever the occasion, it makes a unique present for friends, family members, and neighborhood neighbors, among other things.
What is Moonshine?
- If you’ve never had Apple Pie Moonshine before, I must warn you that it’s just as hazardous as it is delectable.
- This moonshine is created from 190 proof grain alcohol (Everclear), which means it has a lot of flavor and kick.
- With its excellent flavor, however, moderation is advised, and shots should only be offered as an after-dinner treat.
- Please take pleasure in moderation.
How Do You Make Apple Pie Moonshine?
The tastes of the moonshine are blended together in a pot of simmering apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and seasonal spices for an hour before serving. (While the juice is boiling, you may listen to my Friendsgiving playlist, which is available here.) Add the alcohol when it has cooled. The Apple Pie Moonshine is now ready for consumption. That is all there is to it. However, I recommend allowing it to stay in the refrigerator for approximately a month before serving it to ensure maximum flavor.
For those who live in states where grain alcohol is not available in 190 proof, you can replace 150 proof grain alcohol or use extra vodka.
- (affiliate links are included)
How long does flavored moonshine last?
If you can find a way to seal them, they should last for up to two years at the most. Once they’ve been opened, I’d think they’ll last around 3 months in the refrigerator. I, on the other hand, prefer to keep mine in the freezer. Also, they may be stored in the freezer for up to two years without losing their quality. Whatever method you use to produce it, this moonshine is a delectable pleasure in tiny quantities and, as I have stated, it makes a thoughtful present. You can find the complete recipe for this wonderful apple pie moonshine recipe further down on this page.
Like this moonshine recipe? Try these cocktails:
- Cocktails produced with fruit infusions include the Caramel Apple Martini, Homemade Pineapple Rum, Blackberry Basil Sangria, and Harvest Apple Mule.
Thank you very much for joining me for Friendsgiving! I really appreciate it! I hope you like this Apple Pie Moonshine recipe as much as I do. Greetings, my colleagues!
Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe:
- Have you tried this recipe yet?
- Please leave a review!
- Course:Drinks Cuisine:American Keywords: autumn, moonshine, apple pie, apple pie moonshine, apple pie moonshine Servings:10quarts Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Time allotted: 50 minutes A simple recipe for homemade Apple Pie Moonshine may be found online.
- Whichever way you slice it, you’ll love this tasty and savory meal!
- 4 cups white sugar, 4 cups brown sugar, 6 cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish), 1 gallon apple cider, 1 gallon apple juice, 2 cups white sugar, 2 cups brown sugar, 6 cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish),
1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 (750 mL) bottle grain alcohol (190 proof)
- 1 (750 mL) bottle vodka
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- Put all of the ingredients in a large stock pot and mix well. Add the apple cider, apple juice, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and apple pie spice and mix well. Bring the water close to a boil. Cover the saucepan with a cover and turn the heat down to low. Cook for one hour on low heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and set it aside to cool. Once the mixture has cooled, remove the cinnamon sticks. Combine the grain alcohol and vodka in a separate bowl. Transfer the apple pie moonshine to sterilized quart jars or bottles and decorate with a cinnamon stick
- The Apple Pie Moonshine is ready to drink right away after being made.
Before serving, give it a good shake.