Tickle was given a three-year suspended penitentiary sentence on March 24, 2016. He was arrested again for a probation violation and sentenced to serve 5 months on September 15, 2016.
|Steven Ray Tickle|
|Known for||Starring in Moonshiners and Tickle|
|Spouse(s)||Carol Ann Tickle (2019)|
- Earlier this year, Moonshiners star Steven Ray Tickle, known simply as Tickle on the Discovery Channel reality show, was released from jail. However, he’s not back on the hit series just yet. Last year, Tickle was found guilty of possessing an illegal firearm — a sawed-off shotgun in the cab of his truck.
- 1 What is Tickle from moonshiners doing?
- 2 Is Tickle from moonshiners on drugs?
- 3 How fake is the show moonshiners?
- 4 Who’s the richest person on moonshiners?
- 5 What does tickles wife do for a living?
- 6 How much is Tickle worth?
- 7 Did tickle get married?
- 8 Can you go to jail for tickling someone?
- 9 Who died from the show moonshiners?
- 10 Are Mark and Digger real moonshiners?
- 11 What is Tim Smith’s net worth?
- 12 Did digger from moonshiners get busted?
- 13 Is Josh from Moonshiners sick?
- 14 What is Mark and digger worth?
- 15 What happened to Josh’s dog Cutie Pie on Moonshiners?
- 16 Fans Want to Know Why ‘Moonshiners’ Star Tickle Was in Jail… Again!
- 17 So, why was Tickle in jail?
- 18 However, Tickle did regret ending up behind bars — and missing his daughter’s move to college.
- 19 This isn’t the first time Tickle has been arrested.
- 20 What Happened to Tickle in Moonshiners? — He’s out of Jail!
- 21 Moonshiners’ ‘Tickle’: What Has He Served Jail Time For?
- 22 Tickle Was Arrested in 20132015
- 23 He Served 5 Months for a Probation Violation
- 24 Steve Ray Tickle Wife, Net Worth, Dead or Alive? What happened to him? Why was Tickle in Jail? His Net Worth, Wife, Wiki, Bio.
- 25 Steve Ray Tickle Married to a wife? He has a daughter Daisy Tickle.
- 26 Steve Ray Tickle Net Worth and Salary.
- 27 Accident: Is Steven Ray Tickle From Moonshiners Dead Or Alive?
- 28 Lawsuit: why was Tickle From Moonshiners in Jail?
- 29 Wiki-bio, age, family, bio
- 30 The Untold Truth Of The Moonshiners
- 31 They aren’t the desperadoes they claim to be
- 32 They don’t actually make liquor on camera
- 33 The Discovery Channel won’t put up a disclaimer
- 34 Popcorn Sutton’s sequences were filmed years earlier
- 35 Popcorn died long before the show ever started
- 36 Tim Smith is a lifelong outlaw
- 37 He’s also a sellout
- 38 Steven Ray Tickle has political aspirations
- 39 He also has a day job
- 40 Tickle’s arrest record
- 41 He was caught with a sawed-off shotgun
- 42 Here Is Why Moonshiner’s Steven Tickle Had A Run-in With The Law In 2015
- 43 Who is Tickle?
- 44 What Happened To Him In 2015?
- 45 What Happened Next?
- 46 Tickle from Moonshiners net worth explored – what is Steven’s yearly salary?
- 47 Steven Ray Tickle from ‘Moonshiners’ Wiki: Net Worth, Daughter, Wife, Bio
- 48 Steven Ray Tickle’s Political Ambitions
- 49 Tickle’s Run-in with the Law; Dead?
- 50 How much could Steven Ray Tickle be worth Today?
- 51 Steven Ray Tickle, Family Life, Married, Wife
- 52 Steven Ray Tickle Media Popularity, Interesting Facts
- 53 Tickle Moonshiners age, height, weight, girlfriend, wife, kids, net worth 2021, bio, wiki, real name and more facts
- 54 Early Life
- 55 Personal Life
- 56 Age, Height, and Weight
- 57 Career
- 58 Awards and Achievements
- 59 Net WorthSalary of Tickle Moonshiners in 2021
- 60 How did tickle violate his parole?
- 61 Why Did Tickle from “Moonshiners” Go To Jail?
- 62 What Is Going On with Tickle fromMoonshiners?
- 63 Is Tickle Back in Jail?
- 64 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Steve Tickle
- 65 1. Poli-Tickle
- 66 2. Carpenter
- 67 3. Tickling Social Media
- 68 4. Arrest Records
- 69 5. Subject to a Sequel
- 70 6. Net Worth
- 71 7. Daughter Daisy
- 72 8. Drug Problems?
- 73 9. Super Secretive
- 74 10. Not an Outlaw (At Least Not the Kind You Think)
- 75 Final Thoughts
- 76 Is Moonshiners real? Does the TV show make real moonshine?
What is Tickle from moonshiners doing?
Tickle is thought to have lived in the Washington area for two years as a carpenter, while building Clyde’s Restaurant near the Verizon Center. In 2019, Tickle married bail bondswoman Carol Ann, who he had a moonshined-themed wedding with! He has a daughter called Daisy Tickle, who is 17 years old.
Is Tickle from moonshiners on drugs?
Steven Tickle is now behind bars without bond for violating his probation. Tickle was given a three-year suspended sentence in March for possessing a sawed- off shot gun. Court documents show his probation officer asked him to take a drug test and that’s when he admitted to using cocaine two days prior.
How fake is the show moonshiners?
The series dramatizes their liquor production efforts, law-evading techniques and life. There have been claims by local officials that the show is not what it portrays to be. Virginia authorities have stated that no illegal liquor is actually being produced by the people depicted in the show.
Who’s the richest person on moonshiners?
Moonshiners Tim Smith net worth: Tim Smith is an American moonshiner and reality television personality who has a net worth of $150 thousand dollars.
What does tickles wife do for a living?
“We’re excited to let everyone know we just got married!” Tickle announces as he reveals his bride to the “Moonshiners” fans during a BTS feature. Carol Tickle is a bail bondswoman and realtor, and the couple explains how they first got hooked up.
How much is Tickle worth?
Tickle Moonshiner net worth: Tickle Moonshiner is an American moonshiner and reality television personality who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Tickle Moonshiner was born in Southwest Virginia, and is known for creating “moonshine”, illegal, homemade liquor.
Did tickle get married?
The felon and family man tied the knot to a bail bondswoman. Here’s what you need to know On Saturday, October 19, 2019, Moonshiner Steven Ray Tickle, a.k.a. “Tickle,” married sweetheart Carol Tickle and the theme — if you can believe it — was moonshine.
Can you go to jail for tickling someone?
If you went up and tickled someone, technically it is a battery and could be charged, although unlikely. You can get a misdemeanor for even TICKLING someone?! Try explaining that to a future employer:P.
Who died from the show moonshiners?
Lance Waldroup, one of the bootleggers featured in Discovery’s reality series “Moonshiners,” died on Feb. 25 in North Carolina. He was 30. The network confirmed Waldroup’s death in a Facebook post earlier this week.
Are Mark and Digger real moonshiners?
Are Mark and Digger real moonshiners? “It’s authentic,” Mark told WHSV TV in 2017. It’s worth noting that Digger and Mark work with a legal moonshine distilling company called Sugarland’s Distilling Company, which is located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
What is Tim Smith’s net worth?
Tim Smith net worth: Tim Smith is an American moonshiner and reality television personality who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Tim Smith is based in Southwestern Virginia, and grew up in a family of moonshiners and bootleggers.
Did digger from moonshiners get busted?
So why don’t moonshiners get arrested, then? As far as any official police reports or news outlets are concerned, there is no proof that Digger has ever been arrested in relation to moonshining.
Is Josh from Moonshiners sick?
Josh says that his left collarbone is still “sticking out” and that his left side was “pretty well paralyzed” after the accident. He was also dealing with severe pain, but was thankful for all of the work that the hospital and the staff was doing to give him care.
What is Mark and digger worth?
Mark and Digger’s net worth is estimated at $300,000 each. While most of their income comes from the reality show, Mark and Digger also started a distillery together called Sugarlands Distilling Co.
What happened to Josh’s dog Cutie Pie on Moonshiners?
Sadly, Cutie Pie reportedly died on June 19, 2020. “It’s with a very heavy heart I have to announce the passing of my best friend my beloved Cutie Pie,” Josh announced via Instagram at the time.
Fans Want to Know Why ‘Moonshiners’ Star Tickle Was in Jail… Again!
It’s no secret that manufacturing moonshine is against the law, yet the cast of Moonshiners always manages to get away with it – at least until they don’t anymore. “Anyone who makes moonshine runs the danger of suffering a life-threatening injury or spending time in prison,” as the Discovery Channel series explains before each episode. As a result, it shouldn’t come as a major surprise that actorSteven Ray Tickle ended up in prison for more than a year. The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
It has an effect on your emotional and physical well-being, as well as your finances.
- There is no in-between in this case.
So, why was Tickle in jail?
The homecoming of the prodigal son after a year in prison is the subject of the new season of Moonshiners. Unfortunately, it appears that Tickle’s former partner Tim Smith is attempting to maintain his legal status, and as a result, Tickle will have to resort to an old buddy in order to “re-stake his claim as an illegal shiner.” The rest of the article is below the advertisement. Discovery is the source of this information. Last season, fans watched as Tim paid Tickle a visit after he was transported to a jail in Culpepper County that was closer to his home.
The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
- I just got out of jail and am already on my way back, “one of the viewers tweeted Another was said, “When it comes to staying out of jail, Tickle Pickle is a complete moron.
He does the crime and serves the sentence.”
However, Tickle did regret ending up behind bars — and missing his daughter’s move to college.
“Do I feel any remorse? Of course, I have remorse about what I’ve done. Everyone has regrets at some point in their lives “At the time, he explained. I’ll tell you what though: You can get a lot of things back in your life, but one thing you can never get back is time.” “But I’ll tell you what, you can get a lot of things back in your life, but one thing you can never get back is time.” The rest of the article is below the advertisement. Discovery is the source of this information. He went on to say, “My absence from the world has caused me to lose out on a lot of things.
- I wasn’t there to pick her up and get her settled in her dorm room and all that jazz.
These are things that I discovered that you can’t get back.” The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
It was unfortunate that Tim’s plea was turned down.
This isn’t the first time Tickle has been arrested.
- Tickle was arrested and charged with having a sawed-off shotgun in 2015, according to court documents.
- To make matters worse, Tickle was operating a motor vehicle when his license had been suspended.
- In 2016, he was found guilty and sentenced to three years in prison with a three-year suspension of his sentence.
- “I am an upstanding citizen who follows the law.
- “That rifle belonged to a friend of mine who gave it to me many years ago,” he claimed at the time.
- The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
And his best friend Tim was there to pick him up as soon as he was freed from prison in 2017.
The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
- “I’m not even sure I want to go back out into the woods anymore.
- ” “I’m back in the woods, distilling moonshine,” he said to Tim.
Every Tuesday at 9 p.m.
What Happened to Tickle in Moonshiners? — He’s out of Jail!
Early this year, Moonshiners star Steven Ray Tickle, also known as Tickle on the Discovery Channel reality series, was freed from prison after serving time. However, he will not be returning to the popular series for the time being. Tickle was convicted last year of having an illegal firearm — a sawed-off shotgun hidden in the cab of his truck — and was sentenced to prison. He was first convicted to a three-year suspended sentence, but he was detained again for breaching his probation and sentenced to five months in jail after being found guilty.
- That rifle belonged to a friend of mine who had given it to me many years ago.
- ” Fast forward to 2017, when fans were treated to a sight of him exiting prison appearing even plumper than normal.
to eat a substantial meal “You know what I’m getting ready for, don’t you?
In jail, I eat eggs all the time while sitting up in my cell, and I don’t want any more eggs.” He went on to say, “It’s been a long time since I’ve done something horrible in my life.
- Moreover, I’ll tell you what: if I keep continuing in the same direction, nothing will work.
The prospect of returning to the woods was “totally foreign” to him, as he confessed.
I’m honestly considering not going through with it because I don’t want to be forced to return to where I came from.
Once his legal issues are overcome, he will be able to return to his proper spot in the backwoods of Virginia, where he currently moonshine.
- ” Moonshinerson airs on the Discovery Channel on Tuesday nights at 9 p.
Moonshiners’ ‘Tickle’: What Has He Served Jail Time For?
TwitterSteven Ray Tickle, also known as Tickle on Moonshiners, has gotten into issues with the authorities on several occasions, according to his Instagram account. Tickle, 43, is a fan favorite on the Discovery Channel show Moonshiners, but he recently had to take time away from shooting to attend to some legal concerns that came up. Continue reading to find out about Tickle’s arrests and the time he spent in prison.
Tickle Was Arrested in 20132015
Tickle was originally arrested in 2013 for public drunkenness, and he has since been released. According to RTT News, the reality star was detained in Virginia because he was drinking by himself while parked in a convenience store parking lot, according to the report. It was reported by a local news site that when the officer arrived at the scene, there was a “strong stench of alcohol” as well as “typical symptoms of being inebriated” as he approached the automobile. It was later revealed that the fine Tickle paid was just $25, according to TMZ.
- According to the Star Tribune, he was first stopped by police because his vehicle’s headlights were not working properly.
According to the news agency, the police then discovered a sawed-off shotgun in the truck.
Tickle was in possession of a sawed-off 12 gauge shotgun, which he kept in the front seat of the vehicle.
- “The shotgun was there in front of me.
- ” As Tickle’s attorney, Joe Garrett claimed in court that Tickle should not have been searched since there was no search warrant or authorization to search him when he was detained.
Within weeks, Tickle was sentenced to three years probation with a three-year suspension of his sentence.
He Served 5 Months for a Probation Violation
Tickle was sentenced to five months in prison in September 2016 by a Pennsylvania Circuit Court Judge for consuming cocaine while on probation at the time of the sentence. According to the Star Tribune, the reality star was sentenced to 12 months probation after being released from jail after serving 5 months of active time. He was also ordered to maintain good behavior for a period of five years after being released from prison. According to reports, Tickle’s mother stated in court that her husband had a health crisis in July and was hospitalized.
- She stated that she was receiving straight A’s in school and that her father assisted her with her schoolwork when he was able.
I’ve done something wrong to the individuals on the television show.
Steve Ray Tickle Wife, Net Worth, Dead or Alive? What happened to him? Why was Tickle in Jail? His Net Worth, Wife, Wiki, Bio.
- Steven Ray Tickle is a well-known American television actor who is most known for his appearances in the programs Tickle and Moonshiners, among others.
- The Discovery Channel broadcasts these docudramas in its entirety.
- In this overview, we will go through some of the most significant events in Steve’s life.
- Continue reading to learn more about Moonshiner Steven Ray Tickle’s wife, net worth, and professional history, as well as the death rumors that have been swirling about him.
- You’ll also have a better understanding of why Moonshiners Ray Tickle was recently caught and sentenced to prison.
Steve Ray Tickle Married to a wife? He has a daughter Daisy Tickle.
As of right now, there is no concrete information available on Steve Ray Tickle’s personal life. One cannot tell for certain whether or not he has a wife or is married. It is known, however, that he has a daughter who goes by the name of Daisy Tickle. She has reached the age of twenty. Daisy has been overheard joking about her father being a grandfather. As a result, Ray Tickle’s marital life and relationship with his wife may be called into doubt. Caption:- Steve Ray Tickle from Moonshiners is a family man, but the specifics of his family are still a mystery to us.
But, hey, it’s only a guess, and there may be other alternatives as well as this one.
Career as TV personality and carpenter
- Steve Tickle, as previously said, is a skilled carpenter who takes satisfaction in designing and building the greatest designs in Washington, where he resided for two years before moving to California.
- In the past, Steve has indicated an interest in being involved in politics at the local, state, and national levels.
- Moonshiner was the show that launched Stev Ra Tickle’s acting career, beginning with Season Three.
- However, he later joined the cast of the television show Moonshiners, which was in its third season at the time.
Steve Ray Tickle Net Worth and Salary.
Steve Trickle’s life was forever altered when he was cast in the television show Moonshiners. Despite the fact that he only appeared on the show a handful of times, he was able to earn a substantial amount of money from it. Additionally, his function was incredibly significant and instructive because viewers learned something new every single day and were acclimated to it as a result of his presence. Steve Ray Tickle, a Moonshiners actor, has a net worth of $500,000, according to the caption. Despite the fact that he was on the show for only the third season, his presence earned him a substantial sum of money as well as a significant number of followers around the country.
Because Steven Ray Tickle of Moonshiners prefers to keep his personal life secret, he has alienated the majority of his admirers, not to mention the program’s viewers, who are dissatisfied with his decision.
Accident: Is Steven Ray Tickle From Moonshiners Dead Or Alive?
- Rumors have circulated that Steven Trickle was killed after being engaged in a tragic vehicle accident, which he was in.
- Caption:- Steve Ray Tickle’s alleged vehicle accident may have been a hoax, according to reports.
- However, there are no reputable sources or authorities who can validate these specifics at the time of writing.
- The circumstances of the incident have not been confirmed by either him or any of his close friends or family members.
Lawsuit: why was Tickle From Moonshiners in Jail?
When Tickle was caught and sentenced to prison in 2016 for unlawful handgun possession, the situation was dire. Initially, he was sentenced to three years probation with a three-year suspension of his sentence. He was then arrested for breaking his probation, and he was held in jail for five months as a result of his incarceration. He said that he was not in possession of any handgun and that the firearm had been given to him by a friend. He, on the other hand, saw out his sentence to the end.
Wiki-bio, age, family, bio
Steve Ray Tickle was given the name Steve Ray Tickle in 1978. However, nothing is known about the family of the 43-year-old TV celebrity who also happens to be a professional carpenter. However, her mother, who goes by the name of Eileen Tickle, is still living. There have also been other contributing factors to his relapse, including his father’s sickness, which caused him to be stressed for an extended period of time, leading him to seek consolation in cocaine and other narcotics. theater His father was in critical condition, and his physicians predicted that he would have just a little time to live.
- Please give your feedback on this article regarding Steven Ray Tickle’s Net Worth and Wife.
The Untold Truth Of The Moonshiners
The Moonshiners are well-known and loved by their fans. Or do you think you do? Because their means of subsistence is derived from criminal activities, it is understandable that their personal lives have been cloaked in mystery up until now. We’re going beyond the cameras and empty bottles of booze to uncover the barreled secrets of the Moonshiners, and we’re going to need your help.
They aren’t the desperadoes they claim to be
Despite the commotion that has surrounded their vocation, the Moonshiners are not outlaws. In 2011, the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which is a regular participant on the show, stated that this was the case to Fox News. Following the revelation of an email from Virginia ABC spokesperson Kathleen Shaw, she asserted that “if unlawful behavior was genuinely going place, the Virginia ABC Bureau of Law Enforcement would have taken action.” It appears that the only thing the Moonshiners are guilty of is defrauding the general people of their hard-earned money.
They don’t actually make liquor on camera
- Because they don’t really create booze while shooting, the major reason why Tickle and the guys haven’t been shut down is because they are not actually making liquor.
- Despite the fact that they walk the camera through the procedures of moonshine production and act as though the authorities are on their heels, they do not produce any alcoholic beverages in front of the cameras.
- The Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control has also said that the play represents is a dramatization of the events depicted in the book.
Further, according to the Associated Press, the Virginia ABC “did not participate in or become aware of the inaccurate portrayal of moonshine manufacture.” It’s possible that they wouldn’t have looked into the gang if they had known it was all bunk from the start.
The Discovery Channel won’t put up a disclaimer
The Discovery Channel’s creators are complicit in this deception of the general population. Additionally, the Virginia ABC demanded that a disclaimer be inserted to the broadcast in order to cry foul on this backwoods bamboozlement. In the words of Fox News, this request “was neglected,” which is presumably a code phrase for “wasn’t taken into consideration.” This shouldn’t come as a surprise, given that this is the same channel that has attempted to convince viewers that mermaids exist and that megalodons lurk beneath the ocean’s surface in recent dramatizations.
Popcorn Sutton’s sequences were filmed years earlier
- The Discovery Channel did not shoot any of the portions from Moonshiners that included Marvin “Popcorn” Sutton.
- They’re taken from a television documentary.
- This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I’ll Ever Make is the title of the original production, which was directed by Neal Hutcheson and filmed in 2002.
- It follows the exploits of a clandestine bootlegger.
- A show named The Last One, produced by PBS in 2008, was nominated for and received a Southeast Emmy Award for excellence in documentary filmmaking.
Sutton, on the other hand, very definitely did not because.
Popcorn died long before the show ever started
A lot happened between the filming of This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I’ll Ever Make and the debut of Bootleggers. Here are some of the highlights. ATF agents detained Popcorn Sutton in particular in January 2009, according to court documents. According to theBlueRidgeNow, Sutton was sentenced to 18 months in prison for his crimes. Because of Sutton’s advanced age and recent cancer diagnosis, the judge granted him permission to serve his sentence under home arrest. Sutton ended up taking his own life later on.
Tim Smith is a lifelong outlaw
- Tim Smith knows how to produce moonshine, despite the fact that he doesn’t do it in front of the camera.
- As a child, he observed his father working in the hillbilly booze business and learnt the craft from him.
- When he was in high school, he had his first run-in with the law.
- During an interview with Fox News in 2012, Smith said, “I was approximately five years old when my father was first raided,” and he went on to discuss his efforts to conceal the illicit booze from law enforcement officers.
He’s also a sellout
Tim Smith, the hayseed hero of the previous decade, became professional in 2013. His own brand of legal moonshine, which can be purchased in shops, according to The Bulletin, was created by him in 2013. Despite the fact that each bottle is titled Tim Smith’s Climax Whiskey: The Drink of Defiance, each bottle is everything but. When taxes are paid on a historically illicit beverage and its manufacture is in accordance with official laws, the beverage loses its rebellious character.
When caps, t-shirts, and other souvenirs are sold alongside it, as Smith does, it becomes even less wild and chaotic.
Steven Ray Tickle has political aspirations
Steven Ray Tickle, who isn’t generating enough money from his moonshine sales, has his sights set on some of that sweet, sweet government money. According to the Washington Examiner, Tickle indicated in 2013 that he was “considering a run for Congress in southern Virginia.” His stated goal is to use part of his popularity to effect positive change in the lives of others. If you look hard enough, you’ll undoubtedly discover a list of his rules taped to the bottom of a mason jar someplace.
He also has a day job
- Photographs courtesy of Getty Images When Steven Ray Tickle announced his intention in running for Congress, it was also disclosed that he is a carpenter by profession.
- According to all indicators, he’s also a fairly excellent one.
- When he was building a “Clyde’s restaurant near the Verizon Center” in Washington, D.
- , the Washington Examiner described him as “a top carpenter,” according to the newspaper.
- His salary is supplemented by his membership in a labor union, which means that at the very least one of his streams of income is on the rise.
In the same way that the Discovery Channel is brilliant at creating outlaws, he’s terrific at creating structures that seem like buildings.
Tickle’s arrest record
As a result, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to hear that Tickle, or any of the otherMoonshinersreally, has a criminal past; in fact, it would be even more remarkable if his background were completely clean. Tickle was arrested for public drunkenness in 2013, which was completely in character for him. According to TMZ, Tickle was caught drinking alone in his car in a convenience store parking lot when he was discovered. (This most likely indicates that he wasn’t drinking his own rotgut, but rather something branded.) (Whatever happened to employee loyalty within a company?) Later that day, he was freed from custody.
- If anything, it will be beneficial to them, just as his last arrest was.
He was caught with a sawed-off shotgun
According to GoDanRiver, Steven Ray Tickle was convicted in January 2016 of unlawful handgun possession after pleading guilty. During a routine traffic stop in July 2015, Tickle was allegedly seen with a sawed-off shotgun, according to police. Despite the fact that he had not used the weapon, being discovered with one is a criminal offense in Virginia. He was already in his own driveway when he was pulled over, which is legally his property, when the officer arrived. Leaving aside the technicalities of the law and the case, this is clearly in Tickle’s favor.
However, despite the fact that the unlawful acts of moonshiners are fictional, Steven Ray Tickle is no stranger to the Honorable John Q Law.
Here Is Why Moonshiner’s Steven Tickle Had A Run-in With The Law In 2015
- Moonshiners, a docudrama on Discovery Channel, is now in its tenth season.
- The 16th episode, titled “Pot-Still Vodka,” premiered on March 2, 2021, and was directed by David Lynch.
- The reality television program depicts the tale of a group of individuals who live in the Appalachian Mountains and work together to produce the world-famous Moonshine liquor.
- For more than two decades, people have been passing along the custom of producing illicit alcoholic beverages.
- The stars are well aware of the dangers involved in the production of Moonshine, but they refuse to back down.
Since the show’s launch on December 6, 2011, the ratings for Moonshiners have continued to rise.
The program is primarily concerned with the life of Marvin “Popcorn” Sutton, a legendary moonshiner from the Appalachian mountains.
- In 2013, a spin-off series titled ‘Tickle’ was created based on the television show.
Speaking about Tickle, his tale is currently the talk of the town.
We’ve got the inside scoop right here.
Who is Tickle?
- Tickle, without a doubt, has a way of tickling the funny bone of everyone.
- His life has been dramatic, full of dangers, and downright adventurous to say the least!
- Steven Ray Tickle is his full legal name, and he was given birth to him on November 30, 1976.
- That puts him at the age of 44 at the moment.
- The reality celebrity currently resides in rural Pittsylvania, Virginia, and works in Gretna, the state’s capital.
- He first came to public attention when he was cast as the lead in the Discovery Channel series Moonshine.
In 2013, he relocated to Washington for a period of two years to work as a member of the team that built the Clyde’s Restaurant near the Verizon Center.
What Happened To Him In 2015?
- Despite the fact that Tickle has managed to stay on the right side of the law for the whole time he has been making Moonshine on MoonshinersandTickle, he was caught on the wrong side of the law for the first time in 2015.
- The traffic authorities pulled him up one day when he was traveling because he had a defective headlight.
- Eventually, they discovered that he was driving with a suspended license.
- When the authorities searched his vehicle, they located a sawed-off shotgun on the front seat, which they confiscated.
The barrel measured around 14 inches in length.
- After much deliberation, the subject was finally presented to court.
The court set a bail of $2,500 for his release.
After being found guilty of taking narcotics while on probation in 2016, the Pennsylvania Circuit Court sentenced Tickle to five months in prison.
- The latter maintained that Tickle’s father’s health issue earlier in the year had caused the TV star a great deal of worry.
What Happened Next?
After serving five years in prison, the actor was sentenced to an additional 12-month probationary period. He was told to be on his best behavior for the next five years, which he dutifully followed. In 2017, fans were treated to a glimpse of his best buddy Tim driving him to and from jail. Tickle’s first request was bacon, stating that he was weary of only being able to eat eggs while incarcerated. When asked if he regretted being imprisoned, Tickle said affirmatively. He stated that he had been absent from his daughter’s first day of college classes.
However, despite the fact that the actor had reservations about going back into illegal booze production and lawbreaking, things didn’t turn out too badly for him in the end.
- Tickle may be well-versed in the art of moonshine production, but he has come to the realization that he can only get away with so much when it comes to the authorities.
More information about Moonshiners?
Tickle from Moonshiners net worth explored – what is Steven’s yearly salary?
Steven Ray Tickle, sometimes known as “Tickle,” looks to be a wealthy individual with a substantial amount of money. So, how much money does he have in his bank account? He is featured in the Discovery series, which follows in the footsteps of the Whisky Rebellion of the 1790s by showcasing people who make illicit moonshine in their homes. Most of the distilled beverage is produced in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, among other places.
- How much money does he make from the sale of the alcoholic beverage?
Moonshiners, Discovery and Other Adventures YouTube
Who is Tickle from Moonshiners?
Steven Ray Tickle is a 44-year-old Moonshiner who is best known for his roles on the television showsMoonshiners andTickle.He currently resides in Pittsylvania County, Virginia, and works in the town of Gretna.Tickle is believed to have lived in the Washington, DC, area for two years while working on the construction of Clyde’s Restaurant near the Verizon Center.In 2019, Tickle married bail bondswoman Carol Ann, with whom he celebrated Daisy Tickle, his 17-year-old daughter, is the pride and joy of his life.
- SWAMP PEOPLE: What is Zak’s name? Fisherman is also a well-known YouTube personality
What is Tickle’s net worth?
- ZAK, WHO ARE YOU?
- SWAMP PEOPLE: A well-known YouTuber, Fisherman is also an actor.
Tickle’s annual salary explored
‘Ticklealone!’, his spin-off program, allegedly brings around $175,000 every season. His earnings, along with the $30,000 perMoonshinersepisode that the cast members are supposedly paid, indicate that he is likely to earn a substantial wage. These are all different sources of income from the money he earns from the production of moonshine and the money he earns from owning a fishing business known as Tickle’s Tackle. The store is said to have been built to conceal his moonshining business, which isn’t depicted in any of the episodes of the series that were filmed.
AS WELL AS ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.
- In addition to her more than five years of expertise in the media field, Celine serves as the editor-in-chief of the website Reality Titbit.
- After graduating with a degree in Multimedia Journalism, she worked as a radio newsreader and reporter before advancing to her current position as a reality television writer and writer for television shows.
Steven Ray Tickle from ‘Moonshiners’ Wiki: Net Worth, Daughter, Wife, Bio
Born Steven Ray Tickle – or simply ‘Tickle’ – was born on November 30, 1976, in Virginia, United States of America, and is currently 41 years old. Tickle was thrust into the public eye in 2013 by the Discovery Channel’s docudrama series ‘Moonshiners,’ which followed the exploits of a group of moonshiners. The program is about people who are involved in the production of illegal alcoholic beverages, and one of the main characters is Tim Smith, who is known as the’most sought moonshiner,’ with Tickle serving as his accomplice in crime.
It’s amusing to think that this was not Tickle’s first job or first choice.
- Carpentry is a talent he liked and used to supplement his income even before his television career began.
Steven Ray Tickle’s Political Ambitions
Tickle, buoyed by the success and celebrity he has gained as a result of the television series, has had political aspirations in the past, with his sights set on the United States Congress. In 2015, he considered running against U.S. Representative Robert Hurt in south Virginia, with the goal of becoming a member of Congress. However, this seemed like a long shot and out of reach for him, some kind of wild dream that never came to fruition, in part due to his run-in with the law in the previous year.
twitter.com/B7JrSjEVMR On October 2, 2013, Moonshiner – Tickel (@TickelShine) tweeted:
Tickle’s Run-in with the Law; Dead?
- Because Steven Ray Tickle hasn’t always had a smooth ride, especially when it comes to being in the public eye, he’s been getting all the wrong kind of attention lately;
- according to a complaint filed by a concerned citizen, Tickle appeared to have drank from an open container in a parking lot last year.
- In 2015, he was caught for the second time and charged with unlawful possession of a handgun;
- his three-year prison sentence was postponed, but he was later sentenced to five months in prison for violating the terms of his probation.
Does anyone have any idea what this is?
How much could Steven Ray Tickle be worth Today?
Only from his appearance in the third season of “Moonshiners” is it thought that Tickle has earned over $1 million dollars. Tickle made an estimated $175,000 per year from the television show “Tickle,” according to industry estimates. It is important to note, however, that these substantial profits are not the sole sources of his net worth. Tickle is also a skilled carpenter, having constructed one of the most popular food establishments in the Verizon Center in downtown Washington, known as’Clyde’s’Restaurant.
- the image’s source
Steven Ray Tickle, Family Life, Married, Wife
Beyond Steven’s celebrity and personal riches, the details of his family life have remained a well guarded secret. What is known about Tickle’s family is that he was born to Louise Eileen Tickle and currently resides in rural Pittsylvania County, Virginia, while also working in Gretna, according to what is available in the public domain. The character of Tickle’s father is only vaguely described, but it is implied that his father’s sickness, which had a toll on him as a child, led to Tickle’s finding sanctuary in narcotics.
Tickle has remained mum about Steven getting married, despite the fact that fans would want to know that he has found someone special to spend his life with.
- Tickle, on the other hand, has a devoted daughter named Daisy Tickle, who is presently 17 years of age.
Steven Ray Tickle Media Popularity, Interesting Facts
Steven Ray Tickle’s personal life has remained a secret for the most part, and the fact that he is so tight-lipped about it makes it even more difficult for his admirers and followers to keep up with what is going on in his personal life. There is very little information available about his father, his wife, and his love life, if he has one, or whether he is currently in a relationship or plans to be married.
Tickle Moonshiners age, height, weight, girlfriend, wife, kids, net worth 2021, bio, wiki, real name and more facts
Steven Ray Tickle, image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
Celebrated Name: Tickle Moonshiners Real Name/Full Name: Steven Ray Tickle Gender: Male Age: 45 years old Birth Date: 30 November 1976 Birth Place: South West Carolina, United States Nationality: American Height: 1.
- 72 m
Weight: 70 kg Orientation: Straight Marital Status: Single Wife/Spouse (Name): No Children: N/A Dating/Girlfriend(Name): N/A Profession: American television personality Net Worth in 2021: $500 thousand Last Updated: December 2021
Known professionally as Tickle Moonshiners, whose real name is Steven Ray Tickle, Tickle Moonshiners is an established television personality. Recognized for his roles in the Discovery Channel documentaries Moonshiners and Tickle, this 45-year-old American celebrity is most known for his role as a narrator. Aside from being a well-known television personality, Tickle is also a well-known Union top carpenter in Washington, D.C. Tickle Moonshiners has recently showed an interest in political issues, which is unusual for them.
Steven Ray Tickle, better known by his stage name Tickle Moonshiners, was born on the 30th of November in the year 1976. Lois Eileen Tickle was a source of boredom for this American-Canadian. Tickle Moonshiners was born and reared in the United States of America, despite the fact that they had two separate ancestries. The general public is unaware of Steven Ray Tickle’s educational history at this time. Tickle has managed to keep the most of his personal information a complete mystery to the general world.
- By then, he had relocated to Washington and had been engaged in carpenter labor for around two years.
Tickle has recently made it known to the public that he is interested in the politics of the United States.
The nature of Tickle’s love connection remains a complete mystery! The only thing we know for definite about Tickle is that she has a daughter who is presently 20 years old. When his daughter’s tape was made public, it was verified that he was right. Tickle Moonshiners is portrayed as a loving father by her daughter in the recording.
Age, Height, and Weight
- Tickle Moonshiners, who was born on November 30, 1976, will be 45 years old on December 14, 2021, the date of today’s publication.
- His height is 1.
- 72 m and his weight is 70 kg, which makes him a tall and imposing figure.
Although her early professional life is unknown, Tickle was claimed to be a well-known carpenter in Washington in 2013. In addition to his carpenter business, Tickle established a restaurant in Washington. Clyde’s Restaurant is the name of the establishment. Rumors circulated in the same year that Tickle Moonshiners would run for Virginia’s 5th congressional district on their own behalf against Robert Hurt, a U.S. representative and former president of the United States of America. In a 2013 interview, Tickle expressed his dissatisfaction with the state of American health care and asserted that he would bring serious improvements to the health center.
Her political career was already in a precarious position at the time.
- Tickle was sentenced to three years of probation with no possibility of parole.
His work in the series is widely considered to be the most significant source of his present net worth, which is estimated to be about $100 million.
Because of Tickle Moonshiners’ legal difficulties, he is presently absent from the series for the time being.
Awards and Achievements
- Tickle Moonshiners has accomplished a great deal on the program Moonshiners, and Tickle has done so by giving his all to his job.
- In addition, he has developed a fantastic restaurant in Washington.
- Apart from all of this, Tickle has achieved considerable success in the carpentry trade.
- All of Tickle Moonshiners’ employment have contributed to the accumulation of his net worth.
Net WorthSalary of Tickle Moonshiners in 2021
Tickle Moonshiners’ Net Worth was obtained from the website Pinterest.com. Tickle Moonshiners has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars as of December 2021. His acting, restaurant, and carpenter careers have contributed to the accumulation of this sum. It is feasible to accumulate a net worth of $500 thousand by combining all of these sources of income. It is our choice which road we will choose in our personal and professional lives. The lesson here is that everyone’s life is in his or her own hands, and this is something that millions of people must understand.
How did tickle violate his parole?
Asked in the following category: General The most recent update was made on February 24th, 2020. Tickle was convicted last year of having an illegal firearm — a sawed-off shotgun found in the cab of his truck — and was sentenced to prison. Although he was first convicted to a three-year suspended sentence, he was caught a second time for breaking his probation and sentenced to five months imprisonment. Tickle was convicted last year of having an illegal firearm — a sawed-off shotgun hidden in the cab of his truck — and was sentenced to prison.
- As a result, the issue arises as to how much Steven Ray Tickle is worth.
His acting, restaurant, and carpenter careers have contributed to the accumulation of this sum.
As a result, the question is, how many times was tickling performed in prison?
- That gunbelonged to a friend of mine who given it to me many, many years ago.
- ” Tickle was caught a second time in 2016 for breaking his probation, and he was sentenced to five months in jail.
Moonshiner Steven RayTickle the ivories It’s time to tie the knot.
Here’s all you need to know about In the evening of Saturday, October 19, 2019, Moonshiner Steven RayTickle, a.k.a.
Why Did Tickle from “Moonshiners” Go To Jail?
- On the Discovery Channel, Moonshiners is a docudrama television series that follows the lives of moonshiners.
- Aspects of the lives of those who make moonshine in the Appalachian highlands of Kentucky, Virginia and other states are the focus of the series.
- It focuses on the manner in which they manufacture illegal booze as well as their techniques of dodging the authorities.
- The premiere episode of the first season of Moonshiners aired on December 6, 2011.
- Moonshiners is now in its sixth season, thanks to the show’s steady growth in audience and the popularity of the concept it represents.
It was shown on January 30, 2018, and it was the most recent episode in the series, which was named “Highway to Hell.” Do you smell that mash?
pic.twitter.com/f9aJccg4wM Moonshiners (@MoonshinersTV) on Twitter: The 24th of January, 2018 As a result of his arrest, Steven Ray Tickle, commonly known as Tickle on Moonshiners, has received considerable media coverage.
- Stay tuned because we’ll have the latest news right here!
What Is Going On with Tickle fromMoonshiners?
During a traffic check in 2015, Steven Ray Tickle was reportedly detained and charged with having a sawed-off shotgun. He was subsequently released on bond. The officials simply detained him because his vehicle’s headlights were not working properly. Further inquiry found that Tickle was operating his black Dodge pickup vehicle while his driver’s license was suspended. The Pittsylvania County Sheriff’s Office’s Cpl. T.W. Eanes claimed Mr. Tickle had a sawed-off 12 gauge shotgun in the front seat of the truck when the shooting occurred.
“The shotgun was there in front of me.” Tickle was found guilty on February 1, 2016, and sentenced.
- He told the court before being punished, “I am an upstanding citizen who follows the rules of the road.
- ” “That rifle belonged to a friend of mine who donated it to me a number of years ago.
- ” Tickle was caught a second time in 2016 for breaking his probation, and he was sentenced to five months in jail.
Is Tickle Back in Jail?
Tickle is not currently incarcerated in any facility. When he was released from prison, the first thing he did was go out and get a good lunch! “You know what I’m getting ready for?” Tickle remarked to his co-star, Tim Smith. Bacon. My eggs are always on my desk at work, and I don’t want to consume them in jail.” For tonight’s special episode, there are plenty of surprises in store, including a sneak glimpse at Tickle’s return to Moonshiners! pic.twitter.com/j2Syf4fvgz On November 7, 2017, Moonshiners (@MoonshinersTV) tweeted: “I don’t even know whether I want to go back out into the woods,” Tickle said when asked about his future intentions.
I’m honestly considering not going through with it because I don’t want to be forced to return to where I came from.
- Do you enjoy the show when you see it?
10 Things You Didn’t Know about Steve Tickle
The show Moonshiners is a lot of fun to watch. Whenever it comes to guilty pleasure television, we surely like watching these lads get themselves into trouble. Running from the cops, constructing hidden liquor caches, and hiding out in secret areas to manufacture booze are all entertaining to watch. We understand that everything is a dramatic production, but it doesn’t make it any less entertaining. Steve Tickle is a fan favorite, and it’s not difficult to understand why; yet, there must be more to him than just running a moonshine operation.
Here are some interesting facts about Steve Tickle that you probably didn’t know.
- Although Steve is well-known in the moonshiner community for his cinnamon shine, he has greater ambitions in life than simply making his cinnamon shine popular over the Christmas season.
- Tickle has entertained the idea of running for public office on more than one occasion.
- In 2013, Tickle considered competing for a seat in the United States Congress against U.
- Representative Robert Hurt in the Virginia congressional district.
He announced his presidential campaign the next year (2012), and his policy, “Everybody Gets a Sip,” is the most bizarre political platform we’ve heard since Joe Exotic attempted to run for president.
A man must have a plan B in case something goes wrong. After all, moonshine running is a risky business, and no one can predict how the election would turn out. Because Steve is an intelligent and talented individual with a life outside of the show and his all-too-brief political career, this is a fortunate circumstance. He is a skilled carpenter who has lived and worked in Washington, where he was instrumental in the construction of the famed ‘Clyde’s’ restaurant near the Verizon Center. The fact that Tickle is a man who understands how to use his hands to make more than just Moonshine does not surprise us at all.
3. Tickling Social Media
One thing that all reality stars must be familiar with is how to operate a computer. For a single appearance on a reality program to be turned into a successful career, social media and internet involvement are required to be successful. Tickle may be found on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as his own website, Moonshiner Tickle. Of course, you’ll have to wait if you want to send the reality star a private message since he looks to have gotten himself into a little of trouble, albeit it doesn’t appear to be related to brewing moonshine.
4. Arrest Records
- Steve Tickle was arrested in March of 2013 for public intoxication, which is pretty much what you’d expect him to be charged with.
- For a short period of time, it appeared to have helped him to calm down.
- Unfortunately, he was detained once more in 2015, this time for possession of a sawed-off shotgun.
- His conviction for possessing the weapon was handed down in February 2016, but he was able to get away with a three-year suspended prison sentence.
- The majority of people would have considered that a sufficient number of run-ins with the law, but not Tickle.
In 2017, he was caught for driving and getting into an accident while driving with a suspended license, and he was sentenced to eighteen months in prison.
5. Subject to a Sequel
Tickle had a really stressful year in 2013. He was doing all of this political campaigning while also enjoying himself on Moonshiners. The next year, though, he had his own spinoff program, which was smartly titled “Tickle.” The show only lasted one season before it was cancelled. Being a star of two series, a father of a teenager, and a candidate for Congress proved to be a bit too much for the actor to handle at the same time.
6. Net Worth
- Steve Tickle is a carpenter who earns a respectable income in his profession.
- When you include in his reality TV earnings, which are said to be in the millions of dollars each year, it’s clear that he’ll be able to live well for quite some time.
- However, it appears that Tickles’ present net worth is somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000.
This is due to court fights and the fact that he is likely to have to pay for transportation because his license has been revoked.
- That’s still not too shabby for a carpenter who also happens to be a moonshine distiller.
7. Daughter Daisy
While Steve has managed to keep most of his personal life a secret, we do know that he has a teenage daughter named Daisy Tickle who lives with her mother in California. In an interview with Reality Star Facts, she stated that her father was also a grandpa, however we were unable to discover any further information on this. Is Daisy the mother of any children? That is something we are not aware of. We do know, though, that her father was incarcerated at the time she moved away to college.
8. Drug Problems?
We are wary of putting our faith in sources such as tabloids, but we came across an article that suggested Tickle may have had troubles with cocaine or other drugs in the past. Indeed, he’s been through some difficult moments since the show premiered. There is plenty of motivation for him to try to escape reality for a while, what with his arrests, jail term, and the death of his father all contributing to his decision. We are unable to confirm the drug usage, but it is very unusual for people who are under a great deal of stress to turn to narcotics in order to relieve their symptoms.
9. Super Secretive
- Is Tickle in a relationship?
- We have no way of knowing if he is or has ever been.
- In reality, there is a lot about Steve Tickle that no one else, other than his friends and family, could tell you, and they aren’t willing to share it with you.
- He’s one of the more enigmatic and mysterious reality stars out there.
- We’re all for protecting people’s privacy, but it’s difficult to run for government without exposing your personal life to a slew of questions and investigations.
- Perhaps this is why he never made a genuine run for the position.
It might be difficult to tell at times.
10. Not an Outlaw (At Least Not the Kind You Think)
Remember all of the times you saw Tickle making moonshine or evading the cops on the streets? No, you don’t have any. Just because you’saw’ something on television does not always imply that it actually occurred. It is for this reason that the show is a dramatization. The local police enforcement has been involved in the filming on several occasions, and they have given the show their OK. On Moonshiners, no one is brewing illicit alcoholic beverages in a secluded tent in the woods. At least, not in front of the camera.
- Whether it’s for real or not, we always love seeing the guys on Moonshiners race to produce their illicit liquor and transport it to its final destination.
- Furthermore, Tickle is a great deal of fun, and we constantly look forward to his antics.
- Whether he’s campaigning for president or racing against the time and local law enforcement, he’s always a hoot to see in action because he’s so enthusiastic and funny to watch.
- We hope you liked learning some interesting facts about Steve Tickle.
- If you have any other Tickle Facts that we haven’t covered, please share them with us in the comments area below.
Is Moonshiners real? Does the TV show make real moonshine?
Whether you came across this occurrence by chance while channel surfing or you’ve been a long-time fan of the Discovery Channel’s blockbuster television showMoonshiners, you may have wondered at some point: Is this something that actually happens in the real world? To summarize, the quick response is: “No, kid, it’s television.” This is not the case in reality. However, here’s the question you should be asking yourself: Is any of it genuine? When series like The Real World, Survivor, Fear Factor, and American Idol first aired on television decades ago, the notion of reality television was revolutionary.
Do we still believe that every person who brings an unusual item into Rick’s pawn store merely happened to walk in off the street to do so?
Do we believe that if the actors of the Discovery Network showMoonshiners had truly been sneering at the tax collectors for eight seasons, someone, somewhere would not have been nabbed for their crimes?
The answer to that question, my friend, is a sophisticated one that involves a discussion about the nature of reality, the interweaving of myth and legend with anticipation, as well as, of course, the degree to which people are willing to accept their own propaganda. Starting with the obvious, we’ll go on. The simple act of seeing reality has the effect of altering it. This is a television show, complete with cameras, producers, directors, and editors, among other things. Many of the cast members are referred to as “actors” throughout the film.
They’re most likely quite similar copies of themselves.
Are the moonshiners legal? What the law says about making moonshine
It’s also worth noting that, traditionally, the clandestine nature of the whiskey cooking hasn’t been the determining factor in whether or not moonshine is legal. It is a tax-free transaction. That is why, traditionally, moonshiners have taken on the IRS rather than, say, the ATF. As a result, if the moonshiners featured on the show secure the necessary permissions and pay the necessary fees, they will be able to stroll around in the woods and distill as much whiskey as they want without ever violating the law.
Many members of the Moonshiners cast have stated that television video is not admissible as proof in their efforts to maintain their status as genuine outlaws.
- Members of the Moonshinerscast, whose apparent legal acumen is fairly remarkable, also empirically say that they must be caught in the process of making moonshine.
Moonshine isn’t a big deal in the highlands, and local law enforcement isn’t very concerned about it.
The occasional good gambling or moonshine bust will occur around election time, but the most of the time, the moonshiner will be engaged in some other activity — such as Tickle being nabbed for possessing a sawed-off shotgun – to avoid being apprehended.
The truth about moonshine culture in the Smokies
- Finally, there’s one more layer of reality that we need to take into consideration.
- It is the result of the culture’s effect on itself.
- The Godfather movies, according to certain sources, caused a lot of mafia behavior to change in terms of their speech, actions, and overall behaviour.
- Is it true that these moonshiners are portraying the most authentic versions of themselves, or are they just behaving in the manner in which they have been taught a moonshiner should act?
- The first season of Moonshiners made extensive use of video of Marvin “Popcorn” Sutton, who committed himself after a series of run-ins with the authorities led to the prospect of genuine prison time.
He was from the mountains, of course, but I believe he realized that acting in a particular way boosted his renown and capacity to sell his products.
By the end, I’m not sure Sutton himself was aware of what had happened.
- In this photograph, Popcorn Sutton is holding one of his moonshine stills (photo courtesy ofSucker Punch Pictures) How much is the way he speaks, the way he walks, and the way he behaves influencing the way others see him and his actions?
Also check out these 6 startling facts about Popcorn Sutton and his moonshine production.
I believe that the majority of moonshiners would tell you that they show their true selves to the world through their products.
- Is this the actual world?
Is it possible that you’ve watched the show Moonshinerson Discovery Channel?
What did you make of it?
- Disclaimer: While we make every effort to provide you with the most up-to-date information, please keep in mind that the attractions and pricing mentioned in this article may vary depending on the season and are subject to change.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at [email protected].